#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

22 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

22 April 2019 : A protest will take place today in LA at 4th PM .

22 april 2019 : The Press OP and damage control from Britney's Team continue and take a new turn . After not being photographed form months Britney appears for the first time leaving a hotel with boyfriend Sam .

22 April 2019 : "We have talked with alot of people in her world. She has NEVER been formally diagnosed as bipolar, but there are signs that mimics that at the very least......... So it's of the utmost importance that she stay on the schedule of the medication" @TMZ 

3 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Can y'all refer to Lutfi as Sam L and Shesham as Sam A because when you use just Sam, it gets confusing as to which Sam you are referring to:surething:

Can we just forget about both sams in general? And while we're at it let's forget about both Jamies too. :raven:

• Like 4

Updated with TMZ news .

"We have talked with alot of people in her world. She has NEVER been formally diagnosed as bipolar, but there are signs that mimics that at the very least......... So it's of the utmost importance that she stay on the schedule of the medication" @TMZ 

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

You must not have gone through the blackout era with us lol

I went through the Blackout era...

While I do think she'd be dead without the temporary conservatorship, I don't believe she lost her entire fortune. I think she just didn't have any liquid assets because she was spending cash faster than it was coming in since she wasn't touring. She was still bringing in hundreds of thousands a month due to perfume sales, but she wasn't investing.

More than anything else, I think her Team wanted to control her brand over the long term. That was why the permanent conservatorship was important, and why Jamie continues to insert himself into her career to this day.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Commotion said:

I'm very confused but there seem to be 3 narratives so far counting our own?

• Jamie is sick and Britney was "extremely distressed" and isn't ill but also we're medicating her, conservatorship and #freebritney not mentioned - TMZ
  • Jamie's illness was an excuse, Britney hadn't been taking her meds and Jamie pulled the show, Britney almost died, Britney needs the conservatorship, #freebritney not mentioned - The Blast
  • Jamie's illness was an excuse, Britney hadn't been taking her meds and Jamie pulled the show, the conservatorship is a sham, generates #freebritney movement - Britney's Gram

First one is Jamie's narrative (first narrative, which makes sense, because he was the first to know)
Second is Lou's narrative (reaction to Jamie's narrative, still focused on Britney's health being #1 priority)
Third is Larry's narrative (reaction to Jamie's narrative, blaming Britney and throwing Jamie under the bus)

Everyone agree?

• Like 2

Guys, should we tell Britney gram this?

During my meet and greet at Piece of Me, I had to step out to use the bathroom and the security guard had to walk me out and lead me back in. Anyway, he asked me about my conversation with Britney and what I would talk to her about. I said I don’t know but maybe Will and Grace because I want her back on it. He said that I should ask her about “Original Doll” and “Mona Lisa.” I laughed and said no way. I said that it wouldn’t be a good idea, but he kept telling me that a lot fans want to know and it’s a big deal. The conversation wrapped up by him saying what do I have to lose.

I never asked her, because I was not going to risk getting thrown out, but with all this talk about freeBritney, I feel it’s just all a big joke about controlling her and her creativity. Her team is sick!

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Will someone investigate this **** now? She's never been formally diagnosed yet they've been dumping bipolar meds in her for years! That's a big claim holy shiot

I f**king KNEW IT!! I KNEW IT! 

This is BULLSHIT they’ve done exactly what I said about 4 pages back. They’ve made her ‘look’ crazy to keep her under their control. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Guys, should we tell Britney gram this?

During my meet and greet at Piece of Me, I had to step out to use the bathroom and the security guard had to walk me out and lead me back in. Anyway, he asked me about my conversation with Britney and what I would talk to her about. I said I don’t know but maybe Will and Grace because I want her back on it. He said that I should ask her about “Original Doll” and “Mona Lisa.” I laughed and said no way. I said that it wouldn’t be a good idea, but he kept telling me that a lot fans want to know and it’s a big deal. The conversation wrapped up by him saying what do I have to lose.

I never asked her, because I was not going to risk getting thrown out, but with all this talk about freeBritney, I feel it’s just all a big joke about controlling her and her creativity. Her team is sick!

wtf :fakewow: