#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Alexa said:

I doubt if it ever will actually. I also get the feeling it’s one of those songs that’s going to lose its appeal if it ever gets released in full. I mean, it’s surrounded with mystery and intrigue all the time it remains locked away and I guess that’s fitting for the song itself. 

Totally agree. Team B knows how much we want that song and they are probably keeping away until she dies. It will make more money that way. Just facts 

5 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

There is nothing more than what we already have. Mark my words

Why do they send to produce the demo then? Obviously the last snippet she shared was a final version. There's a full song and there's a demo and a final version ( more hip hop) 

3 hours ago, Love4BritBrit said:

I don't know that she had access to her social media on Mother's Day. And Lou certainly wasn't going to post for Lynne.

Exactly. They have been trying to push the narrative to TMZ that Britney hasn't had a relationship with Lynne even before the c-ship which is a flat out LIE. But yeah, Loucifer won't post anything postive about Lynne.

Britney and Lynne were always the ones who were VERY close always. She was always estranged from her loser father but TMZ is trying to push that BS like us fans are stupid.

• Leader
On 6/15/2019 at 8:02 PM, Chaoscontrol said:

I tried messing around in My settings but I can’t figure it out. And also, this may sound like a **** but I’m just going to say it because I can’t be the only one thinking it: 

Between these notifications, ‘Club General’, and the New Pop Music section setup, one would think he’s purposely running this place into the ground :frenchy:

I don’t mean any shade by that either @breatheheavy. I want to see you and the forum do well. I absolutely love this board and the users. But change isn’t always good, nor necessary. And you have deleted comments from me and others ( @really really cool guy comes to mind) in the past few weeks complaining about these changes so we know you have heard our concerns. 

Again, I don’t mean to sound like a jerk. It’s truly not my intention, but I don’t know how else I can say how I feel when myself (and others) have just been ignored for the past few weeks. 

Heyo. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I have not deleted anyones' comments :)

I disagree with you on the notion that I'm running Exhale into the ground based off some of these changes lately, though. The notifications (if it's not already fixed for you) is an easy fix. Club General was a beta test. 

Sorry you're feeling ignored. We are actually working on something pretty huge for Exhale, and I would be shocked if anyone disliked it ;) 

Like, game changer. :gimmemoar:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, breatheheavy said:

Heyo. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I have not deleted anyones' comments :)

I disagree with you on the notion that I'm running Exhale into the ground based off some of these changes lately, though. The notifications (if it's not already fixed for you) is an easy fix. Club General was a beta test. 

Sorry you're feeling ignored. We are actually working on something pretty huge for Exhale, and I would be shocked if anyone disliked it ;) 

I took an extended break from Exhale and I am VERY impressed with how far you have come @breatheheavy  - keep doing big things!! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, breatheheavy said:

Well I am excited to see where things go. Like I said I love the forum and you have always done a great job listening to your supporters. Not sure what happened to those posts if you didn’t delete them, maybe it was a mod? 

Either way your reply back is appreciated and yes the notifications are fixed, so thank you for that :) 

• Like 1