#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

17 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I'll do my best to recap, but anyone please correct me or tell me to add/remove stuff if necessary:

• Britney "voluntarily" checked herself into a rehabilitation center in January 2019 due to struggling to accept her dad's illness.
  • A paralegal that worked for Britney's team called into a podcast, Britney's Gram, to whistleblow that Britney was forced into the rehabilitation center because she wasn't taking her ***** and was driving around with her boyfriend despite not being allowed to.
  • The #FreeBritney movement begins with the podcast episode with the whistleblower paralegal. Main argument: How is Britney able to release multiple albums, go on multiple world tours, have years of a Vegas residency, perfume lines, shoot videos, be a mom, etc. but not able to have the normal freedoms of an adult due to her conservatorship? Conservatorships are meant for the extreme elderly or people in a "vegetable state." Britney is clearly nothing near that.
  • Andrew Wallet, a conservator on Britney's team, resigned around the same time Britney got forced into rehab even though he recently had just gotten a pay raise. Suspicions arise that Wallet must've quit because he knew Britney's situation was either illegal and/or immoral, and didn't want liability for it.
  • Sam Lutfi (Lufti?) released very personal pictures of Britney never released before, along with supposed screenshots of Britney emails from 2006-2008. The emails exposed Lou Taylor as essentially being a religious nut who forced her way into Britney's life while Britney wanted to file a restraining order against her. Lou Taylor is now part of Britney's team. The emails also show Britney was trying to get legal defense against her dad.
  • After Britney was silent on IG for weeks (months? I can't remember), she starts posting suspicious IG posts. One is a video of her saying something along the lines that she's ok, she just wants privacy while she takes care of her dad. However, the caption on the video went on this LONG rant about Sam Lutfi and how he was lying. This was really weird because no one in the general public had any idea who Sam Lutfi was or knew about the emails. Fans start believing that maybe Britney is only getting fed certain information (hence the video asking for privacy related to her dad) and that her IG is being controlled/written by her team (hence the long rant about Sam Lutfi that was not connected to the video at all)
  • There are court docs from 2008ish showing Jamie Spears claiming that Britney has dementia, and that being a reason Jamie was trying to get conservatorship over Britney. It's extremely unlikely that Britney has dementia given her age and what she's done career wise for the last 10+ years. This also brings up the point - is Britney being medicated for something when nothing is actually wrong with her?
  • Britney has repeatedly spoken against the conservatorship, both in court and her career (For the Record, the 2016 interview with Johnathan Ross that ultimately got removed from the released version where she implied she was forced to do her last couple albums, FF and BJ).
  • Britney has no control of her finances, isn't able to drive, can't get married, has business decisions negotiated for her, her conservators can file restraining orders against people for her, and more. 

Thank you for taking the time to recap everything, I kinda forgot about this tread!!

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I'll do my best to recap, but anyone please correct me or tell me to add/remove stuff if necessary:

• Britney "voluntarily" checked herself into a rehabilitation center in January 2019 due to struggling to accept her dad's illness.
  • A paralegal that worked for Britney's team called into a podcast, Britney's Gram, to whistleblow that Britney was forced into the rehabilitation center because she wasn't taking her ***** and was driving around with her boyfriend despite not being allowed to.
  • The #FreeBritney movement begins with the podcast episode with the whistleblower paralegal. Main argument: How is Britney able to release multiple albums, go on multiple world tours, have years of a Vegas residency, perfume lines, shoot videos, be a mom, etc. but not able to have the normal freedoms of an adult due to her conservatorship? Conservatorships are meant for the extreme elderly or people in a "vegetable state." Britney is clearly nothing near that.
  • Andrew Wallet, a conservator on Britney's team, resigned around the same time Britney got forced into rehab even though he recently had just gotten a pay raise. Suspicions arise that Wallet must've quit because he knew Britney's situation was either illegal and/or immoral, and didn't want liability for it.
  • Sam Lutfi (Lufti?) released very personal pictures of Britney never released before, along with supposed screenshots of Britney emails from 2006-2008. The emails exposed Lou Taylor as essentially being a religious nut who forced her way into Britney's life while Britney wanted to file a restraining order against her. Lou Taylor is now part of Britney's team. The emails also show Britney was trying to get legal defense against her dad.
  • After Britney was silent on IG for weeks (months? I can't remember), she starts posting suspicious IG posts. One is a video of her saying something along the lines that she's ok, she just wants privacy while she takes care of her dad. However, the caption on the video went on this LONG rant about Sam Lutfi and how he was lying. This was really weird because no one in the general public had any idea who Sam Lutfi was or knew about the emails. Fans start believing that maybe Britney is only getting fed certain information (hence the video asking for privacy related to her dad) and that her IG is being controlled/written by her team (hence the long rant about Sam Lutfi that was not connected to the video at all)
  • There are court docs from 2008ish showing Jamie Spears claiming that Britney has dementia, and that being a reason Jamie was trying to get conservatorship over Britney. It's extremely unlikely that Britney has dementia given her age and what she's done career wise for the last 10+ years. This also brings up the point - is Britney being medicated for something when nothing is actually wrong with her?
  • Britney has repeatedly spoken against the conservatorship, both in court and her career (For the Record, the 2016 interview with Johnathan Ross that ultimately got removed from the released version where she implied she was forced to do her last couple albums, FF and BJ).
  • Britney has no control of her finances, isn't able to drive, can't get married, has business decisions negotiated for her, her conservators can file restraining orders against people for her, and more. 

Great recap! one little correction, the story about Britney checking herself into the mental health center was actually in April, but at that point we weren't seeing her since January

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

Great recap! one little correction, the story about Britney checking herself into the mental health center was actually in April, but at that point we weren't seeing her since January

omg yes, thank you for the correction. Does it seem accurate now? If not, let me know!

6 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Another curious fact happened was after the judge decided to do an evaluation on Britney's conservatorship, they asked her medical records and a new evaluation to her doctor, and 2 weeks before he had to release the document to the LA court, he died. His wife told someone that his death had nothing to do with it, but you know, it's LA believe what you want. Also I remember that this doctor is a good doctor and used to take care of a lot of professional players in sports and he loved Britney, there's an interview or an article about him and about this.

Thank you!!

22 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I wanted to send an e-mail to Kendall Rae who is a youtuber that is into true crime and conspiracy theories. She gets a lot of views and also has a podcast with her husband. She has claimed that she used to be a fan of Britney when she was younger and briefly talked about free britney. So my idea was to send her an email with detailed info on the free britney movement, how it came to be and the proof that we have in hopes that she will make a video on the topic, but I don't think I can do it alone, anyone willing to help?

I listen to her podcast. We should spam them to do an episode about it. They did one that was partially focussed on her before but completely ignored FreeBritney and just talked about her singing voice changing. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ConceptD said:

I listen to her podcast. We should spam them to do an episode about it. They did one that was partially focussed on her before but completely ignored FreeBritney and just talked about her singing voice changing. 

I feel like spaming could lead to a lot of missinformation and maybe even to dismiss the whole movement as a conspiracy theory created by fans based on interpretations of instagram posts