#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Kuzco said:

which one is that? :mhmsureny:

1. The one where Jamie is on death bed and Britney had to cancel her show to take care of him?

2. The one where Britney is on the verge of dying and needed to go to a mental facility?

3. The one where Britney herself checked into a mental health facility for a little "me time"

The official narrative does not exist. because it's pure lies. 

I'm not saying the podcast is the truth, but I'm damn sure her team is lying. 

:schoolingtime:

To me it sounded like they admitted that the Jamie story was to protect Britneys reputation, same with the "me time".

It sounded like Britney has been abusing her medication and they had her admitted because they were worried and lied about the reason. Doesnt seem unreasonable to me and would explain Brinteys weird behavior last year.  Its also plausible that they would lie about it.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I wonder if we are actually successful and Team B disbands and Britney is free, will she hold auditions for a new manager and team? Like start from scratch? Or will RCA just appoint a person? :ponderney:

Britney will end her career when she's out of guardianship. She never wanted to be Britney Spears

• Like 4

I haven’t been here for a few weeks, and thus haven’t looked up/heard of anything Britney related, and was just looking through news headlines right now when I saw something about “Britney Spears’ hospitalization.” After getting over the initial shock, I just became totally heartbroken for her; she worked so hard to get her life back after 2007.

Can someone please let me know what’s been going on?! I tried to read some “news” articles but they’re all over the place, one said she’s been hospitalized since January, but that’s not possible, right? 

Just now, kleinbritney said:

Britney will end her career when she's out of guardianship. She never wanted to be Britney Spears

But she has said numerous times she loves making music and she won't retire any time soon. She cannot imagine herself doing something other than being a singer and she has said what she enjoys the most is when she is up on a stage performing. Besides she has contracts with RCA remaining.

Eventually she'll resort to a countryside and enjoy life with her kids but I don't think it is going to be anytime soon. She is yet to make an album which she is complete hands on and getting out of the cship might just be the opportunity.

• Like 2
  1.  Britneys team said she admitted herself into a treatment facility for "me time" to deal with Jamies illness
  2. A random podcast said they got a voicemail from someone that worked for her legal team and the person on it said that Brintey was forced into treatment against her will and a bunch of Cship conspiricy stuff and for some reason nobody questioned it and everyone believed it.
  3. #freebritney started trending
  4. Britneys team said that they only said that she went into treatment because of Jamies illness to protect her and they actually did it because she has been abusing her medication and they worried about her life. Thats also the real reason why domination was cancelled.
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

But she has said numerous times she loves making music and she won't retire any time soon. She cannot imagine herself doing something other than being a singer and she has said what she enjoys the most is when she is up on a stage performing. Besides she has contracts with RCA remaining.

Eventually she'll resort to a countryside and enjoy life with her kids but I don't think it is going to be anytime soon. She is yet to make an album which she is complete hands on and getting out of the cship might just be the opportunity. 

Not everything she says is true.

You should just let Britney go. Even if that means her end of career.
They now had eleven years to make Britney a healthy, happy person.
They did not succeed. Now is the time to go new ways. Britney can also decide for herself if she needs to be treated.

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I've always wondered, and maybe I'm asking this just because I'm a new fan, but really what is the deal around Rebellion? What makes it different from the other unreleased tracks? From the snippet that's available, I'm not a big fan of it:thinkney:

She literally talks about soul-selling,Illuminati,people controlling her and other creepy **** happening in the music industry 

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I've always wondered, and maybe I'm asking this just because I'm a new fan, but really what is the deal around Rebellion? What makes it different from the other unreleased tracks? From the snippet that's available, I'm not a big fan of it:thinkney:

its a shitty song but people here seem to like the lyrics

"Rebellion"

You might not believe it
But trust me this is true
You fall for their poison
And become a part of their crew
I'm in a rebellion
And I'm up against the truth
So will you join me?
Or will you be taken too?

You'll find it in rebellion
Your body starts breaking in
They're not believing what they're seeing
'Cause you're rebellion

You'll find it so compelling
'Cause everyone's yelling
'Cause your soul you're not selling
'Cause you're rebellion

Be wary of others
The ones closest to you
The poison they feed you
And the voodoo that they do
But in rebellion there's a sparkle of truth
Don't just stand there
Do what you got to do

You'll finally start breathing
'Cause you're rebellion

With everyone yelling
'Cause you're rebellion

The eye that is deceiving is the one trapping us in
I'm fighting a losing battle and my patience is wearing thin
But in rebellion there's a glimmer of light
And nobody claims the crown without some sacrifice

You'll finally start breathing
'Cause you're rebellion

'Cause everyone's yelling
'Cause you're rebellion
  • Like 1

Okay last night was insane idk if we actually managed anything except anger her team and people close to her.

i think we may have been a bit too aggressive. It is a sensitive subject regardless and we hounded her like the paps did in the day. 

I think we need to change tactics and somehow get the message out that we just wanna know the whole situation with her conservatorship as we’ve allowed it to be unknown and unsaid for a long time. We were gunna crack eventually and to save her brand they need to explain it because no ones gunna wanna pay for her merch and tickets now and they don’t want that either. We need a way to send out a calmer message to really get a dignified response 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

So to summarise for those who want to save their time,

everyone started trending #freebritney on twitter, twitter censored it, some accounts got banned, so people resorted to #freexbritney, some people questioned the authenticity of the 'x' in the hashtag, the hashtag became trending, Iggy told people to stop bothering her, Goku mentioned some electroshock treatment or something, Tinashe supported movement without the hastag, Cappy gave confusing remarks which makes us doubt if he is with us or not, other haters kept on hating pulling their on remarks, Shrekney and Nels fought over some Billboards and advertising, Adele's divorce overshadowed our problem, everyone praised the MsMojo video, people talked about a court hearing, an insurance policy, political discussions on Trump emerged, Nels got angry a few times, Chaoscontrol spoke up about it, people started making claims that she was missing and that we should file a complaint, others disagreed, Nels flipped out saying everyone was unhinged and he was giving up, everyone decided they needed a break, and everyone left for peace.

Phew!:brityawning:

giphy.gif

• Like 5
5 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Some fans are doing more harm than good. Imagine Britney looking up the hashtag #FREEBRITNEY on Twitter and seeing all the ‘fans’ bashing her family while posting unsettling pictures of her crying or of her infamous meltdown. She would have a panic attack right then and there. People like Jawni aka emailmypussy deserve to be suspended from Twitter all together. One of the most toxic fans, if not the most toxic/insensitive fan, in all of the Britney Army. This is all speculation and ultimately, it has the ability to really backfire on Britney, both personally and professionally. Then again, to his defense and many other loyal fans, it's a sticky situation no matter how much we try to spin it, but like a user stated above, we should just all calm down and hope for the best. I just hope that Britney is very much aware how much she's dearly loved by so many people around the world and how many lives she's impacted.

Exactly this. I don't know if people realize how bad the situation is, because of them. Imagine all the bad it will make to Britney if she ever reads what people say towards her family, her dad especially. Imagine her kids, it's their grand father people are talking about, and they treat him like a devil who's keeping their mother captive, basically. I mean hello, so far if she's still alive it's because of him, god knows what would she be right now if he didn't step in and put her under a cship in 2008. People seem to forget about that easily. Is it that hard to think that's probably what's happening again ? Considering Britney's antecedent , and her behavior lately, it wouldn't be so surprising tbh. But until there is real proof of the story "britney the prisoner by her father the devil" , or anything else, people should just stop the accusations and all for the moment.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Long story short 2019 is the new (and possibly worse) 2007.

People are filing missing person report, protests are getting organized, #FreeBritney got blocked by twitter and accounts were locked.

Her team was EXPOSED for lying to everybody about her state and some members believe they were plotting to ****** her because of some insurance thing leaking.

YOU NEED to check the main thread with 250+ pages:omg:

What the actual ****?! 

1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

I think that what gave us the confirmation we needed was Lynne Spears liking posts with the #FreeBritney hashtag suggesting that the rumors are indeed true.

im pretty sure she liked it before she knew what was actually going on. She just saw something that she thought was supportive and liked it. Anyway time wilil tell.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

Exactly this. I don't know if people realize how bad the situation is, because of them. Imagine all the bad it will make to Britney if she ever reads what people say towards her family, her dad especially. Imagine her kids, it's their grand father people are talking about, and they treat him like a devil who's keeping their mother captive, basically. I mean hello, so far if she's still alive it's because of him, god knows what would she be right now if he didn't step in and put her under a cship in 2008. People seem to forget about that easily. Is it that hard to think that's probably what's happening again ? Considering Britney's antecedent , and her behavior lately, it wouldn't be so surprising tbh. But until there is real proof of the story "britney the prisoner by her father the devil" , or anything else, people should just stop the accusations and all for the moment.

Its funny how people here hated him until they thought he was dying and all of a sudden he was dad of the millenium and Britney wont be able to cope with him dying and then an unreliable voicemail gets released and all of a sudden he is the devil again.

People here never believe anything nevative towards Britney that the press releases but the second anyone says something against her team or family it HAS to be true and you are delusional for not believing it.

• Like 3