#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I think Britney will never show her artistic side . I have lost hope we’ll get anything other than *** bops till she retires . I don’t think she wants to reinvent the wheel or sees her music career as a way to express herself . 

I’ve lost hope that we’ll get anything meaningful from her ever again . It’s gonna be music she works out to ...

so her music direction my guess will just be more of the same . 

• Like 3

He also managed Avril Lavigne, GRL, Nick Lachey....

Is he a particularly good manager? No, probably not anymore. She does need some young blood with fresh ideas. But some of Britney’s biggest career achievements were done under him. We need to keep in mind he isn’t one of her conservers. He isn’t necessarily the one forcing her to do things.

We need to accept that a lot of the decisions made, such as no promo, are for Britney’s own benefit. When she’s on stage, that’s her half assing it, not Larry or her team. Britney is just as much to blame, whether under duress or not.

If the conservership ends and Britney still wants to continue with her career, then yes, I do hope she does get a new manager and team. But if she does no better than she has recently, who are y’all gonna blame? 

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Just Because said:

You clearly have ZERO clue what the hell you are talking about, or what it takes to make a great manager. 

Larry Rudolph deserves to be seared for his failures just as much as he's 'praised' for her 'successes'.  And yes, he had absolutely nothing to with Blackout, ultimately her best album.  And this is a great fact. 

Even if most people think he is a great manager and 'made her famous' he had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH HER BEST ALBUM WHATSOEVER IN ANY CAPACITY.

And In The Zone, her second best album, is a credit more to Steve Lunt than Larry.  In terms of her records, you can credit him obviously for her first three (and Circus-Britney Jean) the most since he was so 'obsessed with protecting this innocent, clean-cut image because it was what everyone was buying into'.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2007/oct/07/1

I'm not saying she shouldn't keep him for 'performing deals' but at this point, at nearly 40 years old, he shouldn't have any involvement in her music.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Intheblue said:

I think Britney will never show her artistic side . I have lost hope we’ll get anything other than *** bops till she retires . I don’t think she wants to reinvent the wheel or sees her music career as a way to express herself . 

I’ve lost hope that we’ll get anything meaningful from her ever again . It’s gonna be music she works out to ...

so her music direction my guess will just be more of the same . 

I agree.  Really the time for doing this would have been for the scrapped Original Doll (2004-2006) or for Circus or right after Circus (rather than Femme Fatale) Which never happened.

I'm just saying whatever she wants to do (and who she works with) musically, if anything, Larry should be involved this late in her career. (I mean, even Beyonce fired her Dad at some point, right?)

6 hours ago, Trentals said:

He also managed Avril Lavigne, GRL, Nick Lachey....

Is he a particularly good manager? No, probably not anymore. She does need some young blood with fresh ideas. But some of Britney’s biggest career achievements were done under him. We need to keep in mind he isn’t one of her conservers. He isn’t necessarily the one forcing her to do things.

I would agree with the fact that some of Britney's biggest career achievements were done under him. 

But you also have to agree with the fact that Larry has been almost entirely unremarkable working with other clients.  Avril Lavigne after her prime?  GRL?  Nick Lachey?  Perhaps Miley with her 'Bangerz' era.

7 hours ago, Trentals said:

We need to accept that a lot of the decisions made, such as no promo, are for Britney’s own benefit. When she’s on stage, that’s her half assing it, not Larry or her team. Britney is just as much to blame, whether under duress or not.

If the conservership ends and Britney still wants to continue with her career, then yes, I do hope she does get a new manager and team. But if she does no better than she has recently, who are y’all gonna blame? 

Completely agree.  But who's idea was Femme Fatale?  This era is what ultimately 'sealed' her performing fate with the general public.  And she was notably more 'aged' here compared to Circus.  She 'aged' (Whether its medication or plastic surgery) because of constantly being in the public eye; Femme Fatale, X Factor etc...

But since it is all water under the bridge, and everybody has made enough money, they should be making sure she is taken care of after how long she was been in the game and all the scrutiny that none of them had to deal with.

I think it’s too early to be thinking about her career, but if/when the time comes I hope he’s gone.

The way he tried to stop her marriage was despicable. 

The way he jumped back on the wagon the day she announced her divorce was despicable. 

The way he spoke to Ruben from WoB about her was despicable. 

Sending her to rehab against her will was despicable.

The way he capitalised Britney’s mental breakdown was despicable (SIX MONTHS AFTER BEING PUT ON A 5150 / CONSERVATORSHIP???!!!!)

The way he laughed in Britney’s face when she spoke of her anger about being denied her rights was despicable. 

The way Britney is conditioned to glance at him off-camera for approval in every damn interview is despicable.

His insistence on throwing Britney out of her comfort zone when it comes to her sexuality is despicable.

His complicity in all matters conservatorship is despicable.

His comments about Britney / Britney fans following the FreeBritney expose were despicable. 

He is an awful, toxic, manipulative money-grabbing abuser and there’s not a fibre of my being that believes he cares for or even likes Britney.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, BradAdamson said:

I think it’s too early to be thinking about her career, but if/when the time comes I hope he’s gone.

The way he tried to stop her marriage was despicable. 

The way he jumped back on the wagon the day she announced her divorce was despicable. 

The way he spoke to Ruben from WoB about her was despicable. 

Sending her to rehab against her will was despicable.

The way he capitalised Britney’s mental breakdown was despicable (SIX MONTHS AFTER BEING PUT ON A 5150 / CONSERVATORSHIP???!!!!)

The way he laughed in Britney’s face when she spoke of her anger about being denied her rights was despicable. 

The way Britney is conditioned to glance at him off-camera for approval in every damn interview is despicable.

His insistence on throwing Britney out of her comfort zone when it comes to her sexuality is despicable.

His complicity in all matters conservatorship is despicable.

His comments about Britney / Britney fans following the FreeBritney expose were despicable. 

He is an awful, toxic, manipulative money-grabbing abuser and there’s not a fibre of my being that believes he cares for or even likes Britney.

Thank you for this.

And honestly, a big **** YOU to all the fans who say Larry was a big part of Britney “becoming Britney” or whatever and the one responsible for her success. You sound like a hater and it’s low key ****** too, why do you have to credit a manager for doing his job (not that he does it well). Britney is the artist, the singer, the performer and the genius. Larry can **** off.

• Like 6
18 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

I dont believe everything of Britney's truth

They were saying Lynne and Jamie Lynn were rallying around and helping Britney.

Lou is still commenting on every post JL and Britney make so it's a load of BS.

15 hours ago, Cwazy said:

did that twitter account ever reveal anything important? i feel like any of us could make a mysterious twitter and pretend to be an insider and deactivate over and over

Right! Anyone could've tweeted this:

nqXB1po.jpg

On 6/18/2019 at 7:48 AM, BoleynR said:

Why do they keep telling her we think she’s fat? :nochillbrit:

i think she looks f**king INCREDIBLE

why can’t they just **** off & leave her alone? LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE. STOP hurting her ? 

I’m too hormonal for this **** anymore, let her be free and happy 

:tiffsniffle:

Couldn't agree more with this post:

There's no doubt that Britney's been exposed to negative comments. Her team is manipulating her. This's why I've been very critical of her Instagram posts lately and the fact that Britney's agreed to record these messages. She's addressed trivial things like her weight, looks and her Instagram activity but not things that actually matter. We can't solely put the blame on her team. I hope Lynne isn't idly watching what's going on. Has she made her daughter aware of the mind games her team is playing with her? It's so frustrating to watch.

• Like 2