#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm not sure about this. Here in Ontario the law states that once children are 12 they can choose which parent they want to live with (I think).

You may be on to something with this.

Cocky said in California once the kids are 14 they can choose where they want to live but of course there are cases and cases.

2 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I think he just knows that his moms account, isn't really used by her so why bother following it for Lou Taylor's posts?

I thought about that, but he doesnt follow Jamie Lynn and Sam either. But he follows Kevins wife and some people in Kevin and Victoria's circle. He follows Kevins kid but doesnt follow Jayden.

I know this is reading too much into silly things, but I just hope they know how much their mom loves them bc they are everything for her. Ofc Im not saying Kevin doesnt love them too, but its not like he doesnt use them to get more money to mantain a lifestyle he couldnt have if it wasnt for Britney either. I feel so sorry for her all these years agreeing with so much **** so she could be with them a little more. Yeah, she did a lot of mistakes when they were babies, but its like she will pay for those mistakes until they hit 18.

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

I thought about that, but he doesnt follow Jamie Lynn and Sam either. But he follows Kevins wife and some people in Kevin and Victoria's circle. He follows Kevins kid but doesnt follow Jayden.

I know this is reading too much into silly things, but I just hope they know how much their mom loves them bc they are everything for her. Ofc Im not saying Kevin doesnt love them too, but its not like he doesnt use them to get more money to mantain a lifestyle he couldnt have if it wasnt for Britney either. I feel so sorry for her all these years agreeing with so much **** so she could be with them a little more. Yeah, she did a lot of mistakes when they were babies, but its like she will pay for those mistakes until they hit 18.

Actually I’m pretty sure Preston enjoys spending time with his dad more than he does enjoy being with his mom. 

They are living there and hardly see her and they are fine with it. I wouldn’t have been fine with that when I was their age... so that’s pretty sad 

49 minutes ago, Dollyg said:

Actually I’m pretty sure Preston enjoys spending time with his dad more than he does enjoy being with his mom. 

They are living there and hardly see her and they are fine with it. I wouldn’t have been fine with that when I was their age... so that’s pretty sad 

They may be close with the other siblings. They could also have read a lot about her and been polluted by a vindictive ex husband. When they get older, they'll be able to make their own judgements and understand things better. It will be sad when they finally figure out what a loser their dad is and how much their mom suffered to have them. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dollyg said:

How would you know that?

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Dollyg said:

Why do u think that? Bc he wants to be a dj and dresses like Kfed? I hope you are wrong and he doesnt turn into Kfed 2.0. 

I remember when that interviewer asked him if Britney was cool and he stayed silent with his head down so Britney had to say "so cool" to end the conversation.

And there were two videos I thought he was kinda disrespectful towards her but i dont want to judge bc they arent my kids.

I just hope he loves her mom bc it seems like she does everything for them and bc of them. People always say boys are more close with their moms, sad if this isnt Britneys case.

3 hours ago, Scrappy said:

They may be close with the other siblings. They could also have read a lot about her and been polluted by a vindictive ex husband. When they get older, they'll be able to make their own judgements and understand things better. It will be sad when they finally figure out what a loser their dad is and how much their mom suffered to have them. 

People talked here about Kfeds wife talking **** about Britney some time ago. Does anyone know what she said? I noticed Shar comments on Kfeds wife Instagram all the time and they follow each other, but I always had the feeling Kfeds wife doesnt like Britney. Maybe she pretends to like Britney on their games bc of them and so on, but I always had the impression she isnt okay with Britney the same way she is with Shar.

I wonder that too. If they will ever figure out their dad is a looser who dumped their brothers pregnant mom to tour with Britney, that he was a shitty husband to her. Bc what they see now is Kfed being stable at home, but it was very different with Britney. Also all the times he asked Britney more money so he could take care of his other kids. And I know money isnt everything, but everything those boys have on Kfeds mansion is bc of Britney as well. He probably thinks his dad is the **** when hes just a jobless looser who did Shar and Britney wrong. 

7 hours ago, Catalin said:

How would you know that?

Exactly. 

Family’s in general are complicated let alone one with a conservatorship. It’s not fair to speculate about the kids and their feelings. They will be up and down like most of us growing up. Some are close to parents when they are younger or as adults. It changes. Don’t stress so much about the kids. Clearly Brit and K/Fed at the very least want Jamie out of it and I’m sure Britney will continue to be there and provide for her kids as she always has. 

4 hours ago, Dirk said:

yeah, Sean Preston likes to be around K-Fed lifestyle, also they get to see his brother more and his friends too, with Britney the kids get more isolated from everything and Britney enjoys pool and go to Disneyland, he probably doesn't care about that. And Jayden is the best one, more chill, I think he likes to have lunch with Britney, he seems more sweet and prefers the quite environment and funny quirks from britney side, and britney's family too. 

Maybe its bc of his brothers, but it seemed like their friends used to hang out a lot at Britneys. There are a lot of pics that their friends are at Britneys mansion or they are out and about having lunch and stuff with the boys. And I think Britney has basketball hoops and skate ramps there at her mansion. It feels like she makes everything there so they keep entertained and busy. So the only thing they dont have there are more brothers and sisters. 

I just hope Kfed and his wife dont talk trash Britney to her kids. I remember when people used to say Britney only holded Jayden and was always with him as if he was the favourite one. I thought it was quite unfair bc no one knows much about their personalities aside from little Britney said. Britney already said Jayden is a sweet and adorable mommas boy, so maybe he was always more attached to her, who knows. He does come across more sweet, he is always smiling with Britney and I dont remember him throwing a hat at Britney or slapping her phone like Sean Preston did. Im not criticizing SP, Im just talking about two videos but Im not implying anything bc we dont even know her. I just said that I agree with u and Jayden seems more of a mommas boy.

Blind item revealed with additional info...

Blind Items Revealed #5

September 20, 2019

An interesting note about a case involving employees of the permanent A list "singer," is that the employee involved in the litigation has made certain claims crucial to their chance of winning. The only person who can substantiate the claims is the singer. No one else can do it. That is the first person the defendant should try and depose. Once they do, the suit will go away.

Lou Taylor is suing the #FreeBritney blogger who has a website with the headline, "Britney Spears' Alleged Leaked Emails Attack Father, Call Business Manager a 'Stalker.'" Lou says that is false and the emails were not sent by Britney, but by Sam Lutfi who says nope. So, if you are the blogger, you are going to have Britney give a deposition. A wide wide ranging deposition about all things related to her father and business manager. That is not going to happen, so the case will go buh bye.
  • Like 1
On 9/28/2019 at 7:26 PM, Bundy said:

People talked here about Kfeds wife talking **** about Britney some time ago. Does anyone know what she said? I noticed Shar comments on Kfeds wife Instagram all the time and they follow each other, but I always had the feeling Kfeds wife doesnt like Britney. Maybe she pretends to like Britney on their games bc of them and so on, but I always had the impression she isnt okay with Britney the same way she is with Shar.

I wonder that too. If they will ever figure out their dad is a looser who dumped their brothers pregnant mom to tour with Britney, that he was a shitty husband to her. Bc what they see now is Kfed being stable at home, but it was very different with Britney. Also all the times he asked Britney more money so he could take care of his other kids. And I know money isnt everything, but everything those boys have on Kfeds mansion is bc of Britney as well. He probably thinks his dad is the **** when hes just a jobless looser who did Shar and Britney wrong. 

I'm curious as to why Shar Jackson hasn't done much career wise since Moesha back in the 90's besides some reality shows and tv appearances. Makes me wonder why shes okay that she has two kids with Kevin and he claims he can't get a dancing job, but he has 6 kids is he paying her child support? If not why would she be okay with it? It's not like Shar is raking in millions each year.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

I'm curious as to why Shar Jackson hasn't done much career wise since Moesha back in the 90's besides some reality shows and tv appearances. Makes me wonder why shes okay that she has two kids with Kevin and he claims he can't get a dancing job, but he has 6 kids is he paying her child support? If not why would she be okay with it? It's not like Shar is raking in millions each year.

I noticed she follows Kfed and his wife. I was going thru Britneys instagram and I saw that one of the posts that showed one of the boys' drawing and said his stepsister was really good as well, Shar liked and commented. I saw one post on lipstickalley saying Shar and Kevin acted together so he would end up with Britney and they would live off her money. I didnt buy into that but I find it quite weird how she likes his posts and etc. She must be someone who really forgives bc Kevin dumped her when they had a baby and another on the way. She was a pregnant woman taking care of their baby and he left so he could tour with Britney in Europe. 2 years after the same happened with Britney and it broke her spirit. She didnt know what to do and it really took a tool on her. I know people are different but Kevin did her so wrong and the whole world was watching being dumped for the biggest star in the world, as she already said. So or she really can forgive or she forgave him only bc she is living off Britneys money as well. I never heard of her before Kfed so it doesnt surprise me she is a dlist who doesnt work anymore. 

I think thats why Kevin is always desperate for more money. He has to pay Shar and raises his daughters with his 3rd baby mama. I know Britney is pretty rich but Id be so pissed off in her shoes. She worked hard for her success, she made some mistakes and then couldnt control her life since she was in her mids twenties and now she is close to 40 and is still in the same situation. And then her money is used so everyone can live well enough (Jamie, Kevin, his wife, ex wife, 4 other kids, etc) 

Kevin is irresponsable af for having two more kids when he doesnt have a stable job. Neither his wife. So she is paying for his other 4 kids when she cant have more children under a cship even tho she desperately wants to. Its so f**king unfair, I dont know how she faces with so much **** for almost 12 years now. Bless her heart.
Its funny how the kids are with him now most of the time and they are already following **** stars, playboy, making videos giving the middle finger, wearing tshirts from a brand that promotes weed, but Britney is the unfit parent. I have nothing against pot, i just dont think a 13 years old should be wearing that brand to begin with. I just hope they dont turn into Kfeds. Remember when Britney said that when they were babies they were already cursing and they didnt hear from her?

Seriously what role model he is for her kids If he didnt was humble enough to get a normal job so he could provide for them as well? But no, both are at home raising two teenager boys. He is over 40 still trying to be a dj lol 

Sadly all these years Jamie agreed with him on raising his child support only bc her kids are used against her when she doesnt want to do smt. So Jamie played along with Kevin so she could have more time with them and then would make more money for everyone, including Kfed. 

I hope she is strong enough to fight all these leeches now that she probably only see her kids on weekends or smt like that. She already has less time with them, so I question how they will make her do more things she doesnt want to only to fill everyone's pockets. 

Also his dancing excuse is laughable. Dude doesnt dance since he got with Britney 15 years ago. He tried everything when was with Britney bc he wanted to be famous on his own. He did modelling, acting, rapping, wrestling and failed miserably at everything. Since 2008 when things with Britney calmed down, media didnt pay much attention to him anymore so he did some flop reality shows and that was It. Only a few years ago he started being a so called DJ with almost 40 years old. Dude was 26 when he met Britney.

So when he tried the dancing thing since SP was born? Why didnt he open a dancing studio and gave classes with the divorce money? he acted as if he was too good to be a back dancer anymore and he tried to be a real celeb. And why doesnt he get a f**king real job? Is he too good for it? He didnt even finish high school and is only known bc of Britney. Real people work at McDonald's and stuff, Kflop. Ure not educated neither is a former star or was born into a rich family. Give me f**king break, k-loser :tiffcackle:

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

I noticed she follows Kfed and his wife. I was going thru Britneys instagram and I saw that one of the posts that showed one of the boys' drawing and said his stepsister was really good as well, Shar liked and commented. I saw one post on lipstickalley saying Shar and Kevin acted together so he would end up with Britney and they would live off her money. I didnt buy into that but I find it quite weird how she likes his posts and etc. She must be someone who really forgives bc Kevin dumped her when they had a baby and another on the way. She was a pregnant woman taking care of their baby and he left so he could tour with Britney in Europe. 2 years after the same happened with Britney and it broke her spirit. She didnt know what to do and it really took a tool on her. I know people are different but Kevin did her so wrong and the whole world was watching being dumped for the biggest star in the world, as she already said. So or she really can forgive or she forgave him only bc she is living off Britneys money as well. I never heard of her before Kfed so it doesnt surprise me she is a dlist who doesnt work anymore. 

I think thats why Kevin is always desperate for more money. He has to pay Shar and raises his daughters with his 3rd baby mama. I know Britney is pretty rich but Id be so pissed off in her shoes. She worked hard for her success, she made some mistakes and then couldnt control her life since she was in her mids twenties and now she is close to 40 and is still in the same situation. And then her money is used so everyone can live well enough (Jamie, Kevin, his wife, ex wife, 4 other kids, etc) 

Kevin is irresponsable af for having two more kids when he doesnt have a stable job. Neither his wife. So she is paying for his other 4 kids when she cant have more children under a cship even tho she desperately wants to. Its so f**king unfair, I dont know how she faces with so much **** for almost 12 years now. Bless her heart.
Its funny how the kids are with him now most of the time and they are already following **** stars, playboy, making videos giving the middle finger, wearing tshirts from a brand that promotes weed, but Britney is the unfit parent. I have nothing against pot, i just dont think a 13 years old should be wearing that brand to begin with. I just hope they dont turn into Kfeds. Remember when Britney said that when they were babies they were already cursing and they didnt hear from her?

Seriously what role model he is for her kids If he didnt was humble enough to get a normal job so he could provide for them as well? But no, both are at home raising two teenager boys. He is over 40 still trying to be a dj lol 

Sadly all these years Jamie agreed with him on raising his child support only bc her kids are used against her when she doesnt want to do smt. So Jamie played along with Kevin so she could have more time with them and then would make more money for everyone, including Kfed. 

I hope she is strong enough to fight all these leeches now that she probably only see her kids on weekends or smt like that. She already has less time with them, so I question how they will make her do more things she doesnt want to only to fill everyone's pockets. 

Also his dancing excuse is laughable. Dude doesnt dance since he got with Britney 15 years ago. He tried everything when was with Britney bc he wanted to be famous on his own. He did modelling, acting, rapping, wrestling and failed miserably at everything. Since 2008 when things with Britney calmed down, media didnt pay much attention to him anymore so he did some flop reality shows and that was It. Only a few years ago he started being a so called DJ with almost 40 years old. Dude was 26 when he met Britney.

So when he tried the dancing thing since SP was born? Why didnt he open a dancing studio and gave classes with the divorce money? he acted as if he was too good to be a back dancer anymore and he tried to be a real celeb. And why doesnt he get a f**king real job? Is he too good for it? He didnt even finish high school and is only known bc of Britney. Real people work at McDonald's and stuff, Kflop. Ure not educated neither is a former star or was born into a rich family. Give me f**king break, k-loser :tiffcackle:

I really have to say to are in all points absolutely right !

he is such a looser and I hope life hits back on him