#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 hours ago, Mutya said:

And honestly, a big **** YOU to all the fans who say Larry was a big part of Britney “becoming Britney” or whatever and the one responsible for her success. You sound like a hater and it’s low key ****** too, why do you have to credit a manager for doing his job (not that he does it well). Britney is the artist, the singer, the performer and the genius. Larry can **** off.

You also have “zero” clue what you are taking about.

Whatever change happened between the “Pretty World” era and the Glory era needs to stick. I think that’s label stuff not Larry stuff.

tenor.gif?itemid=12138069

I want another Glory era so bad. The ONLY issue was that a Brazilian twink who leaked the song early, which made the era come sooner than they planned, and the high budget video being scrapped.

Had everything gone according to plan (I believe they intended for it to come out around the time of the VMAs) it would have been an epic era for her. The album is flawless. I even enjoy “What You Need” now. :makeitrain:

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Out of everything that has gone on Instagram comments is what they choose to respond to. Pure trash!

That alone speaks volumes!! When the people that profit from Britney are shown in a negative light (aka THE TRUTH) they never hesitate to respond. Quite the opposite when it’s Britney being falsely portrayed as someone she isn’t.

• Like 6
9 hours ago, Intheblue said:

She signed her most lucrative deals with the least amount of work under Larry . So from a business standpoint he has done well . 

Music doesn’t make anyone money it’s just a vessel for tours and to lock endorsement deals

I don't disagree with this.  But that's why I said if she wants to keep him for Vegas/performing deals, she should keep him. 

My original post was pertaining to whatever she wants to do musically, if anything.

But I feel that Larry and co. contributed to her performing state because of Femme Fatale.  I don't necessarily think the Circus Tour is 'great, great' in retrospect other than her mostly outstanding stage presence but I think people expected her to be a better performer afterwards, but it never happened with Femme Fatale and it's probably a combination of peoples' fault including Larry.  Britney is really only as great as the people around her.

I still feel there should have been a long break between her first residency and the next one. 

Her next residency needed to start of with some type of bang (with greater choreography and other 'new things'), even if it tailed off after the first couple of shows and this seemed more difficult to accomplish with the given time-frame.