#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

15 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

We all know Britney didn’t post this...

Loucifer has issues. I don’t know why she tries so hard to sell a daddy&daughter loving healthy relationship. But never once faked being Britney by wishing her mom Mother’s Day or even a birthday post...It’s all about her alcoholic controlling and narcissist dad.

Agreed, Britney does not like her dad and has never had a good relationship with him. Even as far back as the Stages documentary during the DWAD tour in 2002, she only cried about missing her mom on tour/receiving gifts from her and called her almost everyday. As far as I know, Britney's "relationship" with her father is a contractual obligation at this point, and it's unsurprising that he's trying to maintain control over her because otherwise, she probably wouldn't want to see him ever again.

• Like 8
14 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Between these notifications, ‘Club General’, and the New Pop Music section setup, one would think he’s purposely running this place into the ground :frenchy:

Jordan when he adds four pointless updates to Exhale but gets some money from BreatheHeavy RX:

Image result for Stonks meme

• Like 1
2 hours ago, OurWorldIsSoNice said:

I time stamped it :)

Could Lou be f**king Jamie or even Larry :umomg:

I know alot of people dont care for this kinda stuff but this guy did this reading before britney went to court with lynne and alot of its turned out truth and yano each to their own beliefs :forkit:

There has been rumors about this for a while, there are pictures of Loucifer and Jamie holding hands 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Loucifer has issues. I don’t know why she tries so hard to sell a daddy&daughter loving healthy relationship. But never once faked being Britney by wishing her mom Mother’s Day or even a birthday post...It’s all about her alcoholic controlling and narcissist dad.

Isn't he her boss, why would she be concerned about his ex wife, who received restraining order from Britney :thinkney: