#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 minutes ago, Dirk said:

This is not the point of the #FreeBritney tho

Even tho she could have something like anxiety, depression, bipolar I mean, every Hollywood star go thru this at some point (Mariah Carey, Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, a lot of actress and actors too). The point is: SHE DO NOT DESERVE TO BE UNDER A C-SHIP. they are using the c-ship to control her money and they make whatever to portrait as someone who needs to be under this for whatever reason. 

I know. I've been repeating this ad nauseum these days. But TMZ just said she was never formally diagnosed with bipolar... and being bloated+numb is a side effect of bipolar meds... and TMZ said she's been given bipolar meds because she 'mimics' symptoms

• Like 7

1f6a60816813d1f6cd268aa99e37fc1d.jpg  britney-spears-jason-trawick-holding-hands.jpg 1007-britney-spears-nightie-06-480x720.jBritney_Spears_girlmirror.jpg8309.jpg  br3.jpg?06fa30BSpearsCryingFightJason_08-full.jpgchorando.png I talk about 2010....I know internet wasn't so powerful back then but that was the year that she needed so much help...so many monsters around her...now unfortunately I think it's too late..The conservatorship should had ended after circus tour..that was the plan...but no.britney was a money machine...if britney was free in 2010 everything would have been different...but hollywood is not a peaceful place..I'm sad...

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I don't think she has a serious huge disease, because the constant bloating + numbess imply she's been given bipolar disorder meds for years. Having something worse than that but give her bipolar disorder meds is a big NO NO.

Banana Alice (the Alice y'all thought was real Britney because she had the tea and similar voice like 10 years ago) said on twitter something like "what if she was never sick in the first place?"

I always thought she had the great combo of depression + anxiety at best, but everything else was overblown.

She might be onto something.

Okay so this is just from my own experience, but I was misdiagnosed with bipolar a few years back and put on meds for it for a while. Those medications can be super helpful for people who need them, but I had a super bad reaction to them. I gained like 40 lbs, was super bloated all the time, and was constantly sedated. I've always been a super animated, energetic person, but I was completely flat on those medications. I'm not a doctor and I don't know the details of those medications, but it wouldn't surprise me if she looked so out of it because she was on medication she didn't need.

• Like 8

Is still here the guy that was summarizing all the points? I feel like we've had like 4587 different things coming up just from yesterday till today, and we need to keep them listed in like, a separate thread, or just someone keeping the list, even if at the end some things end up being false, but it's like, it's really too much already and I think we may miss important points that the girls need to further investigate. 

Also, it's more convenient to have everything in like, just one page, so we can waybackmachine it in case the thread gets "lost" in the future. (Also I wanna come back in 10 years and revisit the whole story :mcorangu:)

• Like 2
1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Katie Price (:idkha:) set up her own paparazzi shoots from this company called Backgrid. The recently released pictures of Brit has the label "Backgrid" at the lower left corner, the same  Backgrid that Katie (:idkha:) used as fake paparazzi. This basically comfirms that the whole sighting was staged, doesn't it?

I need to go check those pics but MESSSSS IF TRUE ?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Katie Price (:idkha:) set up her own paparazzi shoots from this company called Backgrid. The recently released pictures of Brit has the label "Backgrid" at the lower left corner, the same  Backgrid that Katie (:idkha:) used as fake paparazzi. This basically comfirms that the whole sighting was staged, doesn't it?

Damn damn damn!!! Boom!

• Like 6