#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I feel like she was very glassy-eyed and off during the 'Circus' era and tour. Too much, too soon for her to absorb the 'comeback' all in. While she seemed medicated, I feel like during the 'Femme Fatale' and 'X-Factor' era, she was slightly more at peace with her situation, especially towards the latter of both. 

That being said, I definitely feel like around 2013 and on is when she seemed the happiest in a while but I'd like to know if there was a moment or year that stood out to you from the rest.

5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

The Blast is basically ex-TMZ people. So...? Trust me, they definitely are in touch with The Blast too.

Ex-TMZ people? So they were fired? They’re not credible. Someone else said they were owned by TMZ... okay and? Their stories don’t cross.

They are NOT TMZ, that’s my point.

Yall are really believing everything y’all hear now! Back in the day we ignored Us Weekly and OK! magazine....

Now you’re believing random podcasts and “The Blast”, which nobody’s ever heard of...?

And y’all keep saying TMZ is “in Larry’s pocket”.... so wouldn’t “The Blast” be as well? Why would they post two totally different stories? Your myth just got debunked.

Make up your damn minds.

This fanbase is truly on another level. Mentally. :demi:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Sporty said:

Being the first to report about something doesn't make them credible when they're in touch with Britney's team. People Magazine is a great example. The whole "going in for some me time because my daddy is sick" BS.

This is not what I meant to say. Sorry. :)

Yeah I wanted to say they are in touch with Britney's team.

Just now, colormefresh said:

Ex-TMZ people? So they were fired? They’re not credible. Someone else said they were owned by TMZ... okay and? Their stories don’t cross.

They are NOT TMZ, that’s my point.

Yall are really believing everything y’all hear now! Back in the day we ignored Us Weekly and OK! magazine....

Now you’re believing random podcasts and “The Blast”, which nobody’s ever heard of...?

And y’all keep saying TMZ is “in Larry’s pocket”.... so wouldn’t “The Blast” be as well? Why would they post two totally different stories? Your myth just got debunked.

Make up your damn minds.

This fanbase is truly on another level. Mentally. :demi:

"The Blast provides 24/7, up-to-the-minute news about the world’s biggest celebrities. Launched in September 2017 by renowned celebrity reporter Mike Walters (was a co-founder of TMZ.com, producer of the Emmy-nominated TMZ syndicated TV show and an executive producer of the TMZ Live syndicated series)."
Oh yes, the co-founder of TMZ fired himself so he's not credible lul

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
8 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

In all honesty and aside from the music, I felt like 2013ney was the true resurrection of primeney and probably the most content she felt this decade. She was literally glowing. 

Yep

I’ve always said mixing 2013 and 2016 would be perfect

• Like 2

You know very well what they are going to do. They will release like a toxic 2.0 and than most of this forum will support again and say how she is happy again from going to the facility and maybe the cship isn’t that bad. 

This place flip flops. 

We know nothing in reality so...I just waiting to see what will happen. Retirement or new single. Could go either way 

• Like 1

I don't think she ever had the same interest in her career until ITZ after Blackout. She just wanted to get by and over with Circus, FF and BJ. But some of her old passions were reignited for Glory because she had control over the album to such an extent she called it her "baby". 

As for the nest era, if she has creative control over it, she would love it;)

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Applejack said:

"The Blast provides 24/7, up-to-the-minute news about the world’s biggest celebrities. Launched in September 2017 by renowned celebrity reporter Mike Walters (was a co-founder of TMZ.com, producer of the Emmy-nominated TMZ syndicated TV show and an executive producer of the TMZ Live syndicated series)."
Oh yes, the co-founder of TMZ fired himself so he's not credible lul

I really don’t give a BLEEP.

The Blast is not TMZ....the EX TMZ co-founder isn’t “in Larry’s pocket” clearly. Because the stories don’t match.

Britney's Instagram, People Magazine, and TMZ told you on April 4th that Britney checked herself into a 30 day facility a week prior.

That’s the end of the story. There’s no follow up. That’s just the story. Deal with it. :ririshade1:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Onyx Dream said:

Every day is like ground hog day. 

There's no passion.

It's boring.

If I was under these restrictions I'd feel so liberated. 

Plot twist: This was ten years ago. Can you imagine what it's like now? Another tragedy: They have stolen the prime of her life. From mid 20s to 40 and possibly beyond, she was not able to live her life. And no amount of tears or money can ever give back her prime years. They're gone forever. Can anyone here even fathom?

:crying4:

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

You know very well what they are going to do. They will release like a toxic 2.0 and than most of this forum will support again and say how she is happy again from going to the facility and maybe the cship isn’t that bad. 

This place flip flops. 

We know nothing in reality so...I just waiting to see what will happen. Retirement or new single. Could go either way 

:deadbanana:

8 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I really don’t give a BLEEP.

The Blast is not TMZ....the EX TMZ co-founder isn’t “in Larry’s pocket” clearly. Because the stories don’t match.

Britney's Instagram, People Magazine, and TMZ told you on April 4th that Britney checked herself into a 30 day facility a week prior.

That’s the end of the story. There’s no follow up. That’s just the story. Deal with it. :ririshade1:

God u so pressed always. Like lol Larry is that u. Seriously, how is insta, people or TMZ any more credible than whatever else we've heard??

Fact is Britney has more or less been MIA for 3 months, and theres a lot of undeniably shady **** going on.

The allegations have been quite widely talked about and are quite grave. Why no one on her team has stepped forward to address them at all is very strange.

• Like 9

Their fake voicemail, dramatics, speculations, and conspiracies sent Britney fans into another planet (which doesn’t take a lot)

Like, we were just dealing with her being back in a mental facility (quite calmly for us, might I add).... We get the original Make Me video from someone in Team Britney as a peace offering to keep us from freaking out.... we’re just happy it’s out, Britney’s getting better....

And these two trolls run up with a voicemail from god knows who and ruin ANY spark of hope we had.

:badthoughts:

• Like 5
1 hour ago, JordyAF said:

A psychiatrist posted this video in 2015, describing his feelings about Britney’s “Team” watch it you guys!! It has to do with all of this going on in a way :disappointed:

Oh. My. God. :otears: now I'm 100% sure we are doing the right thing.