#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

22 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

An order to show cause is a type of court order that requires one or more of the parties to a case to justify, explain, or prove something to the court. Courts commonly use orders to show cause when the judge needs more information before deciding whether or not to issue an order requested by one of the parties.[1] For example, if a party requests that the court find another party in contempt of an existing court order, the judge will typically issue an "Order to Show Cause Re Contempt" to the party accused of being in contempt of court. At the hearing on the order to show cause concerning contempt the judge will take evidence from both sides concerning the alleged failure to comply with the court order. Appellate courts often issue orders to show cause to lower courts requesting that the lower court explain why the appellant should not be granted the relief requested by the writor appeal. An order to show cause is always an interim order (because it is never the first nor the final action in a legal action).

So basically tomorrow hearing is so much important guys! 

I work in court for four years, this show cause hearing can be for anything, such as asking for more money , why to cancel a business deal etc. this doesn’t necessarily had to be about Britney & her ending the conservatorship & the fact that it’s more court appearance after this I think this might not be too important