#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I am so ******* mad right now. How is this Even real? WHY on earth is she able to post on insta if her Wi-Fi is not working. It is so clear they did it to her. It is sooooo unfair!  If they do not get through to her or wait until they can i am gonna cut a ******* *****. Something is not right and it has NEVER been more clear!! 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Technical difficulties... 😑😑😑

Britney’s 2 parents are in attendance. The judge easily could ask/TELL either Lynne or Jamie to CALL THEIR DAUGHTER ON FACETIME ON THEIR  IPHONE ( both of her parents have her phone number.. on their phone’s contact list FFS!!!) so that she - THE JUDGE - literally can see and speak with her court’s conservatee!!! This is crazy corruption madness!!! 😡 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MissBritneyFanDK said:

I am so ******* mad right now. How is this Even real? WHY on earth is she able to post on insta if her Wi-Fi is not working. It is so clear they did it to her. It is sooooo unfair!  If they do not get through to her or wait until they can i am gonna cut a ******* *****. Something is not right and it has NEVER been more clear!! 

Ya dont need wyfy to post using your phone it's called cellular data. The hotspot solution, honestly britney might not even know how to use it. Breath sista