#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Heyo. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I have not deleted anyones' comments :)

I disagree with you on the notion that I'm running Exhale into the ground based off some of these changes lately, though. The notifications (if it's not already fixed for you) is an easy fix. Club General was a beta test. 

Sorry you're feeling ignored. We are actually working on something pretty huge for Exhale, and I would be shocked if anyone disliked it ;) 

Like, game changer. :gimmemoar:

I noticed the other day almost all of my post count went down to 2k plus and I had over 14k or so where did our original comments go and threads?

Everything is getting merged and way too messy having one large thread for things.

19 hours ago, Shrekney said:

Off topic but this is too dumb to ignore. So just bc you wrote a handful of hits means you should be set for life? :wyd: what if x song is completely irrelevant in a few years, they’d still expect money to pour in the rest of their lives? 

Musicians who whine that theyre not rich anymore bc of streaming are so annoying and entitled. Reminds me of when Madonna and bunch of other artist got together demanding more money from us at their giant circle jerk fest campaign for Tidal. :sofedup:

Still, I would assume that Dina LaPolt is in fact handling Britney's royalties properly given some of the information. (Since, as Meaner03 pointed out, Britney Brands-now Baby One More Mark LLC-seems to now be managed by her and Fantasy remains a solid global seller like White Diamonds)

I don't understand why they can't continue to invest or handle Britney's money the way they've been (if it is indeed done correctly) without her being under conservatorship.  We all know that it is clearly used as leverage.

Britney is set for life.  People with a real worth of at least over $ 30 million could put half (or a good portion) of that into safe and low yielding investment accounts and bring in 1-1.5 mill per year.

But I would like to see Britney perform again with renewed passion and/or release music on her terms without limiting her artistic autonomy, if that's what she wants to do. (as evidenced by LaChapelle comments/video)  A conservatorship greatly diminishes the latter from happening.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

For everyone thinking Britney is just a crazy person. Re-think about it.

• Since the judge agreed to start an investigation about the conservatorship, Britney's image has been damaged. Since the minute one. Do you remember the media calling her insane because ... OH MY GOD, SHE WAS BAREFOOT.
  • Paparazzi started following her everywhere all over again. When you suffer anxiety, it's hard. And you do not know the way your stability can be affected by it.
  • Instagram happens. Her IG is updated everyday and Lou comments but nobody buys it. Then, she claims she's in control of her account. I do not know what to say or how to say it. But, her image has been damaged, obviously.
  • Her mom claims her team is deleting negative comments. If it was good for Britney, why would she care about it?

I do not know what's going on, but at the end of the day, Britney never wins. People and media are playing with the ambigous image of the crazy / unstable ... Britney who was not able to deal with fame and lost it. Excuse me, but even if she did not deal with fame in the best way, her worst problem were the closest to her. And no, not her bad companies to party with. Her worst enemies were the closest to her, since the beginning.:icant2:

Correction : Her mom claims her team is deleting "positive"  comments. If it was good for Britney, why would she care about it?

Before lynne pointing out, the comments under Britney's post were filled with negative comments by some suspicious bot accounts (empty accts with no posts).... and Comments by her mom and her bff were no where to be seem... After her mom claiming her team is deleting positive comments , positive comments are back on top and her mom's and bf's comments showed up too....

• Like 4