#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

19 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Not everything she says is true.

You should just let Britney go. Even if that means her end of career.
They now had eleven years to make Britney a healthy, happy person.
They did not succeed. Now is the time to go new ways. Britney can also decide for herself if she needs to be treated.

What makes Britney happy, makes me happy:kiss:

As i said, it was my opinion and i was "thinking" that Britney wouldn't let go of music so easily. That is just what i felt. She has wanted to make an album where she has the complete voice for 20 years now, and if she is out of the cship, this might just be the opportunity to do what she loves, her way.

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:
  1.  Britneys team said she admitted herself into a treatment facility for "me time" to deal with Jamies illness
  2. A random podcast said they got a voicemail from someone that worked for her legal team and the person on it said that Brintey was forced into treatment against her will and a bunch of Cship conspiricy stuff and for some reason nobody questioned it and everyone believed it.
  3. #freebritney started trending
  4. Britneys team said that they only said that she went into treatment because of Jamies illness to protect her and they actually did it because she has been abusing her medication and they worried about her life. Thats also the real reason why domination was cancelled.

So to clarify, Jamie’s health is just fine? 

1 hour ago, Lemon said:

Is she wrong though? I understand the motivation behind the movement, but at the end of the day, we don't know ****. The level of entitlement in this fandom is astounding. The level of cynicism. 

I believe Britney wants to be free from the conservatorship because she has suggested so during some of her performances in Las Vegas. But I don't believe Britney's family would hurt or want her to suffer just for the money.  

The only real, stone cold truth about all of this is that we, as fans, don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

THIS!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, britrey said:

So, why is her team not saying something about the issue. Let's just say all the media outlets are not credible, why do they allow this to blow up? They could've released an official statement as soon as the #FreeBritney movement started.

To say what ? Anything at this point will just damage her image tbh. If she's really in a facility because she messed up with her meds and she wasn't mentally stable, people will call her "crazy" again and bring back all the  2007 stuff, i can already see headlines be like "is it 2007 Again for Britney ?" , "Will Britney shave her head again ?" , "Shave me one more time, Britney's back to her (dark) roots" :juggingu:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Goku said:

3.5. Lynne Spears started liking dramatic comments and followed the accounts that started the #FreeBritney movement.

So? Maybe she just thinks its funny? Maybe she didnt really read it and just thought people are supporting her? Maybe she thinks its nice how far fans are willing to go? Maybe she just goes into the Britney tag and likes random posts to make the fans happy. A lot of celebrities to that. Or do you think when Britney suddenly starts following random fans its because she is so interested in their mundane life?? No, she does it because it makes them happy.

4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

no probably not but he isnt close to dying. They just saw his illness as an opportunity for Brintey to save face when she gets help.

Yeah, I always knew it was bullshit for Domination to have been canceled weeks after he was already out of the woods, and Britney had obviously been unwell for quite a while, but this is insane. And who the hell cares about “saving face” when you’re in a life-threatening situation? (Spoiler: people with vested financial interests). It’s gross, they knew she was unraveling and kept the damn “shows” going anyway. She should’ve been in treatment a long time ago. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Caroline77 said:

To say what ? Anything at this point will just damage her image tbh. If she's really in a facility because she messed up with her meds and she wasn't mentally stable, people will call her "crazy" again and bring back all the  2007 stuff, i can already see headlines be like "is it 2007 Again for Britney ?" , "Will Britney shave her head again ?" , "Shave me one more time, Britney's back to her (dark) roots" :juggingu:

Exactly. Its a loose losse situation.

• Like 2

They're trying to block the movement the best they can, that's why they blocked #FreeBritney.

But they're sooo stupid that they don't realize that it's making them even more guilty by wanting to shut the mouth of the fans instead of being reassuring. :whatitellu: 

Anyway, stay positive, be patient, and the truth will come out.:hugs:

people keep saying "Team Britney blocked the hashtag" but how the **** can they do that.. they have no authority over Twitter.. I'm sure Twitter blocked it themselves because it was too much spam.. hashtags always trend naturally, by themselves due to actual people tweeting actual things but what we did was synthetic, heck, I'm sure most of the tweets were just plain retweets.. :mj: and what is that bullshit about GIFs / pictures, etc.

that sounds like some bullshit I've seen K-Pop fans spread when their fave's YouTube views get frozen / deleted due to the unnatural nature of mass streaming: "omg, guys, please don't use hashtags in your comments, they freeze the views".. "omg, guys, please don't use emojis in your comments, they freeze the views".. "omg, guys, the volume has to be at least 50% and the quality has to be at least 720p for the views to count".. and then all that misinformation spreads like wildfire.. RIDONCULOUS!! :nochillbrit:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

why would she? She already doesnt have any custody only visitation and as long as doctors say she is fine there is no reason for her to not be able to see her kids.

Yeah, I have no idea why she would honestly, all of this just came as a shock to me at once and I immediately wondered about how her boys are doing and if she’s been able to see them. Just a weird emotionally-laden statement with no logical thought behind it. 

5 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

You just know exhale will have a whole chapter to itself when she writes about us in that tell-all book:demi:

And with this movement, the next biopic is going to be even longer

who's gonna play Jordan? Danny Devito?

• Like 2