#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

30 minutes ago, ydmc said:

Same.

It really is possible that they're 100% right.

But the official narrative might be 100% true as well. 

People with mental issues can switch from "ok" to "in need of assistance" in a matter of hours. I've seen it happen to one of my friends who is heavily bipolar among other issues. She'd been well for the past 3 years when suddenly in late February she was put in a mental facility by judges, against her will. But she would have been in a very dangerous situation if left untreated ...

So I think we all need to be very cautious with the allegations. 

which one is that? :mhmsureny:

1. The one where Jamie is on death bed and Britney had to cancel her show to take care of him?

2. The one where Britney is on the verge of dying and needed to go to a mental facility?

3. The one where Britney herself checked into a mental health facility for a little "me time"

The official narrative does not exist. because it's pure lies. 

I'm not saying the podcast is the truth, but I'm damn sure her team is lying. 

:schoolingtime:

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

wow all this because the mother puts hearts on instagram? i wanna remember you that she didn't say a word in all this!

But when one fan actually talked to her about this, she didn't deny anything :janet: She just said, "I'm sure she has the most loyal fan base" or something. There's a screenshot somewhere between pages 50-100 (i guess)

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Is she wrong though? I understand the motivation behind the movement, but at the end of the day, we don't know ****. The level of entitlement in this fandom is astounding. The level of cynicism. 

I believe Britney wants to be free from the conservatorship because she has suggested so during some of her performances in Las Vegas. But I don't believe Britney's family would hurt or want her to suffer just for the money.  

The only real, stone cold truth about all of this is that we, as fans, don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

The problem is, always has been and always will be is that britney is one of the biggest stars in the world and has been in a cship for 11 years and britney nor her team has ever addressed it i know she is entitled to her privacy and maybe britney herself doesnt want the world to know whats wrong with her but people are obviously going to keep questioning it as long as shes in it and still prerforming  she obviously suffers from some form of  mental illness otherwise they would of never of got her into a cship and its very obvious to see shes not the same person or preformer anymore  she is a shell of her former self and for britbey her family and team to  act in public as if everthing is ok and nothing happened has just made it so much worse we dont know if its her ilness medication or the chip that has her the way she is but i hope when she does get out of the facility that her father takes her away from the spotlight and lets larry and co go her team is too involed in her personal life anyways they always have been 

He should do what  he should of done in 2007 and let her get better and live her life in peace maybe if she gets her persoonal life happy and content then she might make her way back herself in her own time 

• Like 2

Like for real. With the entire controversy around Britney's team, leaking tracks from the Blackout era (especially REBELLION) would give #FreeBritney so much more meaning.

Any leak could be a supportive move towards Britney and a big FU to her team.

So people, leak your ****, there will never be a good time like now to do so.

• Like 4
37 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

which one is that? :mhmsureny:

1. The one where Jamie is on death bed and Britney had to cancel her show to take care of him?

2. The one where Britney is on the verge of dying and needed to go to a mental facility?

3. The one where Britney herself checked into a mental health facility for a little "me time"

The official narrative does not exist. because it's pure lies. 

I'm not saying the podcast is the truth, but I'm damn sure her team is lying. 

:schoolingtime:

Agreed.

The second one minus "on the verge of dying", even though, as I said, it can happen quickly when you're mentally ill... :/

I need to make this very clear!!!

THIS MAN IS NOT A PSYCHIATRIST OR REGISTERED HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.

Although well read, many of the psychological concepts he refers to are utilised imprecisly. He also has a habit of propagating  some misleading viewpoints on mental health. There is no verification that he is a mental health professional. Please view his videos as opinion pieces only.

Thank you.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Chris87 said:

45 new pages?! Wtf guys?! :dead:

:excuseu:

1 hour ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Ohhhh finally, after reading 46 pages I have reached the end...I swear I hate my time zone being so different from others'. Seriously is there no one from India on here other than me?! :airpls:

So to summarise for those who want to save their time,

everyone started trending #freebritney on twitter, twitter censored it, some accounts got banned, so people resorted to #freexbritney, some people questioned the authenticity of the 'x' in the hashtag, the hashtag became trending, Iggy told people to stop bothering her, Goku mentioned some electroshock treatment or something, Tinashe supported movement without the hastag, Cappy gave confusing remarks which makes us doubt if he is with us or not, other haters kept on hating pulling their on remarks, Shrekney and Nels fought over some Billboards and advertising, Adele's divorce overshadowed our problem, everyone praised the MsMojo video, people talked about a court hearing, an insurance policy, political discussions on Trump emerged, Nels got angry a few times, Chaoscontrol spoke up about it, people started making claims that she was missing and that we should file a complaint, others disagreed, Nels flipped out saying everyone was unhinged and he was giving up, everyone decided they needed a break, and everyone left for peace.

Phew!:brityawning:

Thank me later 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ydmc said:

Same.

It really is possible that they're 100% right.

But the official narrative might be 100% true as well. 

People with mental issues can switch from "ok" to "in need of assistance" in a matter of hours. I've seen it happen to one of my friends who is heavily bipolar among other issues. She'd been well for the past 3 years when suddenly in late February she was put in a mental facility by judges, against her will. But she would have been in a very dangerous situation if left untreated ...

So I think we all need to be very cautious with the allegations. 

I've seen people point out that she was ok days before the cancellation of Domination based on 30 second videos from IG. Like, clearly they don't have bipolar or don't have someone close with bipolar. If it's true she has BPD, things can be fine in the morning and horrible hours later like you said, especially if she wasn't taking her meds.

Her posting about it and it being cancelled abruptly is another story tho.

• Like 3