#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

i'm not mad at britney's gram and actually find their discussions interesting and at times insightful, but i do think the #freebritney campaign that has developed because of their latest episode is too much too soon based on the speculative nature of the podcast. this is all based on theory and anonymous sources. i'm sure they trust their source but they've shown us nothing to mean we should too.

• Like 1

regarding the missing persons report.. some of y'all are exaggerating.. ONE PERSON out of all of us entertained the thought of filing a report and the rest of us immediately expressed our disapproval.. we may be paranoid but we're not that ******* ********.. there were some movements and insurance things that led some of us to believe that they could possibly entertain the thought of killing Britney for financial gain but that got disproven really quickly too.. it had to do with the cancellation of "Domination", that's all..

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I feel like it will ruin their ideal image of hers. Yeah maybe the conspiracy theories can get out of hand but let’s not pretend her team are her knight in shining armors covering her backs. Her team is caught in their own lies too and it has been this way ever since she was started from day 1. They have always been controlling, I mean they have to ponder about letting her call herself songbird instead of teen sensation, something is not right whether Britney is going crazy or not but there have been reports that she has gone off the rails before and we see it during FF yet her team still continues to peddle her through tours and more work. It’s no longer the “we’re just letting her continue to work so she can have a normal routine.” It’s lets try to squeeze as much money out of her even though she clearly doesn’t look alright or feel alright, does she really need the money? Maybe a little but not enough to risk her health. I’m just saying they aren’t that innocent either. 

I don't really see how it relates to the situation here ? Anyway, i agree with what you said but still, Britney can retire anytime so i won't blame it all on her team either. She has enough money to get out of her contracts, just like she didn't have to sign again a new contract when it was over. She's lucky they already let her do the bare minimum especially now that she was in Vegas so i don't think they push her too much tbh, it's still a business so it's normal they'll want to earn some $$ as long as she doesn't retire, i mean it's still a job she's doing, not a hobby.

I believe that Britney isn't well, but she hasn't been well for a Very long time. And now suddenly they care about her health and cancel domination? What about ff tour??? She was a f**king robot back then, she was clearly unwell and drugged 5o function! 

Why didn't she go to a mental facility then? 

And also a person doesn't just get fatally ill like that. If they only realized it so late then her f**king team is a f**king shitshow. 

If she's as sick as they claim she needs Professionals around her not f**king Lou Taylor's friend as an assistant. 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Lilith said:

Also I remember reading on here back in 2018 ( I don't remember month sorry ) about an article where team B was trying desperately to SEAL the court documents so the public wouldn't be able to see their movements (like the insurance bond movement), does anyone remember smth about this? I've been trying to find the article @Steel Magnolia do you maybe remember something?

I don't remember this off hand, but will let you know if anything comes to me.

I'm still trying to wade through this thread. It's messy. :britdrown:

33 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

But the thing is she looked and acted FINE. We have dance rehearsal videos and she was laughing, slaying lives, and being the energetic self that we've all collectively missed in 2011 when we got drugged FFney.

She was excited about Domination and super into it.

Then she's suddenly dying and needs hospitalization against her will ASAP? :umomg:

Those nervous tics or whatever you want to call it that she developed during (or before) the POM tour showed that she didn't act fine though. Plus the way she was acting at meet and greets, etc. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

Yeah, I know what you mean. The constant hand waving and other spastic movements were a bit troubling :crying1:

She's not doing them in the Domination rehearsals though :mhm:

Yeah it shows that she was probably not doing well in her personal life. I don't know if she truly went to the facility because she wanted to, or because her father put her there against her will, I just know that the theory presented in the podcast makes so much sense. I mean her father cancelling the show because she went off her meds?! That explains why the cancellation was so sudden. 

But I guess we will never know unless Britney decides to address it in the future. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

I haven’t been here for a few weeks, and thus haven’t looked up/heard of anything Britney related, and was just looking through news headlines right now when I saw something about “Britney Spears’ hospitalization.” After getting over the initial shock, I just became totally heartbroken for her; she worked so hard to get her life back after 2007.

Can someone please let me know what’s been going on?! I tried to read some “news” articles but they’re all over the place, one said she’s been hospitalized since January, but that’s not possible, right? 

+ a rough cut of Make Me original video leaked

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Rickey3089 said:

Y’all crazy at this moment we are winning, they can’t comeback & just be quiet. This is all over the media they’ Going to have answers theses accusations, so right at this moment the movement is winning 

All of this is a game changer for her team because they can't operate like they used to now with all eyes on them now.

It would be in the team best interest, since its not going to get easy for them, to start prepping to get her out of the conservatorship because more of their skeletons will fall out.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, December02 said:

Ok, so this is kind of related but is anybody else still weirded out about how Domination only had one promo pic? You'd think if they were committed to it they wouldn't have just thrown around that one singular pic

They really didn't care about the Domination era. A quick pic and announcement  and it's done. They just thought "Who care? Her fans would buy anything with the name Britney under it so why spend any money." It's beneficial for them.

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

I don't really see how it relates to the situation here ? Anyway, i agree with what you said but still, Britney can retire anytime so i won't blame it all on her team either. She has enough money to get out of her contracts, just like she didn't have to sign again a new contract when it was over. She's lucky they already let her do the bare minimum especially now that she was in Vegas so i don't think they push her too much tbh, it's still a business so it's normal they'll want to earn some $$ as long as she doesn't retire, i mean it's still a job she's doing, not a hobby.

I was trying to make a point that they want to control her image to what they want the public to view her. It’s pretty easy to just say Britney is not well, that’s why she’s in a conservatorship and have her speak openly about her struggles (don’t say she has a problem with it, she’s mentioned it but they edit it or or highly monitor her interviews) because look at how they go the extra lengths to pretend everything is fine and she’s just the same popstar you love all these years but she’s not. That’s the thing though, she can retire and I’m sure she was going to but that would mean Larry would be out of work, he’s been trying to get her back to work for a while, even making her do an appearance for his flop venture Sunset Tan to boost ratings and exposure. That’s why I’m a little pissed off at her team cuz she can’t really retire even if she wants to, she’s in a cship, they dictate what they think is best for her and what I’m trying to say is that sometimes their decisions really isn’t what is best for her but what’s best for their own interest and she can’t say or protest cuz legally she has to oblige. I understand that she and they need to make money but I feel it’s crossed over to ethics now. We clearly see she looked burnt out during the tour, and yet they announce another residency when all of us can agree that it’s too soon. Maybe I’m sounding crazy and I’m probably still maybe half awake so I’m not making sense but it just seems Team b spins things to fit their own narrative, first it’s about her dad but now it’s about taking care of herself...okay why didn’t she do that during FF when she clearly looked like she was not okay yet they still push her to do interviews and promo despite her clear disinterest, we all bitched about it that it look like she didn’t even want to do it yet Team b just keeps going as if nothing is wrong, that’s the point I was trying to make. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2