#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

The FreeBritney movement is a whole *** mess.

part of me glad is happy to see it going viral on TikTok and the other part of me really hates it.

The spread of misinformation, distorted facts, and use of unsupported claims is dangerous and toxic. This entire movement is based on unsupported claims and I hate to see a bunch of riled up teenagers on tiktok spreading those claims.

The voicemail left to Britney’s Gram was disturbing. I don’t think they would lie about that at all. I’m not trying to even insinuate they lied about it in case anyone tries to come for me. But the fact of the matter is that the claims made in that voicemail are unverified and uncomfirmed and so was everything afterwards (along with why the c-ship continued into 2010). I know the reason they couldn’t release information on who that paralegal was, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that their claims are unverified. At the end of the day, Free Britney is based solely on rumors.

I am aware of the shady court documents and the dementia claim and why that is so suspicious, but that should be it. That should be the reason we are fueling this movement. SUSPICION. Free Britney supporters speak so matter of fact about claims that have no weight to them. People use that decade old voicemail and blatantly ignore the fact Britney has never petitioned to end her conservatorship (she can do that at any given point).

this movement won’t get anywhere until we have hard physical evidence of abuse and VERIFIED sources 👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

also, Britney won’t walk into Stanley Mosk courthouse and the judge won’t go “BRITNEY YOURE FREE”. The expectations in this movement are so ridiculous. Britney NEEDS to say she wants out. She won’t get out until she says so. She may not have power in any other part of her life but she has THIS.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

The FreeBritney movement is a whole *** mess.

part of me glad is happy to see it going viral on TikTok and the other part of me really hates it.

The spread of misinformation, distorted facts, and use of unsupported claims is dangerous and toxic. This entire movement is based on unsupported claims and I hate to see a bunch of riled up teenagers on tiktok spreading those claims.

The voicemail left to Britney’s Gram was disturbing. I don’t think they would lie about that at all. I’m not trying to even insinuate they lied about it in case anyone tries to come for me. But the fact of the matter is that the claims made in that voicemail are unverified and uncomfirmed and so was everything afterwards (along with why the c-ship continued into 2010). I know the reason they couldn’t release information on who that paralegal was, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that their claims are unverified. At the end of the day, Free Britney is based solely on rumors.

I am aware of the shady court documents and the dementia claim and why that is so suspicious, but that should be it. That should be the reason we are fueling this movement. SUSPICION. Free Britney supporters speak so matter of fact about claims that have no weight to them. People use that decade old voicemail and blatantly ignore the fact Britney has never petitioned to end her conservatorship (she can do that at any given point).

this movement won’t get anywhere until we have hard physical evidence of abuse and VERIFIED sources 👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

also, Britney won’t walk into Stanley Mosk courthouse and the judge won’t go “BRITNEY YOURE FREE”. The expectations in this movement are so ridiculous. Britney NEEDS to say she wants out. She won’t get out until she says so. She may not have power in any other part of her life but she has THIS.

I disagree with you. I believe Britney has made several attempts to petition to end the conservatorship to no avail. I remember years ago pictures of her leaving the courtroom crying because the judge told her it would not be dissolved. In the voicemail, which you describe is 10 years old, etc. She is clearly trying to get out of the situation.

There were also several allegations that she tried to get in contact with Sam Lutfi (not defending the guy, he is also a creep) after she was placed in the conservatorship to get help. This allegedly was around the time the Circus era was going on. Regardless, her FATHER is (allegedly) the reason why she no longer has the same custody agreement with her kids. How can she or her family feel safe knowing that the man who controls her personal life and finances broke a door down to harm her child? That should be reason enough to set off red flags that something is not right in this scenario. I could go on...

• Love 5

The c-ship is real, that's enough for Free Britney to exist. The woman can provide loads of money for managers and her family, but can't have civil rights like an adult only because she has mental illness. Court system shows lots of signs of corruption, the public needs to pressure and then we can get results, by pressure. C-ship are not hybrid business, like Andrew Wallet said.

The Tik Tok post was the best thing that happened in months, maybe some exaggeration here and there, but nothing so out of reality.

The more people understands her situation, the better.

• Like 6

While I think free Britney is a good thing, I think as fans theres so much we don't know.

One thing I've noticed in one interview she says something about forgetting the past or having no memories. This is very common for people who have gone through a bad trauma, I think it's disassocating or amnesia or something like that. 

End of the day I think there was a lot that happened with Britney behind the scenes that we will never know. Maybe she was abused or mishandled or taking advantage of and that's really what this conservative thing is all about protecting her from bad people in the industry.  Just a thought.

16 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

While I think free Britney is a good thing, I think as fans theres so much we don't know.

One thing I've noticed in one interview she says something about forgetting the past or having no memories. This is very common for people who have gone through a bad trauma, I think it's disassocating or amnesia or something like that. 

End of the day I think there was a lot that happened with Britney behind the scenes that we will never know. Maybe she was abused or mishandled or taking advantage of and that's really what this conservative thing is all about protecting her from bad people in the industry.  Just a thought.

...Lou? :fran:

But seriously, whether we know the whole story or not, we know something isn't right. It doesn't take more than five minutes of research into her case to understand that something is wrong with the situation. And that abuse you're talking about happened because of the conservatorship, not in spite of it. She's not being protected, she's being used and drained of all happiness, funds, and life.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I disagree with you. I believe Britney has made several attempts to petition to end the conservatorship to no avail. I remember years ago pictures of her leaving the courtroom crying because the judge told her it would not be dissolved. In the voicemail, which you describe is 10 years old, etc. She is clearly trying to get out of the situation.

There were also several allegations that she tried to get in contact with Sam Lutfi (not defending the guy, he is also a creep) after she was placed in the conservatorship to get help. This allegedly was around the time the Circus era was going on. Regardless, her FATHER is (allegedly) the reason why she no longer has the same custody agreement with her kids. How can she or her family feel safe knowing that the man who controls her personal life and finances broke a door down to harm her child? That should be reason enough to set off red flags that something is not right in this scenario. I could go on...

Your belief is false because a petition to end the conservatorship would appear on her docket. It never has in the 12 years of the conservatorship being a thing. She’s never filed for it to end.

Also we KNOW Jamie is the reason she has less custody now. Their restraining order against him affects her.

This is the misinformation I’m talking about. I’m not trying to attack you or anyone else, but it’s just frustrating because people don’t seem to be aware that Britney CAN file to end and if she does (or ever did) we would see it on her docket. Some people suggest that maybe she won’t because Jamie threatens with her kids if she does? I can see that but also that’s just a rumor.

The trouble with Free Britney is there is too many rumors and hearsay and not enough ground fact. As it is, there are more reasons to believe Britney wants to stay in the conservatorship than there are that she wants out (the fact with the petition to end can be one of those)

Please don’t think I’m insinuating Britney wants this situation or that I support it. I’m just so frustrated with the fact that this movement is gaining more traction but we have nothing to show. All we have are suspicious circumstances and rumors. That isn’t good groundwork for a movement. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Your belief is false because a petition to end the conservatorship would appear on her docket. It never has in the 12 years of the conservatorship being a thing. She’s never filed for it to end.

Also we KNOW Jamie is the reason she has less custody now. Their restraining order against him affects her.

This is the misinformation I’m talking about. I’m not trying to attack you or anyone else, but it’s just frustrating because people don’t seem to be aware that Britney CAN file to end and if she does (or ever did) we would see it on her docket. Some people suggest that maybe she won’t because Jamie threatens with her kids if she does? I can see that but also that’s just a rumor.

The trouble with Free Britney is there is too many rumors and hearsay and not enough ground fact. As it is, there are more reasons to believe Britney wants to stay in the conservatorship than there are that she wants out (the fact with the petition to end can be one of those)

Please don’t think I’m insinuating Britney wants this situation or that I support it. I’m just so frustrated with the fact that this movement is gaining more traction but we have nothing to show. All we have are suspicious circumstances and rumors. That isn’t good groundwork for a movement. 

I know for a fact that the people who run her conservatorship were submitting paperwork last year so that they would not have to inform Ms. Spears of upcoming court hearings. Do you think someone who is not even allowed to hire her own legal representation is fully aware of her rights? Do you think Britney even knows she can submit said petition? Because I don't believe that to be the case. In my opinion, she has nobody in her corner explaining her rights to her. If she did, she wouldn't have been institutionalized against her will (allegedly.) 

Do you also think that Britney wants or appreciates her conservators trying to extend her conservatorship to other states, specifically the ones she is most likely to visit or would enjoy spending time in? We know for a FACT that she has expressed several times that she does NOT want to be in a conservatorship over the years. Who is to say her efforts are not being sabotaged left and right? Lets think of it this way, Britney is someone who has said several times she wants more babies. Britney herself has STATED she is "very keen on freedom." Do you think someone who has this mindset wants to continue to live a life where she needs permission to get married or to get pregnant? Come on. There are plenty of reasons, most coming from BRITNEY HERSELF to believe that she is NOT happy with her current circumstances and does not approve. Right down to her lack of wanting to get involved in generating any money for her conservators. 

Several people who have worked with her have come out over the years and have spoken about how scummy her team is. Refer to David LaChappele's tweets about her cries for help and how off the vibe was. No offense, but I believe you're either being willfully ignorant or playing devil's advocate here. 

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I know for a fact that the people who run her conservatorship were submitting paperwork last year so that they would not have to inform Ms. Spears of upcoming court hearings. Do you think someone who is not even allowed to hire her own legal representation is fully aware of her rights? Do you think Britney even knows she can submit said petition? Because I don't believe that to be the case. In my opinion, she has nobody in her corner explaining her rights to her. If she did, she wouldn't have been institutionalized against her will (allegedly.) 

Do you also think that Britney wants or appreciates her conservators trying to extend her conservatorship to other states, specifically the ones she is most likely to visit or would enjoy spending time in? We know for a FACT that she has expressed several times that she does NOT want to be in a conservatorship over the years. Who is to say her efforts are not being sabotaged left and right? Lets think of it this way, Britney is someone who has said several times she wants more babies. Britney herself has STATED she is "very keen on freedom." Do you think someone who has this mindset wants to continue to live a life where she needs permission to get married or to get pregnant? Come on. There are plenty of reasons, most coming from BRITNEY HERSELF to believe that she is NOT happy with her current circumstances and does not approve. Right down to her lack of wanting to get involved in generating any money for her conservators. 

Several people who have worked with her have come out over the years and have spoken about how scummy her team is. Refer to David LaChappele's tweets about her cries for help and how off the vibe was. No offense, but I believe you're either being willfully ignorant or playing devil's advocate here. 

You need to play devil’s advocate in order to get a movement like this rolling. There’s so many blind sheep in this fanbase who CLEARLY haven’t (maybe I’m looking at one now?)

Your beliefs about the situation don’t matter to me. My own don’t matter either. The only thing that matters are facts about the situation. We need hard evidence abuse is taking place. Unless you’re living in a completely different world or I missed a major news day there was never a public statement made by Britney saying she wants out of the conservatorship. Her saying “I am very keen on freedom” is about as relevant to the conservatorship as me telling you what I ate for breakfast this morning.

You and so many other fans need to stop being so delusional and realize there isn’t enough sufficient evidence for us to make accusations that Britney is being abused. I would say there is enough information to start a conversation about why the conservatorship is definitely suspicious but that is it. 

Weigh out the facts and when I say facts I’m saying facts with credible sources of information. Stop quoting TMZ and The Blast that Britney is currently fighting to get out of the c-ship because that is a narrative that THEY pushed.

Instead of claiming abuse and prefacing everything with (allegedly), call out the suspicious dementia claim and demand the court to reeavaluate her situation and demand her team AND Britney properly address the conservatorship because that is something they have NEVER done

Dont get bold when you don’t have **** to back up your (alleged) claims and biased beliefs.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

You need to play devil’s advocate in order to get a movement like this rolling. There’s so many blind sheep in this fanbase who CLEARLY haven’t (maybe I’m looking at one now?)

Your beliefs about the situation don’t matter to me. My own don’t matter either. Unless you’re living in a completely different world or I missed a major news day there was never a public statement made by Britney saying she wants out of the conservatorship. Her saying “I am very keen on freedom” is about as relevant to the conservatorship as me telling you what I ate for breakfast this morning.

You and so many other fans need to stop being so delusional and realize there isn’t enough sufficient evidence for us to make accusations that Britney is being abused. I would say there is enough information to start a conversation about why the conservatorship is definitely suspicious but that is it. 

Weigh out the facts and when I say facts I’m saying facts with credible sources of information. Stop quoting TMZ and The Blast that Britney is currently fighting to get out of the c-ship because that is a narrative that THEY pushed.

Instead of claiming abuse and prefacing everything with (allegedly), call out the suspicious dementia claim and demand the court to reeavaluate her situation and demand her team AND Britney properly address the conservatorship because that is something they have NEVER done

Dont get bold when you don’t have **** to back up your (alleged) claims and biased beliefs.

LMAO. I guess you missed For the Record. ;) I'm not going to continue to engage with someone who says that Britney has NEVER expressed that she doesn't want to be in a conservatorship or has tried to get out of it, because quite frankly, that is a wrong stance to take and a complete waste of my time. The documentary and the voicemail are all the proof that I need. I don't need you to tell me what to do. You are clearly someone who is delusional and misinformed. Miss me with that ****, henny. Ain't nobody got time. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

LMAO. I guess you missed For the Record. ;) I'm not going to continue to engage with someone who says that Britney has NEVER expressed that she doesn't want to be in a conservatorship or has tried to get out of it, because quite frankly, that is a wrong stance to take and a complete waste of my time. The documentary and the voicemail are all the proof that I need. I don't need you to tell me what to do. You are clearly someone who is delusional and misinformed. Miss me with that ****, henny. Ain't nobody got time. 

Until Britney says "I want out of the conservatorship, but this is why I haven't filed a petition ______", fueling this movement is only toxic and damaging in the long run. Keep wasting your time by decoding her Instagram captions and whatever bull**** you feed yourself. I'll let you know if TMZ publishes another article so you can go believe whatever else they say :spit: but yes!!! Go try to get this movement bigger when you don't have any facts that aren't circumstantial or biased. It'll go super well xoxoxo :gagasmile:

48 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Until Britney says "I want out of the conservatorship, but this is why I haven't filed a petition ______", fueling this movement is only toxic and damaging in the long run. Keep wasting your time by decoding her Instagram captions and whatever bull**** you feed yourself. I'll let you know if TMZ publishes another article so you can go believe whatever else they say :spit: but yes!!! Go try to get this movement bigger when you don't have any facts that aren't circumstantial or biased. It'll go super well xoxoxo :gagasmile:

Do you also think that Britney wants or appreciates her conservators trying to extend her conservatorship to other states, specifically the ones she is most likely to visit or would enjoy spending time in? We know for a FACT that she has expressed several times that she does NOT want to be in a conservatorship over the years. 

Reposting that***** because you didn't properly address any of it. 

The facts are these: 

Britney's dad was abusive and was a drunk (according to Through the Storm by Lynn Spears) and yet is somehow in charge of Britney's personal life and finances. 

When Britney's dad "stepped down", Britney's current step-in conservator (who was hand-picked by Britney's dad.) took over. Said person has a history of conservatorship abuse allegations thrown at her as well. 

SOMEONE WHO HAS A HISTORY OF BEING AN ABUSIVE PARENT SHOULD NOT HAVE 100% CONTROL OF A PERSON'S LIFE. PERIOD. Or at the very least, as much as he has. Regardless of whether Britney has stated in the past two years personally how ****ed her life is, we have EVIDENCE that her father is UNFIT to be her conservator. (And he also continues to drink, according to reports.)

Can you at least agree on that? Or will you continue to insist there is no proof of this despite that fact that he broke down a door to confront her child in a way that can be perceived as physically threatening. Do you think someone who kept an abusive household during Britney's childhood and continues to do so through her adult years deserves to have any control over her agency or her personal decisions?

None of this is speculation. This arrangement would not be good for ANYONE'S mental health- highly triggering for someone who has already suffered plenty if personal trauma. This is common sense. There is a reason why Britney's custody changed during the past couple of years :). The fact that you're defending this "hybrid-business model" tells me that your sense of morals/values are completely skewed. And that you're not a real fan. Anyone who has paid attention to her situation over the last decade can tell something is extremely off. 

I can only hope that you would never consider any of these circumstances acceptable for anyone in your personal life. I'd keep you in my prayers, but can't say I really care what happens to ya either way. xoxo

• Like 6
6 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Do you also think that Britney wants or appreciates her conservators trying to extend her conservatorship to other states, specifically the ones she is most likely to visit or would enjoy spending time in? We know for a FACT that she has expressed several times that she does NOT want to be in a conservatorship over the years. 

Reposting that***** because you didn't properly address any of it. 

The facts are these: 

Britney's dad was abusive and was a drunk (according to Through the Storm by Lynn Spears) and yet is somehow in charge of Britney's personal life and finances. 

When Britney's dad "stepped down", Britney's current step-in conservator (who was hand-picked by Britney's dad.) took over. Said person has a history of conservatorship abuse allegations thrown at her as well. 

SOMEONE WHO HAS A HISTORY OF BEING AN ABUSIVE PARENT SHOULD NOT HAVE 100% CONTROL OF A PERSON'S LIFE. PERIOD. Or at the very least, as much as he has. Regardless of whether Britney has stated in the past two years personally how ****ed her life is, we have EVIDENCE that her father is UNFIT to be her conservator. (And he also continues to drink, according to reports.)

Can you at least agree on that? Or will you continue to insist there is no proof of this despite that fact that he broke down a door to confront her child in a way that can be perceived as physically threatening. Do you think someone who kept an abusive household during Britney's childhood and continues to do so through her adult years deserves to have any control over her agency or her personal decisions?

None of this is speculation. This arrangement would not be good for ANYONE'S mental health. It is common sense. There is a reason why Britney's custody changed during the past couple of years :). The fact that you're defending this "hybrid-business model" tells me that your sense of morals/values are completely skewed. And that you're not a real fan. Anyone who has paid attention to her situation over the last decade can tell something is extremely off. 

I can only hope that you would never consider any of these circumstances acceptable for anyone in your personal life. I'd keep you in my prayers, but can't say I really care what happens to ya either way. xoxo

Good. God. Do I need to start reposting my own posts? Because clearly you didn't read anything of what I said.

I know for a fact that the people who run her conservatorship were submitting paperwork last year so that they would not have to inform Ms. Spears of upcoming court hearings.

It was to my understanding that Britney didn't have to attend these hearings because they don't directly involve her or whatever court mumble jumble they say. I'm not saying I agree with any of it, but that is how the court system is. If you can directly link me to the source that states Britney doesn't have to know when upcoming court hearings are I'd greatly appreciate it.

Do you think someone who is not even allowed to hire her own legal representation is fully aware of her rights? Do you think Britney even knows she can submit said petition? Because I don't believe that to be the case. In my opinion, she has nobody in her corner explaining her rights to her. If she did, she wouldn't have been institutionalized against her will (allegedly.) 

Again, my beliefs don't matter here. Why? My beliefs aren't fact. These are the answers we need before we make this movement any bigger. This movement is based on OUR PERSONAL beliefs and conclusions from a suspicious situation and not FACTS with credible sources. I can't believe I have to continuously explain we need hard evidence and not circumstantial claims to continue to push for movement to gain traction. Why the hell do you think this movement has been stalled for so long and won't pick up any traction? Credible sources were never presented :lessons:

Yes. I am aware of this. I was also pissed about this. It is circumstances like this that we can use to make noise why Britney's conservatorship is absurd and suspicious especially with who are her conservators. THAT is good reason to protest outside Stanley Mosk courthouse, NOT claims of supposedly her being drugged (like the ones going viral on TikTok)

Or will you continue to insist there is no proof of this despite that fact that he broke down a door to confront her child in a way that can be perceived as physically threatening. Do you think someone who kept an abusive household during Britney's childhood and continues to do so through her adult years deserves to have any control over her agency or her personal decisions?

This doesn't mean he is abusive towards Britney in the conservatorship but I do agree with you that Judge Penny should have considered this and removed an individual with a violent history as guardian. This is the stuff I am not denying. Like I stated above, it is suspicious circumstances LIKE THIS that we can use to call attention onto (like the dementia claim they made, as I stated before)

None of this is speculation. This arrangement would not be good for ANYONE'S mental health. It is common sense. There is a reason why Britney's custody changed during the past couple of years :).

The speculation I'm referring to are fans who are saying Britney is currently fighting to get OUT of her conservatorship. We are outsiders and we do not know what is happening in the courtrooms. All we have are the public court documents which show and provide proof that Britney has never formally asked to be out of her conservatorship. The only actual thing we know about the current hearings is that Lynne asked permission for access to her health records. You stating "I believe Britney has filed a petition" or "I believe Britney doesn't know she can" is speculation. Face the fact that we don't know why it hasn't happened. 

The fact that you're defending this "hybrid-business model" tells me that your sense of morals/values are completely skewed. And that you're not a real fan. Anyone who has paid attention to her situation over the last decade can tell something is extremely off. 

Seriously don't understand how me saying "We need actual tangible evidence of abuse" = I <3 the Conservatorship & Lou. Don't get it. I don't need to defend myself to you as a fan.

Britney asking herself to be filmed in a cage in the original Make Me video is sad and suspicious but is not hard evidence that she wants out of the conservatorship. Jamie Spears is a piece of ****. Jamie Spears has physically abused her children, has an active restraining order on him, and has a history of alcohol abuse. An individual like him does not deserve to be in charge of Britney. Same goes to Jodi Montgomery. THIS is the stuff that needs to have noise around it and going viral. It is tangible evidence. A viral TikTok that is stating Britney is being drugged, abused, and there are "leaked 911 calls" are the distorted facts and speculation I'm referring to. This movement is LOST in speculation. The speculation needs to be ignored and the hard facts need to be addressed.

Furthermore, we need to stop definitively saying Britney wants out of her conservatorship. She has never, in the 12 years of being under it, said she wants out. She's made extremely vague comments towards it (Yes, I know  why. They ALLEGEDLY always cut her off from talking about it), but that is IT. The words conservatorship weren't even said in For the Record. We all put two and two together and realized that's what she's talking about, but that still doesn't provide tangible evidence of abuse.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, touchofmyhand2009 said:

Does anyone have a break down of the points the paralegal made in the voicemail?

Something along the lines of

Britney stopped taking her medication

doctor gave her a new one

Britney still refused to take it

Jamie said if she didn’t take it he would pull his support from Domination

She refused. Domination cancelled.

Few days later Britney drove to In N Out. Driving isn’t allowed under the cship 

Jamie puts Britney in a mental health facility which she made it clear she didn’t want to go to

Goes on to say the Conservatorship was supposed to end in 2009 but because Live Nation didn’t want to insure Britney for what would become the Femme Fatale Tour unless she was in a conservatorship, the c-ship was made permanent in 2010 (which would explain the rumored breakdown that same year)

7 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Something along the lines of

Britney stopped taking her medication

doctor gave her a new one

Britney still refused to take it

Jamie said if she didn’t take it he would pull his support from Domination

She refused. Domination cancelled.

Few days later Britney drove to In N Out. Driving isn’t allowed under the cship 

Jamie puts Britney in a mental health facility which she made it clear she didn’t want to go to

Goes on to say the Conservatorship was supposed to end in 2009 but because Live Nation didn’t want to insure Britney for what would become the Femme Fatale Tour unless she was in a conservatorship, the c-ship was made permanent in 2010 (which would explain the rumored breakdown that same year)

Is this all confirmed?:shocked: