#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

18 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Alright y'all we had a lapse in judgement. We freaked out a little. Let's not lose our momentum.

Random *** people that are friends of friends are reposting the FreeBritney stuff. We really are making a lot of noise.

We just really need to remain sane and level headed.

I love you all and we really need to stay united. I'm sorry I freaked a little and wanted to pull out. I'm dedicated. We just have to behave pleaseeeeee!

You have done great work, sir.  I have a lot of respect for you.

• Like 6

It’s so odd that there has been no word whatsoever from anyone in her team/family.  Not a simple “she’s doing fine”, not a damage control post to her IG (unless she truly posted the last IG post), nothing.

Like, the comments of anyone who has ever even breathed the same air as her on IG are flooded...her family is being attacked and, at times, bullied.  If this all ends up being made up BS from that podcast, omg...

I still feel like all of this was calculated to actually begin the process for ending the c-ship (enter mental health facility to get a professional to testify on her behalf, Wallet resigns, upcoming court date, etc.).

I’m so on the fence with this...Idk what to believe.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Wendy’s first topic on Monday will be about y’all reporting Britney as a missing person. I’m still cackling! :tifflmao:

You still think any of us gaf about Wendy says after that straight up garbage she said about Britney the other day??  :rlynow: Are you even a Britney fan? Do you care about her at all? Wendy said some people just can’t function in society and Britney might be in the same boat. And we may never see her again. And you still gaf about what she says? :rlynow: How old are are you holy **** :tiffcackle: 

“wEnDY WiLLiAmS iZ G0NnA TaLk AboUT yAlL” *mic drop* 

:tiffcackle:

only a peice of trash like you would use Wendy f**king Williams as ammo at this point. :rlynow:

• Like 5
22 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Some of you guys aren't thinking ahead and are creating ridiculous stories and derailing the point of the movement. Any tool that files a police report is putting Britney in jeopardy. If her handlers are as corrupt as you think they are, what do you think they'll do to do the movement if we file a missing person's report? They are going to derail the whole movement and paint it as a conspiracy theory 'cause she is clearly alive and not missing. They know her whereabouts. 

Lastly, we for the most part got what we wanted. They can't just release her from the medical facility and prop her up for the next Vegas stint without a proper explanation. No one is going to buy anything Britney related and feel comfortable. Britney's career is done for now and the only way she will be able to return is if her handlers resign. The damage has been done. This is what we wanted so calm the **** down. 

:britclose:

Yeah, I have always supported her and bought her albums and everything but for now I'm done. I love her too much to continue to let her be taken advantage of and abused by these people and continue to be thrown out on stage for $$$. They need to go and let her free, and until then I'm not giving any money to them.

• Like 2

Did you guys see JL post on her instagram story. Idk how to post a pic on here but it’s a quote saying “before you speak, let’s your words pass through three gates. Is it true? Is it necessary? Is it kind?” Do we think it’s about the #freexbritney movement?

• Like 3
Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

It would be Britney father best interest to  release Britney from the conservatorship because they can't go back to the way things were with all eyes on them at this point.

Last year her father was talking about doing away with the conservatorship, so he needs to get back  on this.  

He was? I had not heard that. I heard Britney wanted to be free but I had no hope with her controlling team and father.

Okay so I can't sleep and am just passing time...

I have noticed how Britneys Gram has made such a phenomenon in the media...I know it's all speculation but why are some people so up in arms about it ? I don't wanna name names but are they being paid off by Britney's camp to only show in their podcast/show what was approved by her camp? Britneys Gram completely defied that and tore the curtain down.

I don't know what to believe but some people have had very strange reactions to all of this, so was just...curious :thinkney:

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

You still think any of us gaf about Wendy says after that straight up garbage she said about Britney the other day??  :rlynow: Are you even a Britney fan? Do you care about her at all? Wendy said some people just can’t function in society and Britney might be in the same boat. And we may never see her again. And you still gaf about what she says? :rlynow: How old are are you holy **** :tiffcackle: 

“wEnDY WiLLiAmS iZ G0NnA TaLk AboUT yAlL” *mic drop* 

:tiffcackle:

only a peice of trash like you would use Wendy f**king Williams as ammo at this point. :rlynow:

Y’all have been acting a fool all because of a podcast. I can laugh at your stupidity if I want to. :whatitellu:

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, ixh said:

Did you guys see JL post on her instagram story. Idk how to post a pic on here but it’s a quote saying “before you speak, let’s your words pass through three gates. Is it true? Is it necessary? Is it kind?” Do we think it’s about the #freexbritney movement?

Lou strikes again. WTF is up with the memes. 

Just say what you want to say. :joanne:

• Like 3
5 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

I wish I could upvote you a billion times. This is exactly the issue we're dealing with.

Like, ok, we're just gonna wait for her team to **** her, turn her into FFney, and put her on Ellen to talk about how she enjoys spending time with the boys and never address this mess?????

NO.

Obviously, Britney isn't in the position where she calls the shots and that needs to change.

So glad you get it. ❤

• Like 1