#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

16 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

This broke my heart. Then again, she had a wonderful childhood and she seemed to thoroughly enjoy her early years of fame, and even after the break-up with JT, she recognized her power in the industry and was able to take control, to a certain extent. She also described how she felt like she had been to both, heaven and hell in FTR. The drawback to Britney’s success and fame was that she peaked too soon, too fast. How is one supposed to manage the rest of their life when the person literally peaked from age 18 to 21. I’m sure she had no idea then that her life would unravel but it should have been a red flag from the very beginning. What made Britney’s story so special and different than the rest was that she broke the mold for what it meant to be a pop star. She was literally a pioneer in her field. Think about it, who before her was a diamond-selling *** symbol and pop culture icon at only age 17? Makes you realize how meteoric her rise to fame was and how she essentially became a slave to the industry but also how detrimental it was to her as a human-being. As a result, her reality had skewed and she made some decisions that would alter the rest of her life. I can assure you that Britney at 21 would have thought that she had so much left to not only develop as an entertainer/artist/actress, but also as a human-being. Little did she know what was to come. I wish her the best, both personally and professionally. 

She kind of gave an interview about this to Allue magazine in 2007:

"Everyone thinks of you as not human," Spears said when she was 18 years old. "I just want to be a normal girl.... I don't want to be a role model—except maybe to my little sister."

https://www.allure.com/gallery/britney

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

Y’all crazy at this moment we are winning, they can’t comeback & just be quiet. This is all over the media they’ Going to have answers theses accusations, so right at this moment the movement is winning 

Y’all won at highlighting a random gay from a podcast saying Britney is locked in a padded cell against her will.

Not the conservatorship side.

The media focused on that because y’all focused on that.

So hopefully the Britney Army can let that podcast GO and focus squarely on the c-ship.

You’re not going to win the treatment facility battle. End of story.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, JordyAF said:

This is so interesting wow 

Andre was being over the top, but I think he was just truly excited to see Britney be herself again. And he’s an over the top QUEEN. God rest his soul.

That man just doesn’t get the difference between the rehearsal video and the Boys video.

One in which Andre was simply a dancer, and one in which Andre was the choreographer. Choreographers are positive, upbeat, they cheer when you get the moves down. That’s part of their job lol.

Guys calm down and continue the movement. One thing people seem to forget from the voicemail is that Wallet resigned because he thought sending Britney in a mental health facility against her will was too much. He was afraid he would be disbarred( a penalty of last resort for an attorney). That's horrifying!

We backed these brainless idiots into a corner, and the Britney's Gram girls probably have even more news. We can't let Brit down now!

• Like 5
11 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

She literally told us that she had been worked into the ground to the point of exhaustion and extreme overexposure, but you don’t think she fired him because of anything bad? :xfactorlook:

And yet here on exhale we call her lazy  :whatitellu:

7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Y’all won at highlighting a random gay from a podcast saying Britney is locked in a padded cell against her will.

Not the conservatorship side.

The media focused on that because y’all focused on that.

So hopefully the Britney Army can let that podcast GO and focus squarely on the c-ship.

You’re not going to win the treatment facility battle. End of story.

He obvously wasnt just a ramdom guy if her team put out a story saying she didnt want to go

So they basically confirmed what he said was true 

If he was just a ramdon guy they would of just ignored it or said its fake

Nobody wants to win the facicilty treatment battle we have all said if britney needs to be in there to get help fine and if doctors say britney needs to be in the cship thats also fine but obvously then they would have to let her retire cause she would be deemed to gravely ill to work that should of been the case from the moment she was put in the cship the problem is they nor britney has ever said what  exactly is wrong with her they have just sugar coated it for years cause if they actually did come out and say shes gravly ill she needs to be in this for life everyone would be questioneming why she is ok to work and they dont want people questioing that cause shes obviously healthy enough to bring in the money

End of story 

• Like 5
Just now, miamia said:

He obvously wasnt just a ramdom guy if her team put out a story saying she didnt want to go

So they basically confirmed what he said was true 

If he was just a ramdon guy they would of just ignored it or said its fake

Nobody wants to win the facicilty treatment battle we have all said if britney needs to be in there to get help fine and if doctors say britney needs to be in the cship thats also fine but obvously then they would have to let her retire cause she would be deemed to gravely ill to work that should of been the case from the moment she was put in the cship the problem is they nor britney has ever said what  exactly is wrong with her they have just sugar coated it for years cause if they actually did come out and say shes gravly ill she needs to be in this for life everyone would be questioneming why she is ok to work and they dont want people questioing that cause shes obviously healthy enough to bring in the money

End of story 

The Blast is not a credible source. The only statement her team put out was on April 4th to People Magazine and TMZ.

She’ll be out in a week.

15 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

The Blast is not a credible source. The only statement her team put out was on April 4th to People Magazine and TMZ.

She’ll be out in a week.

The Blast is basically ex-TMZ people. So...? Trust me, they definitely are in touch with The Blast too.