#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

40 minutes ago, Dirk said:

this is facts :jl:

That’s insane.  So this is confirmed... wow.  So sad, but tbh in an industry that abused all these Hollywood females, the gag order on Britney is probably the deal her father made to keep her alive and safe from powerful men like epstein and Weinstein who have access to a lot of power and influence (If you know what I mean).  Don’t forget that a lot of Kevin spacy’s accusers ended up dead before they could testify.  For a second there I thought they were trying to send Britney to the 27 club.  I think it was divine intervention that she was spared.  If we know this much crazy stuff about this story just by coincidence, imagine all the crazy **** behind the scenes we don’t know. 

2 hours ago, Needleney said:

Is this all confirmed?:shocked:

That’s what my posts about were above :orangu: Britney’s Gram said they confirmed the identity of the paralegal for themselves but never released that information for us. It is fact Britney isn’t allowed to drive and that she went to a mental health facility, yes, but the facts that she was refusing medication, was forced into the facility, and the reason the c-ship never ended weren’t ever “properly confirmed”. Aka why big news outlets won’t run this story. They tend to not push “alleged” stories, ya know?

Again pls don’t attack me and say I’m insinuating the story is a lie. I don’t believe it is. Just stating the fact it was never properly confirmed

On 7/6/2020 at 6:35 PM, studlygeorge said:

never has in the 12 years of the conservatorship being a thing. She’s never filed for it to end.

Except she did ask for it, at least in 2012 when she signed for the X Factor (which btw the judge had to approve). Since before signing the contract she already felt she was ready to end the cship. source

Britney Spears has been under conservatorship for four years, and she feels that she is now ready to resume control of her life, but her medical doctors don’t think she is ready yet, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

As previously reported, Spears was in court last Thursday with her dad Jamie Spears, and fiancé, Jason Trawick to meet with Judge Reva Goetz. The judge wanted to discuss with Britney the possibility of her becoming a part of Simon Cowell‘s The X Factor.

The pop music queen has told her psychiatrist and her court appointed lawyer, Samuel Ingham, that she’s now ready to go it alone, but it looks like that won’t be happening anytime soon.

“Britney has said that she feels she is ready to resume control of her life,” a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com. “She has expressed this sentiment on multiple occasions, but her doctor believes that Britney isn’t ready for the conservatorship to be lifted. She has come a very long way in the last 18 months especially but her team wants more time. Yes, Britney does live on her own, with Jason, and her dad hasn’t lived under the same roof with her for years, but she just wants to be able to call her own shots. Britney doesn’t have a problem with the conservatorship staying in place for her business. Remember, she doesn’t have any formal custodial rights as far as her children are concerned. Kevin has agreed to essentially joint custody, but in the eyes of the law, she has no rights, and Kevin can revoke the agreement that is in place at anytime because of the fact that Britney is still under conservatorship.”

So, when will the conservatorship end? “Not soon enough for Britney. It looks like it won’t be ending anytime soon, but Britney feels that she is powerless to fight it,” the source says. “She has been on two wildly successful worldwide concert tours, has gotten engaged, and is now in talks to join a major television show, what more does she have to do to prove to people that she is ready to resume control of her life? Britney has been told Jamie’s lawyers could petition the judge for the conservatorship to end later this year, and not anytime sooner.”

There was also the fact that Sam Lutfi was still suing her. Actually, that's another reason why many of us got used to the conservatorship, because we assumed it was just some legal trick to protect her from going to court and seeing Sam Lutfi again. source

Spears has been under conservatorship for almost four years, and our source says that despite Brit’s desire to go it alone, it will not be ending anytime soon.

“The conservatorship won’t be ending this year,” the source says. “Britney’s doctors and father just don’t think she is ready quite yet. It very well could end at the beginning of next year. It definitely won’t end until Sam Lutfi‘s defamation lawsuit against the Spears family has been resolved. Britney’s lawyers have argued that since she is under the conservatorship she can’t testify or be deposed in the Lutfi case and the judge has agreed.”

That excuse stopped making sense when in 2016 she was forced to go to court and face Sam

britney-spears-court-deposition-*****-sa

which was the year the rumors about the conservatorship ending were stronger and that they had even stopped giving her the medication she was under

But anyways, I can't find right now an article that talks about it, but I know there was on the record of her case the petition, not precisely to end the conservatorship, but to reduce its duration, aka, changing it from indefinite to having an end date, arguing she was the only person under a conservatorship to have a millionaire contract (the X Factor contract). The judge, evidently, denied it.

That was the last time she ever attempted, at least on the record, to finish or reduce the conservatorship, until last year (whatever she asked the judge).

and kinda off topic, but 2012 was when Jason became her co-conservator too

Britney Spears’s Husband Will Be Her Conservator Too

Jason Trawick (L) and Britney Spears arrive at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) August 28, 2011 at the Nokia Theatre in downtown Los Angeles, California. AFP PHOTO / Frederic J. Brown (Photo credit should read FREDERIC J. BROWN/AFP/Getty Images)

Here’s an awkward follow-up for anyone who wished Britney Spears a heartfelt congrats on her engagement to manager Jason Trawick: Trawick will soon, er, as People puts it, “share legal control over Britney Spears.” Forty-year-old Trawick will join Spears’s father Jamie and attorney Andrew Wallet as co-conservator over all things Britney. “Trawick will only have shared legal control over Spears’s general well being — not her finances,” according to People’s source. Oh. Wait, more? “In general, a conservator can make decisions over a person’s food, clothing and medical care. But Spears has plenty of personal freedom and the conservatorship is just a formality, another source previously told People.”

It’s a “formality” that began with Britney’s public psychological meltdown in February 2008 — a full year after her head-shaving incident. The legal guardianship manifested itself in a very real, non-formality-like manner in the summer of 2011, when Britney’s reps said she was unfit to testify in a major lawsuit against her, citing her father’s conservatorship role.

Listen. Is there a way to de-ick-ify this news or not? Perhaps the perspective of uninvolved Los Angeles probate attorney Jeffrey S. Cohen, as offered to People? “This is a very unusual situation, because generally you don’t see conservatees get married. … This is probably a compromise between Britney, her father and Trawick to get the marriage off on the right foot. Obviously, her future husband needs to have a say in her well being.”

Oh, God. Forget it. WAIT, IS THIS STILL NOT DONE? “The conservatorship will be lifted only after a judge is convinced, on the advice of Spears’s doctors, that she’s healthy enough to manage her own affairs.” If 30-year-old Spears’s huge album and subsequent major touring, glowing media parties assuming a successful turnaround, and $10 million offer to judge The X Factor aren’t good enough grounds to prove her ability to manage her personal affairs, it’s hard imagining what will be. Hard and sad.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Except she did ask for it, at least in 2012 when she signed for the X Factor (which btw the judge had to approve). Since before signing the contract she already felt she was ready to end the cship. source

There was also the fact that Sam Lutfi was still suing her. Actually, that's another reason why many of us got used to the conservatorship, because we assumed it was just some legal trick to protect her from going to court and seeing Sam Lutfi again. source

That excuse stopped making sense when in 2016 she was forced to go to court and face Sam

which was the year the rumors about the conservatorship ending were stronger and that they had even stopped giving her the medication she was under

But anyways, I can't find right now an article that talks about it, but I know there was on the record of her case the petition, not precisely to end the conservatorship, but to reduce its duration, aka, changing it from indefinite to having an end date, arguing she was the only person under a conservatorship to have a millionaire contract (the X Factor contract). The judge, evidently, denied it.

That was the last time she ever attempted, at least on the record, to finish or reduce the conservatorship, until last year (whatever she asked the judge).

That’s the thing I’m the most confused about here.

It’s to my knowledge at the very least we would be able to see if a petition has been filed? At least that’s why I remember LawyersforBritney saying.  And a petition has never once appeared on her docket. I’m not talking about the articles being pushed out like “Britney ready to be on her own” (I remember those coming out over the years), I’m talking about actual evidence of a petition being filed?

unless lawyersforbritney has it all wrong and we would never see if a petition has been filed?

40 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

That’s the thing I’m the most confused about here.

It’s to my knowledge at the very least we would be able to see if a petition has been filed? At least that’s why I remember LawyersforBritney saying.  And a petition has never once appeared on her docket. I’m not talking about the articles being pushed out like “Britney ready to be on her own” (I remember those coming out over the years), I’m talking about actual evidence of a petition being filed?

unless lawyersforbritney has it all wrong and we would never see if a petition has been filed?

well, I'm not expert on the legal terms, but according to the dates of the articles that talk about Britney reuniting with Reva Goetz and Sam Ingham to talk about the conservatorship, I found this record on her case

08/21/2012 Ex Parte - Application (SHORTENING TIME Repres By: Ingham, Samuel D., III, Esq., PVP Attorney Filed By: Spears, Britney Jean, Subject Person )

Which was filed by Britney herself.

Now, I don't know how much it affected, but it was precisely around June of that year, that Sam Lutfi asked for her to appear in court, using the X Factor promos to argue that she was perfectly capable of appearing on court (which didn't happen until 2016).

The media said at the time

RadarOnline reports that Spears is growing increasingly frustrated that she’s still kept under the conservatorship and met with Judge Reva Goetz to discuss her progress.

“Britney said she doesn’t understand why it’s still in place and expressed her belief that she has got to be the only person under a conservatorship that has managed to land a $15 million work contract. Britney wants the conservatorship to end, it’s fine with her if it stays in place as far as her business and professional life, but she wants to call the shots when it comes to her personal life,” a source close to the singer revealed to RadarOnline.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

People often forget that she testified in court. And was even engaged to be married. Also this was around the time plastic surgery rumours began. It makes me wonder how she's suppose to even consent to all these things if she's deemed legally incompetent to make her own decisions? 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

People often forget that she testified in court. And was even engaged to be married. Also this was around the time plastic surgery rumours began. It makes me wonder how she's suppose to even consent to all these things if she's deemed legally incompetent to make her own decisions? 

That’s what I thought. So she’s fine to decide if she wants to change her whole face but not fine enough to drive or have privacy on her own phone??? LOL. I mean just imagine: this person is totally insane and out of her mind to the point where she can’t decide anything by her own but we are letting her have a nose job and god knows what more because she feels like it. I mean it’s crazy!! But it’s supposed to make her look better, the better she looks, the better she sells = more money for them to steal from her. So gross. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 5

It is obvious cship did bad for Britney. She acts like a child on videos and it is not bad when u r 20 but different story when u going to 40s. And the main question would Britney be in cship if she was just girl from Louisiana without billions she has now?  I believe from reading previous page she was really in a mood to end cship but so many ppl starving for her money. It is sad. It is really american tragedy. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I have a good source! you want me to send it to you?

COuld you send to me too pretty please? this thread is too long haha

edit: nevermind i see it in above comment. I dont know how to delete my existing comment though. soz haha

• Love 1