#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

On 1/23/2020 at 3:05 PM, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Kris Jenner does not need Lou M. Taylor, but I guess they know each other or Larry. Travis Scott (Kylie's ex and Stormi's dad) is Lou's client. Back in the day, when Kimye had their beef with Taylor Swift, Kris adviced Kim to call Taylor and be friendly. Kim didn't do it, obviously. (Kris gave her the advice because she was on good (work) terms with Taylor's mom)

I didn't remember this thing, lol

Resultado de imagen de kris jenner jason trawick

But, Kim and Kourtney are Britney's fans. Kim attended the Circus tour twice or something, promoted Glory on Twitter, and...

She's really focused on these kind of cases, so she could show interest. Kim would get attention and love. Britney could get help. It's perfect, they both win. Oh, and Kanye has been open about mental health, his medication, the way he was treated when he was in the hospital, criticized the U.S mental health system... 

What if Kim decided to become a lawyer just to Save Britney?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 7/10/2020 at 5:36 PM, studlygeorge said:

This was exactly my point earlier in this thread.

If we do this we need to state FACTS. The TikTok that went viral of that guy saying Britney is being fed pills so she looks dreary and there are “leaked 911 calls” and “original doll was about the conservatorship” is filled with theories and distorted facts. This is NOT what we want for the movement. Let the people come up with theories themselves just like we have. But separate the theories from the FACTS so we can spread this love her like wildfire!

Are there actually "leaked 911" calls? Where? Who's heard them?