#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

SFKUrmH.png 

Just because mercy ministries is involved in things people don’t agree with/ are sketchy, doesn’t make it a cult. From what we’ve heard, it doesn’t seem to actually fit the criteria of an actual cult (even though it uses religion manipulatively for probable financial benefit). It doesn’t diminish the damage it’s probably caused in some peoples’ lives, but we lose credibility when we jump to conclusions that aren’t proven :4music:

• Like 2

This raises a good point. i mean, imagine if you're running a popstar's accounts you'd probably put whatever YOU'd imagine yourself being a popstar. 

plus we all know she's creepy and has serious mental control issues , and most likely has an affair with jamie YIKES.

i mean tweeting ''happy birthday daddy'?? yikes , i would'nt be surprised if she dressed up as a schoolgirl later that night of the tweet and showed up at jamie's and had *** with him in a classroom setting calling him ''daddy jamie'' lmfao . i bet my life this has probably happened , she's that kind of freak i can see it in her eyes. :tifflmao:

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, December02 said:

Just because mercy ministries is involved in things people don’t agree with/ are sketchy, doesn’t make it a cult. From what we’ve heard, it doesn’t seem to actually fit the criteria of an actual cult (even though it uses religion manipulatively for probable financial benefit). It doesn’t diminish the damage it’s probably caused in some peoples’ lives, but we lose credibility when we jump to conclusions that aren’t proven :4music:

The thing that worries me is that Mercy Minitries seems to have a program for underrage, single mothers that separates them from their families. Seems similar to NXIVM.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

This raises a good point. i mean, imagine if you're running a popstar's accounts you'd probably put whatever YOU'd imagine yourself being a popstar. 

plus we all know she's creepy and has serious mental control issues , and most likely has an affair with jamie YIKES.

i mean tweeting ''happy birthday daddy'?? yikes , i would'nt be surprised if she dressed up as a schoolgirl later that night of the tweet and showed up at jamie's and had *** with him in a classroom setting calling him ''daddy jamie'' lmfao . i bet my life this has probably happened , she's that kind of freak i can see it in her eyes. :tifflmao:

Dead - -

:umomg::ugh::oknolol:

54 minutes ago, December02 said:

Definition of cult : a religious group, often living together, whose beliefs are considered extreme or strange by many people:Exemple : Their son ran away from home and joined a religious cult.

Now i invite you to do your research on Mercy Ministries and see how it fits .

Oh and it's not about "things people don't agree with/ are sketchy", it's about illegal stuff going on, as abuse, money laudering among other things : https://rewire.news/article/2012/02/21/dark-side-mercy-ministries/ 

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

:orangu: Im choking

i also can't stop imagining her breaking into animal control building stealing a BLACK snake. 

''GET IT GET IT JAMIEEEE GET IT GET JAMIE WOOOOAHAHAHAH'' 

''IMA SLAAAAAAAVVVEEE FOR DADDY JAMIEEEEEEHHH'' 

''IM A SLAAAAAVVEE FOR YOUR CONSERVATORSHIIIIIPPPP'' 

LOUCIFER HA VMA MOMENT EXCLUSIVE AT JAMIE'S BASEMENT IN LOUSIANA. 

:tifflmao:

• Like 4

Didn't a few people claim that Rebellion is occasionally uploaded to YouTube and then quickly removed? I don't believe it; otherwise, it would've been copied at least once by now.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if other unreleased tracks or demos have popped up on the deep web from time to time.

3 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

SFKUrmH.png 

One thing that is notable is the anti-lgbt overtones of Lou Taylor/Andrew Wallet, but is this contradicted by Dina Lapolt being one of Britney's key lawyers? 

If her trademarks (which means her fragrance royalties) are indeed managed by Dina LaPolt (a great entertainment lawyer? Only other notable client is Steven Tyler; here are some other highlights of her work:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8497047/no-87-jacqueline-charlesworth-dina-lapolt-power-100

"The Los Angeles-based startup [Stem], which espoused an artist-centered approach that allowed musicians to directly upload their music onto music streaming platforms, including Spotify and Apple Music, has ‘exited’ the lower-end distribution market...

Aside from it distribution offerings, Stem has also focused on helping artists keep track of accruing royalties, with revenue-splits also managed by the smooth-looking platform. That is helping to solve a growing problem, with artists presented with innumerable revenue-generating sources that are difficult to accurately track...

Since launching in 2015, Stem has raised an impressive $12.5 million.

"Investors included manager Scooter Braun, who has guided the careers of Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, and others. Dina LaPolt, credited with shaping the recently-passed Music Modernization Act, also invested in the company.

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2019/06/03/stem-direct/ ),

"If an artist has to tour 10 months a year to have cash flow, the system is broken," she says.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8096258/no-96-dina-lapolt-power-100

One would think this lady would be managing Britney's royalties smartly, based on the aforementioned details.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Didn't a few people claim that Rebellion is occasionally uploaded to YouTube and then quickly removed? I don't believe it; otherwise, it would've been copied at least once by now.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if other unreleased tracks or demos have popped up on the deep web from time to time.

I think some people here have it. They don't just want to share cause they think it's power. Don't believe all the mistery surrounding but it's the kind of music SHE wanted to release. So it's valuable.

37 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

"If an artist has to tour 10 months a year to have cash flow, the system is broken," she says.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8096258/no-96-dina-lapolt-power-100

Off topic but this is too dumb to ignore. So just bc you wrote a handful of hits means you should be set for life? :wyd: what if x song is completely irrelevant in a few years, they’d still expect money to pour in the rest of their lives? 

Musicians who whine that theyre not rich anymore bc of streaming are so annoying and entitled. Reminds me of when Madonna and bunch of other artist got together demanding more money from us at their giant circle jerk fest campaign for Tidal. :sofedup:

• Like 2