#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 hours ago, onyx09 said:

I feel like this is tarnishing Britney's Brand and legacy the longer this movement goes on with no official word from "Britney" not a typed instagram post but an actual video taped message or interview where she is speaking. :tiffsniffle:

Well I doubt we will get anything especially if she is locked up against her will. 

Just now, Applejack said:

I'm currently reading Britney's 2004-2007 letters. Remember those? It's another cool place to revisit with a brand new set of eyes. She had lots of things to say there.

I remember them. She was so in touch with us on her website, and so real. I miss her being able to be real with us. I never thought years later this is where we would be.. fighting for our girl to be free again.

• Like 1

That is Britney. Vulnerable, funny, decent..the poem is so touching. I never read it

Honeymoon Poem

A honeymoon at last, to get away from it all
My assistant Fe gave me the call.

I remember it well, as she was smilin’
She said it was called Turtle Island.

I packed my bags light and quick,
Then grabbed my pink dress & favorite lipstick.

We hopped on a plane and took our flight
I slept really well, all through the night.

As we arrive, I turn and look out the door,
People are greeting us right at the shore.

A meal, a shower and some ice cream
Then I threw my man down, you know what I mean!

Magical nights filled with stars
Silence is golden, no running cars.

Private dinners, romantic fires
Little piece of heaven, whatever your heart desires.

Friendly “hellos” and never goodbyes
When you’re having fun, oh, how time flies!

As we sit and prepare to make our part
I thank you, Turtle Island, with all my heart!

~ Britney

• Like 9
33 minutes ago, Onyx Dream said:

Every day is like ground hog day. 

There's no passion.

It's boring.

If I was under these restrictions I'd feel so liberated. 

Plot twist: This was ten years ago. Can you imagine what it's like now? Another tragedy: They have stolen the prime of her life. From mid 20s to 40 and possibly beyond, she was not able to live her life. And no amount of tears or money can ever give back her prime years. They're gone forever. Can anyone here even fathom?

I think Britney should live in peace and perform on her terms but I want to see Larry Rudolph/music industry exposed.

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I don’t want her to release any more music unless she has the creative freedom to do what she wants. Anything other than that will just give her team more power over her and her life. This  may never happen, but I’ll gladly wait for her to fully return with a true passion for her art. 

Agreed.  Like I said, there was a nine year gap between invested albums, from Blackout to Glory undoubtedly caused by the conservatorship;  Which will always be a problematic issue.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

It’s already losing momentum

ik y’all don’t wanna hear this but this thing is gonna lose all its momentum and she’s gonna come back in 6 months and some of y’all won’t even mention this

Yup. She’s gonna be released soon and be looking great and this will quickly dissolve.

You guys have just been way too focused on that fake paralegal story of her being locked up for 4 months against her will.

We’ll keep talking about that conservatorship though! #freebritney (if she wants to be freed!)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

It would be Britney father best interest to  release Britney from the conservatorship because they can't go back to the way things were with all eyes on them at this point.

Last year her father was talking about doing away with the conservatorship, so he needs to get back  on this.  

I agree. 

Her current management of Larry, her publicist and Lou will probably have to step down also. They f**ked up big time. 

Just because they aren’t on the c-ship papers doesn’t mean their hands are clean. They deserve as much pressure as Jamie. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

ik y’all don’t wanna hear this but this thing is gonna lose all its momentum and she’s gonna come back in 6 months and some of y’all won’t even mention this

There's no question that this is going to fade.  On the one hand, Britney deserves to live a life in privacy, but her team unarguably took advantage of the conservatorship as a means to make money for other people and that is a joke.  And they stifled her creative freedom from Circus to Britney Jean.  ******* Larry has to answer for that bullshit.

59 minutes ago, rosenotes said:

omg, i'm gone for a couple hours and come back to this :wtf:

i agree, let's take a breather, enjoy the holiday and come back refreshed and most importantly, clear headed.

i just want to reiterate that this isn't entertainment, this isn't some sort of joke or anything to take lightly, this is a very serious issue we're bringing light to. a person's freedom is at stake. i realize that it's a scary situation and most of y'all have good intentions, but it's delicate territory. tread lightly. we're doing a good job. we need to have our heads on our shoulders with professionalism tbh, no bashing family members or taking things to extremes.

we just need to keep doing what we've been doing.

The story obviously will fade; but the ******* Larry used the conservatorshihp to stifle her creative freedom and has to answer for it.

59 minutes ago, Onyx Dream said:

Every day is like ground hog day. 

There's no passion.

It's boring.

If I was under these restrictions I'd feel so liberated. 

Plot twist: This was ten years ago. Can you imagine what it's like now? Another tragedy: They have stolen the prime of her life. From mid 20s to 40 and possibly beyond, she was not able to live her life. And no amount of tears or money can ever give back her prime years. They're gone forever. Can anyone here even fathom?

This broke my heart. Then again, she had a wonderful childhood and she seemed to thoroughly enjoy her early years of fame, and even after the break-up with JT, she recognized her power in the industry and was able to take control, to a certain extent. She also described how she felt like she had been to both, heaven and hell in FTR. The drawback to Britney’s success and fame was that she peaked too soon, too fast. How is one supposed to manage the rest of their life when the person literally peaked from age 18 to 21. I’m sure she had no idea then that her life would unravel but it should have been a red flag from the very beginning. What made Britney’s story so special and different than the rest was that she broke the mold for what it meant to be a pop star. She was literally a pioneer in her field. Think about it, who before her was a diamond-selling *** symbol and pop culture icon at only age 17? Makes you realize how meteoric her rise to fame was and how she essentially became a slave to the industry but also how detrimental it was to her as a human-being. As a result, her reality had skewed and she made some decisions that would alter the rest of her life. I can assure you that Britney at 21 would have thought that she had so much left to not only develop as an entertainer/artist/actress, but also as a human-being. Little did she know what was to come. I wish her the best, both personally and professionally. 

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

The fact we’re all still here 10+ years later talking about her in this forum - our history would tell us  we are never going to let this go until things are made right. We’re stubborn fans. 

• Like 2