#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Britney_007 said:

Signed. And I'm going to force my mom, my dad, my brother and friends to sign it too. I'm not playing.

DM2MrfFVQAAoKi7.jpg

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Liz88 said:

Where have the BritneysGram girls disappeared too? Did they lose interest?

I CANNOT believe 1 sec that they lost interest. They are such stans and really had momentum with the movement. 

They are supposedly working on a documentary or something, but a little heads up wouldn’t hurt anyone. They’ve been silent since end of February. I even reached out to them several times but no response. I’m so sad :crying3:

They were the 2 head figures of the #FreeBritney movement and we need them now more than ever. More than that, I miss their podcast very much, haven’t miss a single one episode.

TESS AND BABS, where you at? :fran:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, Liz88 said:

Where have the BritneysGram girls disappeared too? Did they lose interest?

I think Team B silenced them.. The project that they were preparing wont see the light an this moment cause it took them too long.. several things happened and they were silenced I think they are afraid of something.. who knows..

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I was about to ask If the gram girls talked or liked something, then I saw the comments here lol.

I don't have any more hope they will help, I also believe they were silent, possibly serious threats. After the TV interviews the two changed the tone, trying to paint a way too positive vibe for the whole thing...

Tess was very invested in the history, her silence shows the power of corruption.

4 hours ago, Dirk said:

BritneysGram was tripping in the recent podcasts tho, they were just creating a lot of fanfictions and even making fun of Britney in some of them, they were laughing all the time,
I like what they did, in the beginning, tho, and that they leaked the paralegal audio. They were essential and a big part of why this conservatorship is under investigation. 

They had some fanfics for sure, I even think they were the main responsible for saying Lynne and Jamie had this "battle", implying Lynne finally are fighting for her daughter best interests, against the homeless looking old abuser. 

I started to listen the podcast some months before everything with the paralegal happened. Tess and Babs are comedians, but I never felt they were mean about Britney, very different approach than the other podcast hosted by Bradley Muumuse and T Kyle. Every five seconds Bradley had this necessity to remember how "dumb" Britney is and was laughing all the time after his own mean jokes... sometimes even tkyle didn't know what say.

• Love 1