It's over...KFed 2.0 is here to stay

We were celebrating the fact that Britney will not have to pay leech Kevin any $$$ anymore but now jokes on us - another 18 years of child support for Britney when she gets popped by this loser and he dumps her. 

• Like 5
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if Britney's money took care of all 6 of Kevin's kids, he's had no job in years.

Maybe Mr Felon and his 5-6 baby mothers work together to leech in for Britney’s $$$$ 

Britney is such a charitable Queen. Already taken care of 6 children, another 9-10 coming :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Haha 7
Just now, KrisJ said:

Maybe Mr Felon and his 5-6 baby mothers work together to leech in for Britney’s $$$$ 

Britney is such a charitable Queen. Already taken care of 6 children, another 9-10 coming :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

I shouldn't laugh.

Way to mess her up Jamie Spears.

2 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

In some kind of messed up way, I could actually imagine her doing that 🙈

yes it sounds primitive but it is conceivable...she will f him, get pregnant, then dump him and have some lustful fun along the way. i wouldn't be surprised if motherhood is again her true goal but I could be wrong.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block