#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Seriously, the biggest popstar in the world and she's surrounded by a bunch of clowns!! I thought they were only bad at managing her professional career but who knew they'd be dumb enough to think that staging these photos would have the public believe she's doing fine? 

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Princess Pink said:

Ya'll can keep regurgitating the **** that you have been told to believe by the media, or you can think for yourselves. <3

By the media...

Sweetie I have been a fan from 1998. 

Britney showed clear signs of problems even prior to 2007. Sadly no one helped her before **** hit the fan. 

No one said the cship is perfect. I know her team have f**ked up many times but that doesn’t mean Britney is okay. 

Britney rarely has shown stability in over a decade. Most of you applaude her when she brushes her hair for her own shows where she makes millions. 

That in itself is alarming and shows there are serious problems that we are happy if she brushes her hair. 

Mental illness is no joke and can really be dangerous if untreated for some, not all, or even most. Britney very well could be one of them. Maybe she is forever 11 in her mind. We really don’t know...

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

By the media...

Sweetie I have been a fan from 1998. 

Britney showed clear signs of problems even prior to 2007. Sadly no one helped her before **** hit the fan. 

No one said the cship is perfect. I know her team have f**ked up many times but that doesn’t mean Britney is okay. 

Britney rarely has shown stability in over a decade. Most of you applaude her when she brushes her hair for her own shows where she makes millions. 

That in itself is alarming and shows there are serious problems that we are happy if she brushes her hair. 

Mental illness is no joke and can really be dangerous if untreated for some, not all, or even most. Britney very well could be one of them. Maybe she is forever 11 in her mind. We really don’t know...

OK, so she's super sick. Then how can you support her being worked as hard as she is? You can't have both. You can't expect her to tour the world and also believe she is extremely ill. It is a disgusting paradox that needs to end.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Princess Pink said:

This is not a sound argument. Sure, they suffer from mental illness. So do high-functioning members of society. 

It is mind boggling that you can be fine with Britney being worked like a slave (that is what she is) and still think she is extremely sick and on the verge of death. 

How is she worked like a slave. She performed in the same place twice a week doing the bare minimum. She is rarely forced to do promo or interviews anymore. 

This isnt 2004. 

• Like 2
Just now, Princess Pink said:

OK, so she's super sick. Then how can you support her being worked as hard as she is? You can't have both. You can't expect her to tour the world and also believe she is extremely ill. It is a disgusting paradox that needs to end.

I think she should retire and try to find whatever happiness she can. 

I never wanted her to tour at all. So you are talking to the wrong person 

10 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

Random Nonsense - I think Brit should play around with a different hair color.   Love these shades.  Also,  she really looks good in shorter hair too, maybe cutting it all/extensions off and starting over would refresh her too.   She really is so pretty.  Can you tell I'm avoiding work??

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmsEAc0Xmh-TkUqH6RTlvimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn-nVNNoypZYl5iLDirvSimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAEvPpe925Yb1W8LdZIk2

you can not be serious talking about her hair colour right now!:jlostare:

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Princess Pink said:

You can be mentally ill and go to work, which for her is dancing on stage in front of thousands of adoring fans.

People in the real world work 9-5 every day. They don’t have the luxury of a conservatorship

2 minutes ago, justphil said:

Her team is truly deluded, and really dim witted if they think yesterday will HELP. It’s not.

It has made it worse and the leaks keep coming. We haven’t even heard the next podcast!

This. They are not even trying to be subtle about it. They are so out of loop with media communication. Lies and set up candids. We're not in 2007 anymore. People know a lot more on how these kind of things work. 

• Like 6