#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Their fake voicemail, dramatics, speculations, and conspiracies sent Britney fans into another planet (which doesn’t take a lot)

Like, we were just dealing with her being back in a mental facility (quite calmly for us, might I add).... We get the original Make Me video from someone in Team Britney as a peace offering to keep us from freaking out.... we’re just happy it’s out, Britney’s getting better....

And these two trolls run up with a voicemail from god knows who and ruin ANY spark of hope we had.

:badthoughts:

This. Also why would anyone send something like that to such an unimportant podcast? Why not to a huge gossip site or media outlet or post it directly on here? It's weird.  I dont think it was real and I think everyone here lost their ******** minds when it came out.

Everyone could tell that something was wrong with britney last year and all of a sudden it gets completely ignored and britney was fine all along. Wtf?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

The Blast is not a credible source. The only statement her team put out was on April 4th to People Magazine and TMZ.

She’ll be out in a week.

Since you seem to know more than us what do you think will happen then 

• Like 1

Having set quiet for the last few days and watching how this is all playing out I am really wondering what their next move will be?

I think deep down Britney will be like **** yes this is exactly the help I need but will she be able to express that or will her team continue to silence her? Moving forward I don’t think it’s going to be as easy for them to corrupt the media outlets and censor every interview she does otherwise it will be reported. I believe it is time to let Britney finally speak her truth and give this woman back her voice. I for one will always support her but moving forward if she is still under the restraints she is under I cannot and won’t be lining the pockets of her people any longer. I think if Britney cannot break free of all of this then the only way to stop them is to stop supporting any albums/tours because I believe if she is not making them any money then what use is she really to them? Stay strong Britney we all got you.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, britboy123 said:

but moving forward if she is still under the restraints she is under I cannot and won’t be lining the pockets of her people any longer. I think if Britney cannot break free of all of this then the only way to stop them is to stop supporting any albums/tours 

T H I S so hard!

We need to stop streaming her music, buying anything branded with her name. We can listen to the CDs / illegal downloads that we already have. 

We need to fully boycott Britney the brand until Britney is out of this. I know I am

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, britrey said:

So, why is her team not saying something about the issue. Let's just say all the media outlets are not credible, why do they allow this to blow up? They could've released an official statement as soon as the #FreeBritney movement started.

They probably have no idea wtf to do. If they deny it and tell the truth it might make Britney look "bad", or they are hoping for it to blow over and people to realize how dumb this all is, Also I think that leak about her not taking her medication properly was from them.  :cigney:

4 hours ago, Onyx Dream said:

Everyone really needs to calm down with the assumptions in my opinion. 

Same.

It really is possible that they're 100% right.

But the official narrative might be 100% true as well. 

People with mental issues can switch from "ok" to "in need of assistance" in a matter of hours. I've seen it happen to one of my friends who is heavily bipolar among other issues. She'd been well for the past 3 years when suddenly in late February she was put in a mental facility by judges, against her will. But she would have been in a very dangerous situation if left untreated ...

So I think we all need to be very cautious with the allegations. 

• Like 7
31 minutes ago, britrey said:

So, why is her team not saying something about the issue. Let's just say all the media outlets are not credible, why do they allow this to blow up? They could've released an official statement as soon as the #FreeBritney movement started.

Let's not pretend people are accepting towards people suffering from mental issues.

I'm not defending Britney's team tho, but we really don't know what's going on.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Ohhhh finally, after reading 46 pages I have reached the end...I swear I hate my time zone being so different from others'. Seriously is there no one from India on here other than me?! :airpls:

I'm from India too, and I get your problem?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, ydmc said:

Same.

It really is possible that they're 100% right.

But the official narrative might be 100% true as well. 

People with mental issues can switch from "ok" to "in need of assistance" in a matter of hours. I've seen it happen to one of my friends who is heavily bipolar among other issues. She'd been well for the past 3 years when suddenly in late February she was put in a mental facility by judges, against her will. But she would have been in a very dangerous situation if left untreated ...

So I think we all need to be very cautious with the allegations. 

cships aren't created for these issues, ugh.

21 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

She is basically saying that this movement is just doing damage, thanks guys

Is she wrong though? I understand the motivation behind the movement, but at the end of the day, we don't know ****. The level of entitlement in this fandom is astounding. The level of cynicism. 

I believe Britney wants to be free from the conservatorship because she has suggested so during some of her performances in Las Vegas. But I don't believe Britney's family would hurt or want her to suffer just for the money.  

The only real, stone cold truth about all of this is that we, as fans, don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

• Like 5