#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

One of the things that makes me think the Piece of Me e-mail is potentially not real is the way they are written/formatted. There are a lot of mistakes that I feel like aren't super typical in e-mails between professionals about a project. That definitely doesn't have me convinced that it's fake, it's just something that I noticed.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dreamer26 said:

I don't blame Jamie Lynne or Lynee Spears. Because this religious ***** Lou washed their brains. I think that they have weak mind. It easy to manipulate them with religion. Britney in great danger. There is no one to help her. 

We can. Despite what naysayers throw out there, the court of public opinion is powerful. We have clear evidence the conservatorship is either: not needed, or is abusing it’s power. 

The pressure won’t let up until this is resolved. It’s gone too far and it can’t go back now. 

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

One of the things that makes me think the Piece of Me e-mail is potentially not real is the way they are written/formatted. There are a lot of mistakes that I feel like aren't super typical in e-mails between professionals about a project. That definitely doesn't have me convinced that it's fake, it's just something that I noticed.

Britney’s messages were sent from a mobile device. In 2007. You do realize back then they still had button keypads right? Some even had ABC assigned to 1, etc. Not easy to type, and lots of room for errors in grammar and punctuation.

Edit: just saw ur reply below ;)

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, justphil said:

Why? Poorly written? If you recall, in 2007 we barely had smart phones. Britney had a blackberry and this was sent via mobile. So she’s had been typing on a very small phone with a tiny screen. I forgive lack of proper punctuation and sentences.

I was a little skeptical about the e-mail because of the way it was written, but this clears that up for me. I forgot about smartphones being new

• Like 4
Just now, justphil said:

Britney’s messages were sent from a mobile device. In 2007. You do realize back then they still had button keypads right? Some even had ABC assigned to 1, etc. Not easy to type, and lots of room for errors in grammar and punctuation.

2007 was a year or so before I got my first cellphone, so I forgot about keypads being a thing :wontcry:

That makes sense though, I think that probably explains the weird formatting and grammar. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, December02 said:

People are upset that we’re commenting on her looks but we’re not being critical in a superficial way. We think she looks bad in the sense that she doesn’t look “okay”

She’s just walking to the car. The video is 3 seconds long. Did you want her smiling for the camera? Lol