#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

How long has she been hospitalized thus far? 

Well the people in the podcast claim that (because of their source) she has been there since January. If you believe team Britney though, she has been there since March (I think?). January makes more sense to me though, since she hasn't been photographed. 

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

its a shitty song but people here seem to like the lyrics

"Rebellion"

You might not believe it
But trust me this is true
You fall for their poison
And become a part of their crew
I'm in a rebellion
And I'm up against the truth
So will you join me?
Or will you be taken too?

You'll find it in rebellion
Your body starts breaking in
They're not believing what they're seeing
'Cause you're rebellion

You'll find it so compelling
'Cause everyone's yelling
'Cause your soul you're not selling
'Cause you're rebellion

Be wary of others
The ones closest to you
The poison they feed you
And the voodoo that they do
But in rebellion there's a sparkle of truth
Don't just stand there
Do what you got to do

You'll finally start breathing
'Cause you're rebellion

With everyone yelling
'Cause you're rebellion

The eye that is deceiving is the one trapping us in
I'm fighting a losing battle and my patience is wearing thin
But in rebellion there's a glimmer of light
And nobody claims the crown without some sacrifice

You'll finally start breathing
'Cause you're rebellion

'Cause everyone's yelling
'Cause you're rebellion

So if the song is hyped just for the lyrics and we have the whole lyrics, then why the obsession over it? 

6 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Yeah, I always knew it was bullshit for Domination to have been canceled weeks after he was already out of the woods, and Britney had obviously been unwell for quite a while, but this is insane. And who the hell cares about “saving face” when you’re in a life-threatening situation? (Spoiler: people with vested financial interests). It’s gross, they knew she was unraveling and kept the damn “shows” going anyway. She should’ve been in treatment a long time ago. 

Maybe Britney didnt want people to know? Maybe she didnt want her kids to get made fun of in school? Its not gross for anyone to want their personal business to be kept personal.

1st of all #FreeBritney could have easily been grouped with #FreeXBritney:

The number of Tweets that are related to the trends is just one of the factors the algorithm looks at when ranking and determining trends. Algorithmically, trends and hashtags are grouped together if they are related to the same topic. For instance, #MondayMotivation and #MotivationMonday may both be represented by #MondayMotivation.

2nd of all this:

We want trends to promote healthy discussions on Twitter. This means that at times, we may prevent certain content from trending. In some cases, we may also consider the newsworthiness of the content, or if it is in the public interest when evaluating potential violations.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Maybe Britney didnt want people to know? Maybe she didnt want her kids to get made fun of in school? Its not gross for anyone to want their personal business to be kept personal.

No, of course not, I just mean it’s grossly exploitative to be propping someone around for a slapstick tour and a new residency since they were all apparently aware, and very “concerned” for, her behavior for a long time. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

So? Maybe she just thinks its funny? Maybe she didnt really read it and just thought people are supporting her? Maybe she thinks its nice how far fans are willing to go? Maybe she just goes into the Britney tag and likes random posts to make the fans happy. A lot of celebrities to that. Or do you think when Britney suddenly starts following random fans its because she is so interested in their mundane life?? No, she does it because it makes them happy.

Way too many maybes here, when it’s probably the most simplest explanation which is that she agrees.

Also, She’d have to be exceptionally dim to interpret this comments as anything other than how they were intended.

Plus I don’t think she’d jeopardise her daughter’s career/ her credibility and her relationship with Britneys team all for the sake of having a chuckle over fans dedication. 

She also followed those podcast girls same day not just any random fan. And post that image about the girl being in her knees or something. And since the media has reported on her behaviour she hasn’t come out to deny or unlike.

we also have Brinnys childhood friends doing the similar.

But who knows? I do see where you’re coming from.

:nervousney:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

But the thing is she looked and acted FINE. We have dance rehearsal videos and she was laughing, slaying lives, and being the energetic self that we've all collectively missed in 2011 when we got drugged FFney.

She was excited about Domination and super into it.

Then she's suddenly dying and needs hospitalization against her will ASAP? :umomg:

There was actually a ton of discussion regarding her deteriorating state during the POMT. She was apparently crying backstage, snapping at fans, and every night she looked more disheveled than the next (the reviews of her European shows are unbelievably bad).

She had 10 new tics per show (the ponytail!), constantly forgot where she was, and people here commented on how they couldn’t even watch her perform because it gave them anxiety. 

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

To say what ? Anything at this point will just damage her image tbh. If she's really in a facility because she messed up with her meds and she wasn't mentally stable, people will call her "crazy" again and bring back all the  2007 stuff, i can already see headlines be like "is it 2007 Again for Britney ?" , "Will Britney shave her head again ?" , "Shave me one more time, Britney's back to her (dark) roots" :juggingu:

I feel like it will ruin their ideal image of hers. Yeah maybe the conspiracy theories can get out of hand but let’s not pretend her team are her knight in shining armors covering her backs. Her team is caught in their own lies too and it has been this way ever since she was started from day 1. They have always been controlling, I mean they have to ponder about letting her call herself songbird instead of teen sensation, something is not right whether Britney is going crazy or not but there have been reports that she has gone off the rails before and we see it during FF yet her team still continues to peddle her through tours and more work. It’s no longer the “we’re just letting her continue to work so she can have a normal routine.” It’s lets try to squeeze as much money out of her even though she clearly doesn’t look alright or feel alright, does she really need the money? Maybe a little but not enough to risk her health. I’m just saying they aren’t that innocent either. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Its funny how people here hated him until they thought he was dying and all of a sudden he was dad of the millenium and Britney wont be able to cope with him dying and then an unreliable voicemail gets released and all of a sudden he is the devil again.

People here never believe anything nevative towards Britney that the press releases but the second anyone says something against her team or family it HAS to be true and you are delusional for not believing it.

Mte. Seriously if it ends up that we have any confirmations or whatever that Britney really was messing with her meds and needed to be in the facility, i wonder how these people will feel talking **** about her father who once again helped her. Or they might still say it's part of a bigger conspiracy against Britney :drown:
But seriously, Britney being 100% fine but imprisoned against her will in a facility, taking meds she doesn't need? ok if that's true then it's terrible but it is movie fiction to me so far. It's her dad, he may be greedy or whatever, he's not dealing with contracts and stuff like that here, it's her daughter's health :wyd:

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

No, of course not, I just mean it’s grossly exploitative to be propping someone around for a slapstick tour and a new residency since they were all apparently aware, and very “concerned” for, her behavior for a long time. 

Yeah but we dont know anything that went on behind the scenes. Maybe Britney and her team thought it would help her to have something new and fresh to focus on? The fact that they cancelled it before it even started just makes it more believable that they had her best interest in mind. Sometimes what's best for you isnt what you want.