#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

16 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Guys... lets take a break for the night.  I think everyone needs a break.  No idea is a bad idea and we should not bash people for ideas.  We need to stick together.

My suggestion is to catch up with the Britney's Gram podcast too. Really. The girls have gone through a lot of the things we discussed.

For something lighter, the It's Britney ***** podcast. Well, except the last episodes as it delves into the same topics as the other podcast.

• Like 2

:hahaha: Y’ALL ARE MESSY AF :hahaha: FILING A MISSING PERSONS REPORT? :dontlike: Do we really want all of this to backfire in our faces and make us look CRAZY?!?

omg I just can’t with you guys :nobitch:

:lemmetellu: Also, some of these twitters need to be stopped. Attacking Jamie Lynn or insulting people is not going to get us anywhere. :lemmetellu:

• Like 6

Try not to annoy family members and friends so much with Britney if you already know they dislike her for stupid reasons this weekend during the holidays. If anything, do what I do, explain the core details and make it sound like it’s a friend, keep her name out, then reveal it’s Britney in the end. :jj: it’s unfortunate and sad af that caring about our girl is seen as a bad thing this day and age to a lot of people but idgaf. People need to know The reality of her situation. It’s f**ked up. And if they still don’t show any empathy or even laugh it off, it shows the lengths they’d go to in order to look cool, even if means acting inhuman towards a person going through something rough.

Keep Her in your prayers this holiday weekend y’all. :plzney:

pesach Sameach and happy Easter :plzney:

and happy 4/20 :smokney:

• Like 4

You guys. I’m feeling terrible about how public this all is, like Britney will have to see this all over again. ? And idk, unless some statement is made/interview is done - from Britney herself - idk how we can justify continuing to go to shows & buying music if she/her team keeps doing them with no acknowledgment of all this. And on top of that I feel selfish because I do miss her but do feel like she will do better out of the spotlight, focusing on herself and her health. I wish she got to take a break. Years long. Record music or perform here and there whenever she wanted/wants to. Not signing contracts and performing at residencies and doing meet & greets and forced to record albums she doesn’t even want to do. I have so many different opinions... my head is too in this. I just want Britney to be happy AND safe. There wasn’t enough transparency so now I/we (?) feel weird about her whole career. I honestly noticed so many things wrong during the FF era but buried my head in the sand. 

I also just hate the way people/the GP talk about Britney in general. Like “aw Britney *claps* she’s doing so good” like ughhhh and then we’re told not to question anything, just let her team take care of her, she’s very sick, let’s just clap when she’s on stage. That’s just so screwed up to me. And then they talk **** about the way she acts and speaks on Instagram. Like ppl were commenting on a recent video like “wow she really was about to breakdown” but she was acting in the video how she always acts on insta. ?

• Like 3
  • Super Mods

I feel like so much has happened in this thread today that I haven’t caught up on. So, while I don’t have anything constructive to say, I think Kris Jenner/Kardashian should join the B Army and fix this situation stat. :badthoughts: Queen of management and fixing bad situations :badthoughts:

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

After seeing that mess of a video, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a ~scripted scene~

Do we need to “free Britney” from David LaChappelle as well?

Just go to bed guys. Y’all fizzled out with the LAPD thing. You need energy for tomorrow - you’ll be calling the FBI next. :tifflmao:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

After seeing that mess of a video, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a ~scripted scene~

Do we need to “free Britney” from David LaChappelle as well?

Just go to bed guys. Y’all fizzled out with the LAPD thing. You need energy for tomorrow - you’ll be calling the FBI next. :tifflmao:

Tbh when I rewatched, it did come off as scripted to me 

• Like 1

Trending worldwide....Freexbritney 

we are amazing...  I am really worried about BRITNEY.. I just don't want that this situation makes her feel worse ... 

i don't want to sound dramatic... but i don't want that this situation ends in a tragedy...

we need answers... we need to know that BRITNEY is ok and safe...

lets pray for that...  

and pls god don't let this ends into a tragedy... im scared for her life...

• Like 6
46 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Let them do it! I want to see what happens! :akii:

Again, proving my point this is all just a game for you. You march in here claiming everyone is battling their scenarios out and competing on who’s going to be right in the end and here you are LITERALLY seething at the excitement of somet **** going down. :tiffcackle: you’re sloppy af and just as stupid as her ******* team who keep exposing themselves the more they talk. :tiffcackle:

• Like 4

I love each and every one of you crazy *******. This has been quite the week. I’m gonna take the weekend off, too. As soon as there is a good lead, or some movement on the issue, I’ll be back at full strength to fight the good fight. Everyone meditate or take a bath without your phone. Light a vanilla candle. Deep breaths. As a standom, we are already stronger than yesterday ;) 

love y’all

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Moonlitescape said:

A missing persons report just feeds into the narrative that her fans are nuts.

58 minutes ago, --- said:

she isn't missing, it's unwarranted. be realistic.

45 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

You people are seriously nuts if you call and file a missing persons report. It's like you want to just ruin the movement. No one would take the movement seriously after that. Gah, some of you are dumb af.

12 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Alright y'all we had a lapse in judgement. We freaked out a little. Let's not lose our momentum.

Random *** people that are friends of friends are reposting the FreeBritney stuff. We really are making a lot of noise.

We just really need to remain sane and level headed.

I love you all and we really need to stay united. I'm sorry I freaked a little and wanted to pull out. I'm dedicated. We just have to behave pleaseeeeee!

4 minutes ago, f r e e brit said:

What’s happening to this forum? Do you want all our efforts to go to waste?

We’re on to something! People are talking, that’s what we wanted to happen! Stop losing focus by pulling into ridiculous notions for entertainment. 

This is not fun!

This **** is tough to have to do! Who would bare the idea of Britney being hurt by all this?Especially if her most devoted fans had anything to do with it! 

The podcast ladies put out a great statement today. I suggest everyone reads it, I think they’re on the right track. Let’s be taken seriously.

#FREEXBRITNEY

also.

Hide contents

Stop harassing her family. 

Stop fratnizing with the enemies.

and FOCUS ON REACHING THOSE WHO CAN HELP

All of the above!

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Again, proving my point this is all just a game for you. You march in here claiming everyone is battling their scenarios out and competing on who’s going to be right in the end and here you are LITERALLY seething at the excitement of something **** going down. :tiffcackle: you’re sloppy af and just as stupid as her ******* team who keep exposing themselves they more they talk. :tiffcackle:

Wendy’s first topic on Monday will be about y’all reporting Britney as a missing person. I’m still cackling! :tifflmao: