#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Lilith said:

Just a quick reminder for the ones that perhaps don't know this. TMZ and TheBlast are pretty much just one. The founder of TMZ is the owner of TheBlast. Both are on team B's payroll.

I do wonder why would they have two different narratives?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Commotion said:

I'm very confused but there seem to be 3 narratives so far counting our own?

• Jamie is sick and Britney was "extremely distressed" and isn't ill but also we're medicating her, conservatorship and #freebritney not mentioned - TMZ
  • Jamie's illness was an excuse, Britney hadn't been taking her meds and Jamie pulled the show, Britney almost died, Britney needs the conservatorship, #freebritney not mentioned - The Blast
  • Jamie's illness was an excuse, Britney hadn't been taking her meds and Jamie pulled the show, the conservatorship is a sham, generates #freebritney movement - Britney's Gram

I also think part of forcing her into the facility is to substantiate their claim that Britney was too distraught over her dad to do the residency. The conservators are trying to avoid MGM suing for millions.  I think Jamie did a knee jerk reaction and canceled the show.... now they’re trying to do damage control at the expense of his daughter. I think her family is being radio silent because anything they say/post could be used by MGM in a lawsuit to show Team Brits excuse for canceling was total B.S. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

.............Holy ****, this is huge. She was never formally diagnosed?

Ugh that's so sketchy I hate it:wontcry:

I'm wondering if they meant that she was never formally diagnosed with bipolar disorder, but was with something else? Ugh but then they say that she shows the signs of it at the very least, so I don't even know.

Like how is someone evaluated by for 11 years and never formally diagnosed with something? 

My reach theory is that her file is sealed because she was diagnosed with something that doesn't need to be treated with the medications that she's being given, and they don't want it to get out. Or maybe she was diagnosed with something more stigmatized that she really doesn't want the public to know about, so there's a lot being done to keep the real diagnosis private.

I really don't know. It's hard because there's a lot that we still don't know, and it's hard to know what makes the most sense without that context.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

I also think part of forcing her into the facility is to substantiate their claim that Britney was too distraught over her dad to do the residency. The conservators are trying to avoid MGM suing for millions.  I think Jamie did a knee jerk reaction and canceled the show.... now they’re trying to do damage control at the expense of his daughter. I think her family is being radio silent because anything they say/post could be used by MGM in a lawsuit to show Team Brits excuse for canceling was total B.S. 

I definitely feel like her family is being so tight-lipped because any slip up on there part could cause legal complications.

• Like 7
5 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

She looks so sad and scared:crying1:

Remember how Brit said things like age doesn’t remember people or certain things....  not only that but that wide eyed stare ... this hurts to see.  It reminds me of her at the vans accepting the awards her eyes were so wide and she looked so strange for some reason. 

• Like 2

Hello everybody, new member here (i’m from italy). First message here. I have been reading you guys for a long time but never wanted to take part in any of your discussions. This free Britney movement changed my mind. These pictures make so sad. I don’t want her to come back any time soon. I don’t know what’s going on but i cannot stand another Femme Fatale era. What happened to our Britney? In 2016 she looked so great and now this? I just have no words left anymore. I’m so sad ?

• Like 5