I Wish Britney Would Perform Again

So Gaga’s concert is coming to HBO Max and I got to thinking:

I understand Britney does not care for the music industry anymore but part of me feels like she is just throwing away everything that she worked her entire childhood and young adulthood for. By quitting the industry, she’s giving up on herself & her supporters. If she thinks that she is giving an FU to her family, she’s not. All she is telling team con is that she can’t succeed professionally without them & the conservatorship.

Of course her happiness and mental health should come first…but I don’t even think she’s happy sitting around and not being productive. She’ll always be a performer at heart…I mean her IG demonstrates someone who still seeks to put on show for others in one way or another.

My hope is that one day she can properly heal and return to the stage she so desperately loves & I am sure misses. 

End rant. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Long as the housekeeper is in the picture and Britney continues doing what she's doing I doubt she will perform in the next few years or longer.

Are you one of the housekeepers baby mama’s? You are OBSESSED. :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 5
1 minute ago, monalisaney81 said:

Are you one of the housekeepers baby mama’s? You are OBSESSED. :clownery_makeup_meme:

I'm obsessed? Girl at least I'm not one of these users in here defending him and saying they'll bottom for him.

Is this your way of defending him?

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

She has been "that" girl all her life, and she clearly doesn't want to do any of that right now, and it's very possible she may never do it again.

I'd love for her to release more music, but Britney has told us over and over that it's not happening, so perhaps we have to accept that. Her life is just that. Hers.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm obsessed? Girl at least I'm not one of these users in here defending him and saying they'll bottom for him.

Is this your way of defending him?

I’m definitely not defending him & i’m sure not in favor of her dating him. But my post transcends whatever their relationship is. I don’t need you to bring him up in here, thanks. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, monalisaney81 said:

I’m definitely not defending him & i’m sure not in favor of her dating him. But my post transcends whatever their relationship is. I don’t need you to bring him up in here, thanks. 

I will always bring up the housekeeper, and my comment is very valid to your topic.

As long as Britney is parading around with this criminal housekeeper, she won't be performing anytime soon in my opinion.

She clearly doesn't want too, Charli X C X even mentioned it was probably her 'team' shopping for songs not Britney being in the loop.

This housekeeper is TOXIC>

Britney Spears Is Spending Time With Richard Soliz After Sam Asghari Split,  Friends Say He's Not Good for Her

• Haha 1

I believe she will perform again one day something somewhere, but not now.. she has other priorities like rebuilding her life first and healing.
From how the things seem to be going for her the last years, she needs at least 5 more years off, even 10, probably when she’ll be like 50 years old she’ll hit the stage just for the nostalgia, like for greatest hits tour or a surprise award performance or something like that but that’s it. 

I know what you feel... Now I look back and I'm glad I saw her in vegas in 2017 despite what fans believe. That was probably my last opportunity to see her live on stage so I'm treasuring that moment :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I don't think she's gonna perform ever again   :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 2

umm she was forced to perform to the point she has permanent nerve and joint damage.  I never want to see her performing again ever, she'll end like Jackson permanently on opioids till it kills her.

• Like 1

She gotta overcome her fear of people first. She is definitely traumatized. 

I dont think it's bad for fans to want her back making music. We love her. And the best we can get close to her is through her music and performances. Her personal life is not of our business, so what else is left for us?... 

I think she hates the industry but she clearly still has passion for music and performing arts. I wish she would go indie

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Long as the housekeeper is in the picture and Britney continues doing what she's doing I doubt she will perform in the next few years or longer.

You obviously have nothing of substance to say other than what has already been mentioned, which is why you need to bring up past feuds between Christina and Britney and regurgitate the same drivel in your threads. You don't like when people derail your threads, so stop derailing theirs. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

You obviously have nothing of substance to say other than what has already been mentioned, which is why you need to bring up past feuds between Christina and Britney and regurgitate the same drivel in your threads. You don't like when people derail your threads, so stop derailing theirs. 

I didn't derail anything so have a damn seat already girl.

My comment is in line with this thread, stay pressed Britney is with a loser covict housekeeper that isn't taking care of his kids.

My opinion is she won't be performing anytime soon, and if she does it won't be for us it's all about Paul.

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, humstarr said:

I dont think it's bad for fans to want her back making music. We love her. And the best we can get close to her is through her music and performances. Her personal life is not of our business, so what else is left for us?... 

I think she hates the industry but she clearly still has passion for music and performing arts. I wish she would go indie

She has a fear of people, yet she's with that criminal housekeeper and no fear LOL.

Brit was at home when she was on stage and I'm sure someday she might get there but I doubt anytime soon.

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I didn't derail anything so have a damn she won't be performing anytime soon, and if she does it won't be for us it's all about Paul.

Damn girl not you knowing her???  Plz say hi 

Edited by rik
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I didn't derail anything so have a damn seat already girl.

My comment is in line with this thread, stay pressed Britney is with a loser covict housekeeper that isn't taking care of his kids.

My opinion is she won't be performing anytime soon, and if she does it won't be for us it's all about Paul.

There's nothing to be pressed about because Britney's decisions don't affect my daily life. I'm not losing sleep over it. Unlike you, where you need to make it your life's mission to mention it every time in almost every thread. You could've stated your opinion without mentioning Paul, like other users here did, but you chose not to, because again, you have nothing of substance to say. 

• Like 2
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

There's nothing to be pressed about because Britney's decisions don't affect my daily life. I'm not losing sleep over it. Unlike you, where you need to make it your life's mission to mention it every time in almost every thread. You could've stated your opinion without mentioning Paul, like other users here did, but you chose not to, because again, you have nothing of substance to say. 

Maybe @DiamondCircus IS Paul? :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

• Haha 6
28 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Britney is only “afraid” of people when it’s convenient for her to create a narrative. She literally approached a basketball player out of nowhere. A person with social anxiety would never do this.

3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

He decisions don't affect my daily life either girl, we're all here to give our opinions on the news, topics ect. I'm me so trying to equate what other users type and their way of commenting is on them. 

I don't need to say what you want me to say or post how you feel I should post. Long as it's within community guidelines it's no issue.

Britney won't be performing soon.

rose colored glasses deal with it GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block