#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Katie Price (:idkha:) set up her own paparazzi shoots from this company called Backgrid. The recently released pictures of Brit has the label "Backgrid" at the lower left corner, the same  Backgrid that Katie (:idkha:) used as fake paparazzi. This basically comfirms that the whole sighting was staged, doesn't it?

Swipe left on the post

:whatitellu:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ChaosMoogle said:

Okay, I may be reaching...

But with the reflection of light on the Adidas I feel like that iPhone is on the “Hello, Hola, Bonjour” *welcome to your new iPhone* screen :disappointed:

I had the same thought.. they just gave it to her to pretend all is good.. she looks so lost, confused, drugged.. My heart is broken... 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I need to go check those pics but MESSSSS IF TRUE ?

4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Damn damn damn!!! Boom!

Just now, Body ache said:

I love the Army. Team Britney has nothing on us. We're literally the detectives of fanbases.

Just now, Joey Orfino said:

This needs to be everywhere. Let the exposé continue :ohi:

FearlessHotBighornsheep-size_restricted.

Team B manages someone so big as Britney, but cannot seem to do one little thing right:ohi:

We gonna expose them:mcwave:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Guys what if Jamie conspired with kfed to call the paramedics to put her on a 72 hour hold to give the judge a good reason to put her under a conservatorship.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O8cBgk-IdR599NpxUUuO2WFANivrGon-/view

Britney’s former publicist/spokesperson, Lou M. Taylor of Tri Star Sports &
Entertainment in Tennessee, is working with Lindsay Lohan since her jail sentence,
according to X17online.com. A source says:
“Lou totally brainwashed Jamie. She convinced him a conservatorship was the only way
to go and of course he went along with it when he heard about the financial control it
would give him. But Lou didn’t have Jamie in mind as the conservator at the beginning.
She considered suggesting Larry Rudolph, but she was afraid he would abuse the
power. With Jamie, Lou thought she would have someone who was naive enough that
she could continue to influence him and, therefore, continue to have a direct influence
on Britney’s life and career for years to come.”

--

“I’ve learned of a plot to put Lindsay under a conservatorship, [...], it’s disturbing... the
co-conservators would be Dina and Lindsay’s business manager, Lou Taylor.”
Lou and Dina are trying to throw Lindsay in a rehab right now and get her out of the
picture so they can get a conservatorship without her knowing,” Michael Lohan,
Lindsay’s father, told RadarOnline.com.

• Like 4
Just now, Urbanney said:

So according to the TMZ video, according to her team, she has never been officially diagnosed bipolar, but they need to keep her one a strict routine of meds and in the conservatorship since her actions mimic bipolar symptoms. Sounds like complete bullshit to keep her in the conservatorship. 

Also, she’s out and about so she’s not being held against her will. Bullshit. The photos were staged. Britney has said she always uses back entrances to places. Sam is conveniently in the pictures. They weren’t released until the day after Easter even though they were shot on Easter. Complete bullshit. 

I bet the pics were taken, emailed to Lou to review, and she emailed them to TMZ this morning bevause she refused to work on Easter Sunday

• Like 1