#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

WOW the fact that Lou posted a pic for father’s day speaks a hell lot yall. She basically just confirmed that they are STILL handling her account. :ririshade2:

there was not a single post for mother’s day despite Britney being so close to her mother and being a mother herself. I am done

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Trentals said:

Rebellion doesn’t even exist anymore in full.

its not going to leak.

I never understood the fascination with it. There are more worthy leaks I would like than Rebellion. 

Rebellion DOES exist in full. I think Rebellion is what she was trying to tell us before the dark times. That makes it more special than any other leak. 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, armrunner1998 said:

Agreed, Britney does not like her dad and has never had a good relationship with him. Even as far back as the Stages documentary during the DWAD tour in 2002, she only cried about missing her mom on tour/receiving gifts from her and called her almost everyday. As far as I know, Britney's "relationship" with her father is a contractual obligation at this point, and it's unsurprising that he's trying to maintain control over her because otherwise, she probably wouldn't want to see him ever again.

I completly dissagree. She has loved her father, but it's clear they just can't communicate. She gave him an expenssive watch once in MTV diary, and she looked very happy for him in "I am Britney Jean". Of course she loves him, but when he turns around and does all this **** for the power of God and Lou and money, it will get harder to communicate. He doesn't understand her or her world. 
I truly believe he also loves her, but I don't know what has suddenly happened, besides faith and money and Lou.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

WOW the fact that Lou posted a pic for father’s day speaks a hell lot yall. She basically just confirmed that they are STILL handling her account. :ririshade2:

there was not a single post for mother’s day despite Britney being so close to her mother and being a mother herself. I am done

Yes, this is so obvious and absurd that I'm beginning to think that her team is considering her instagram as some sort of trap now to find and block the fans that support the movement, I feel myself get sucked into the urge to post something really nasty about her team but I don't want them to use me against Britney or block me you know

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Sacrifice said:

I think some people here have it. They don't just want to share cause they think it's power. Don't believe all the mistery surrounding but it's the kind of music SHE wanted to release. So it's valuable.

I think they are not releasing it cause they are scared of her team.I would be scared to even have it on my computer

9 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

I think Britney posted this. With no caption to be sarcastic. I feel like she's saying Happy Father's Day to all the dads except hers. :giggleney:

• Like 5

I doubt if it ever will actually. I also get the feeling it’s one of those songs that’s going to lose its appeal if it ever gets released in full. I mean, it’s surrounded with mystery and intrigue all the time it remains locked away and I guess that’s fitting for the song itself. 

• Like 3