#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 hours ago, f**knfurter said:

No, it's not, but they've changed the name and...... the tweets before the Britney ones are..... :watrusayin: One would suspect hacked, tbh.

https://twitter.com/BritneyTruth

I feel like a clown for believing an account that probably never had any connection to Britney :( what’s all this nonsense?? I doubt it got hacked. They probably posted all that Britney stuff to get more followers.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I feel like a clown for believing an account that probably never had any connection to Britney :( what’s all this nonsense?? I doubt it got hacked. They probably posted all that Britney stuff to get more followers.

I mean, I really don't know, it shows all the signs of being hacked. The tweets before at least were formed together in relatively good English; now they're not. I don't know if they were faking from the beginning, or what, though. But regardless, yeah, we've lost that little corner.

7 hours ago, MX3 said:

HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS????

Derrick Barry done glowed up so good I would LOVE IT if he was on AS5.

It's heavily rumored within the Drag Race fandom that Derrick is one of the queens who made it to AS5. I think the only other one who is just as certain is Shea, but I haven't been checking in as often; I know they started filming already, tho, so the tea has started to leak on Reddit, I'm sure. That's how they know.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 6/16/2019 at 6:54 PM, summer2summer said:

i also can't stop imagining her breaking into animal control building stealing a BLACK snake. 

''GET IT GET IT JAMIEEEE GET IT GET JAMIE WOOOOAHAHAHAH'' 

''IMA SLAAAAAAAVVVEEE FOR DADDY JAMIEEEEEEHHH'' 

''IM A SLAAAAAVVEE FOR YOUR CONSERVATORSHIIIIIPPPP'' 

LOUCIFER HA VMA MOMENT EXCLUSIVE AT JAMIE'S BASEMENT IN LOUSIANA. 

:tifflmao:

Sounds like a start of a bad **** video :quirkney:

• Love 1
On 6/17/2019 at 1:58 PM, Clitney said:

Think again.... :schoolingtime:

Hey boo, I managed to get two instrumentals that were produced by the same guy behind Rebellion, one of them originally meant for her VMAs performance, they can be all yours if you send me a half a snippet of the first verse of Rebellion. I also have Bloodshy and Avant snippets from In the Zone if you want to trade those

My mentions are open @Clitney ;)

10 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Hey boo, I managed to get two instrumentals that were produced by the same guy behind Rebellion, one of them originally meant for her VMAs performance, they can be all yours if you send me a half a snippet of the first verse of Rebellion. I also have Bloodshy and Avant snippets from In the Zone if you want to trade those

My mentions are open @Clitney ;)

Instrumentals? Are you talking about Notes? Or Scott?