#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 hours ago, LLuvia said:

WeHer conservatorship is illegal for many reasons, but one of the rules/regulations is that an incapacitated person cannot work and she has not stopped doing so. Her father, her team, and her lawyers have violated the laws.

Is there proof that it is actually illegal though? Just curious.

is it not the case that just all the high profile people with c ships, such as Peter Falk, Amanda Bynes, the movie producer that Jodi was conservator for before - all suffered from diagnosed mental health conditions - yet the spears have not publicly disclosed this, so people further question it.

What do fans want to get from this? either her to say she is not unwell and her family have been exploiting her (which is probably not 100% true given what we’ve seen in the recent few years), or the family to give in and expose her full diagnosis which is intrusive and might make her even worse. 

2 hours ago, Vulpix91 said:

Genuinely curious, what role did Adam Streisand play in this? I always thought he was the lawyer Britney herself hired to try and stop the conservatorship, but he was removed from the court hearing because Dr. James E. Spar and Samuel Ingham alleged she was mentally incapable of hiring her own attorney... So I always kinda thought he was like one of the "good guys". Is there any other information on him?

James Spar and Adam Streisand have worked together.
Dr.James E.Spar works to teach people how to get people under a conservatorship to use dementia.

Let's imagine that a doctor, a lawyer, and a judge have a plan that they have used many times to incapacitate people. In this case, there is a parent who not only wants to be part of the plan,  also wants to be the guardian of the person who will be under guardianship. The lawyer does not agree because the father does not meet the requirements and only wants to disable her and the benefits, he does not want anything else, how they want to make the plan, they remove the lawyer from this plan.

41 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Is there proof that it is actually illegal though? Just curious.

is it not the case that just all the high profile people with c ships, such as Peter Falk, Amanda Bynes, the movie producer that Jodi was conservator for before - all suffered from diagnosed mental health conditions - yet the spears have not publicly disclosed this, so people further question it.

What do fans want to get from this? either her to say she is not unwell and her family have been exploiting her (which is probably not 100% true given what we’ve seen in the recent few years), or the family to give in and expose her full diagnosis which is intrusive and might make her even worse. 

One of the first legal steps is that the person they are going to put under conservatorship, have to be notified days before and has to know about this, did that happen?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

James Spar and Adam Streisand have worked together.
Dr.James E.Spar works to teach people how to get people under a conservatorship to use dementia.

Let's imagine that a doctor, a lawyer, and a judge have a plan that they have used many times to incapacitate people. In this case, there is a parent who not only wants to be part of the plan,  also wants to be the guardian of the person who will be under guardianship. The lawyer does not agree because the father does not meet the requirements and only wants to disable her and the benefits, he does not want anything else, how they want to make the plan, they remove the lawyer from this plan.

Thank you for the info, I didn't know that.

It makes me so sad to see what they've done to this poor woman :icant2:

53 minutes ago, Vulpix91 said:

Thank you for the info, I didn't know that.

It makes me so sad to see what they've done to this poor woman :icant2:

@Meaner03 He put a little and relevant information on this, I am almost sure that he know more than what he commented on the forum, on Twitter and Instagram.

6 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I found this...might be just a coincidence but given she had procedures done during the cship...could it be?

ok this is strange. The post history of this user (u/uncertainobelle) is all about dancing, flowers and yoga. They joined reddit on June 18th. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I found this...might be just a coincidence but given she had procedures done during the cship...could it be?

One member did a thread other day about this. I don't know, I find It hard to believe.

Too many details, probably a fan wrote this. Since she always with her boyfriend, I don't think she needs to hide behind a Reddit account. Since people believe in his good intentions, he could help his beloved girlfriend, right?

I have the impression Britney don't want to send messages or ask for help. She's in her bubble.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Probably a bored fan. Is it even legal for conservators to demand plastic surgery? I don’t think it is. Medical treatment yes, but plastic surgery?

• Like 1

One question, was the Daily Mail letter leaked when it was written by Britney? In 2008? in 2009? I know it leaked between 2009 and 2010.
Another curious question about the letter, when she writes that Janet gave her alleged daughter to her brother and that she hopes it will never happen again with this child? is she referring  to  her alleged daughter or Janet? Who was the pregnant woman?.

Ugh, Lou if you're reading this can you at least use your powers and get the Britney fan account disabled alottawarmheart_ or now they're known as queenoffairydance

Today's feature is how many songs are about Kevin. Looks like some fans believe it

This person doesn't understand that most of the B tracks on albums have already been written and are bought by the record label or producer before the artist even hears them. We know this is true for Britney because so many of her album songs have had demos leaked. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 12:08 AM, zxcvb said:
On 6/11/2019 at 12:08 AM, zxcvb said:

they are helping her to regulate and remain on her medication."

she's been struggling tremendously with insomnia

They themselves have leaked that she has tremendous insomnia and that they are medicating her.

How irresponsible and negligent.