#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I'm convinced at this point that it's Sam who's been posting on her instagram, specifically with the captions formatted like: "in love with flowers ... and rainbows ... and butterflies !!!!!!"

We know from her cooking video the other day that they live together, and my guess is he most likely has the responsibility of monitoring her phone and social media use, etc. There have been more captions on her posts lately than not that have praised "her boyfriend Sam," whether it's for taking her picture or because "she wants abs that rival his one day." This sounds like a bit of self-promotion on Sam's part through Britney's account (disgusting).

Additionally, we all know that Britney wouldn't post something like what she did today. First of all, she has never bragged about buying expensive clothes and the fact that she's never worn them...? Like wtf. Also, she HAS worn those shoes before (well before Sam was ever in the picture, so he wouldn't have known that) and she doesn't seem like the kind of person who wouldn't remember when she bought those shoes but would still remember the price. 

Finally, there have been numerous times when the grammar/spelling in her recent captions was blatantly wrong/off and more so looked to be written by someone whose native language wasn't English. And surprise, that would be Sam. An example of this was "I've been working really hard to loose weight" and "My body has muscle memory, cus I use it be gymnast and I can bulk up." Britney may not be a genius, but her English is better than this, as we've seen from letters in the past. 

I strongly believe that Sam is in close contact with Lou, Jamie, Robin, and the rest of Team C-Ship, and is posting on her account according to what they are telling him to. He's probably the one who convinced Britney that everyone thought she was fat, and the captions he writes exaggerates this sense that she's unstable and crazy. 

Again, just my prediction, but there's no way that Britney herself has posted some of the things on her instagram account lately. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, armrunner1998 said:

I'm convinced at this point that it's Sam who's been posting on her instagram, specifically with the captions formatted like: "in love with flowers ... and rainbows ... and butterflies !!!!!!"

We know from her cooking video the other day that they live together, and my guess is he most likely has the responsibility of monitoring her phone and social media use, etc. There have been more captions on her posts lately than not that have praised "her boyfriend Sam," whether it's for taking her picture or because "she wants abs that rival his one day." This sounds like a bit of self-promotion on Sam's part through Britney's account (disgusting).

Additionally, we all know that Britney wouldn't post something like what she did today. First of all, she has never bragged about buying expensive shoes and the fact that she's never worn them...? Like wtf. Also, she HAS worn those shoes before (well before Sam was ever in the picture, so he wouldn't have known that) and she doesn't seem like the kind of person who wouldn't remember when she bought those shoes but would still remember the price. 

Finally, there have been times when the grammar/spelling in her captions was blatantly wrong/off and more so looked to be written by someone whose native language wasn't English. And surprise, that would be Sam. An example of this was "I've been working really hard to loose weight" and "My body has muscle memory, cus I use it be gymnast and I can bulk up." Britney may not be a genius, but her English is better than this, as we've seen from letters in the past. 

I strongly believe that Sam is in close contact with Lou, Jamie, Robin, and the rest of Team C-Ship, and is posting on her account according to what they are telling him to. He's probably the one who convinced Britney that everyone thought she was fat, and the captions he writes exaggerates this sense that she's unstable and crazy. 

Again, just my prediction, but there's no way that Britney herself has posted some of the things on her instagram account lately. 

I don't believe Sam has control nor posts on Britney's Instagram.

The thing I find strange is that if Britney truly had access all the time she would've went live at least once. I also think she would post more.

Most people including celebrities do post throwback photo's aka TBT's but many times Britney's posts are from older times.

Like why post a video working out that was recorded weeks prior? It's clear she can't post what she wants allegedly when you look at her Instagram it's all the same stuff, working out, dancing, work promotions. flowers, quotes, sons, boyfriend.

It's all mysterious and hopefully more of the facts will come to light something needs to give, I highly doubt the investigation will show everything has been squeaky clean the last decade of this on going C Ship.

5 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

the grams girls will be back in time for September, no doubt about this 

Of course they will and I get if they're concerned about a lawsuit however they could do more podcasts and should take live calls from fans to express themselves.

I told them on Twitter to hurry back and so many were following them and hoping for more and they put the breaks on it.

I get vacation and honeymoon, but I think they went silent for a reason and never brought no more tea they kept saying they would spill as they were sifting and verifying.

Allegedly.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, chrisryan said:

I really think she isnt the only one with access to her insta...its so suspect to me that the "order to show cause" case date and she randonly posts a pair of 6k shoes that she has never worn (even tho fans have already found pics of her from 6 years ago where she is wearing them. 

The quote is made to make her look like she isn't fiscally responsible enough to handle her money. Same reason everyone was talking about all her target runs even though so of the dates she was touring. 

The fight for control over her money is real AF. She might have a phone and access, but she is not the only one posting...to me this show post is the most real.....when has our humble queen EVER talked about money? When? ....this is shady AF. 

Yeah she’s the type of person that would buy it if she likes it whether it’s expensive or not although she usually picks the cheaper price, how many times have we seen her rave about her bargain finds, or when shopping she looks at the price tag, or even back in her prime days she wanted to buy street vendor sunglasses even though she could afford designer ones. Even when Damien said you can easily get high end ones but she told him that she loses them all the time so it’s not practical for her. I’m sure those heels were given to her, if she’s photographed in them then it’s obvious it was given in hopes that it would be caught by the paps, so how do we know she actually paid for it? She’s a celebrity that gets free **** all the time. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
47 minutes ago, Gypsy Rose said:

Y’all really need to chill with her not getting the date of the purchase right. I wouldn’t be able to tell you a date of when I purchased shoes, let alone remembering if I wore them. 

I HIGHLY doubt this is a post by someone from her team to sabotage her. 

Really?  Why?  I actually don't even care if she posted it or someone else did.  It makes no difference to her case since she can afford the shoes, and it's abundantly clear the excessive financial drain to her estate is the conservatorship itself.  I'm just curious why you highly doubt sabotage.  Her team is all about spiteful, self serving behavior.

• Like 4