#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

"Team" Britney: "She has trouble making decisions!"

If that's true...

Supported Decision-Making (“SDM”) is a method of developing decision-making skills by relying on a team of Supporters to assist an individual in collecting information, processing information, and coming to a reasoned decision. SDM is an alternative to guardianship in that it provides a trusted and formalized environment for individuals who are seeking assistance with decision-making while still promoting self-determination. In contrast to guardianship, SDM is flexible and can change with the needs of an individual to provide more opportunities for independence and autonomy.

https://www.supportmydecision.org/about

For a woman who loves her freedom and cherishes it more than anything, don't you think the above arrangement would be more beneficial than absolutely stripping her of her rights? Or does her father who straight up admitted in court last week that he and Britney have always had a "strained" relationship truly think driving someone to the brink of insanity is really better? Again, multiple psychiatrists evaluated her in person (unlike Dr. Drew and all the others) and confirmed in 2009 that she did not require a lifelong conservatorship.

:well:

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

"Team" Britney: "She has trouble making decisions!"

If that's true...

https://www.supportmydecision.org/about

For a woman who loves her freedom and cherishes it more than anything, don't you think the above arrangement would be more beneficial than absolutely stripping her of her rights? Or does her father who straight up admitted in court last week that he and Britney have always had a "strained" relationship truly think driving someone to the brink of insanity is really better? Again, multiple psychiatrists evaluated her in person (unlike Dr. Drew and all the others) and confirmed in 2009 that she did not require a lifelong conservatorship.

That's actually a fantastic alternative. And like we've said, financial advisors and the like all do exist, and no one's saying just throw her out to the wolves. If she needs help, help her, absolutely. But don't take all of her rights away and make her a non-person for it. How people think that's best blows my mind even still, tbqfh.

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Some fans are considering giving up on #freebritney.

And you know what?

There are certain circumstances that would lead me to consider giving up, too.

You know what they are?

The day Britney is so incapacitated, she can no longer:

• Feed herself
  • Dress herself
  • Bathe herself

Until then, I believe in cognitive behavioral therapy, supported decision-making (if she truly does have issues making decisions), holistic healing combined with the appropriate interventions (whatever those may be), etc. Again, there is a reason professionals in this area say that schizophrenics with a history of attempted suicide and non-compliance with medication regimens often aren't able to be put under conservatorships by family members - they still don't fit the criteria of being totally incapacitated. Silly Instagram posts do not fit that bill!

Oh, and for any fan who truly believes she's "cool with it now," Britney herself said in For the Record she learned how to "just cope with it, every day." Coping and giving up after attempting to fight multiple times only to not be heard due to severe corruption is not being "cool with it." And even if she were "cool with it," the reasons "Team" Britney anonymously provided to CNN do not legally fit the criteria to strip one of their legal rights and put them under a conservatorship (every single celebrity and many regular civilians have stalkers, past abusers, exposure to negative influences, etc. - would you just strip billions of people of their rights?).

Until the day Britney can't feed herself and perform basic day-to-day responsibilities...

NOT BUYING IT

Correct.

Her foolish handlers should have ended the conservatorship after the first residency.

There is little reason for her to have a fanbase or fans to perform for with these circumstances.  (Still limiting her artistic autonomy this late in her career as evidenced by David Lachappelle's comments?)

If she still wants to keep Larry as her manager, I have no problem with it.  She's had a long relationship with him; JUST NOT UNDER CONSERVATORSHIP. 

And it matters because it's not a situation where et reports that the conservatorship is 'business as usual ' with her talking 'whatever times a day' with her dad when Britney's mom Lynne and Britney's best friend herself are questioning this control.

She is nearly 40 years old.  I don't know how they could expect things to just continue this path while still having fans.

I would love for her to continue to perform and release music (without any duress), if that is what she wants to do.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, OurWorldIsSoNice said:

I time stamped it :)

Could Lou be f**king Jamie or even Larry :umomg:

I know alot of people dont care for this kinda stuff but this guy did this reading before britney went to court with lynne and alot of its turned out truth and yano each to their own beliefs :forkit:

I always thought about this and I’m sure it’s her way to get him to be hypnotized and bend to her will. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Mannequin* said:

I don't get it.... can you guys explain ? 

Jamie controls Britney's money, so when she asks for a simple purchase, he will deny her. :cackling: But then he will also spend her money freely on things that benefit him. :badthoughts:

2 hours ago, F r e e Brit said:

So, no Father’s Day message for dear old ailing daddy Spears? 

It would seem like something our recently active social media queen would post about.

Exactly how long has Brit’s team been one big pile of crap?

she scrapped the message :gloss:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

It is leaking right now on an alternative universe 

4 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

It is leaking right now on an alternative universe 

I´ll do my version and I´ll release it once Britney is free. Scott Storch is the one producing it. 

• Like 1