#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, falka said:

Didn't know that, or forgotten and :well: I like that song, don't care that it supposed to be for someone else. I don't need other version. 

So unlarrylike :cackling:  

I mean it’s just slightly embarrassing that it’s not the bratz people covered Britney but the other way around. It’s a good song but then again, they have access to many good ones. I mean Quicksand should’ve been there. Larry keeps thinking Britney is this teenager.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I mean it’s just slightly embarrassing that it’s not the bratz people covered Britney but the other way around.

More like stealing candy from kids :demi: sweet
Btw. I'm happy that Britney didn't sing Umbrella, love Riri's despite that repetitive muck.

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

did that twitter account ever reveal anything important? i feel like any of us could make a mysterious twitter and pretend to be an insider and deactivate over and over

I Am not entirely sure but I think they said some things before they happened (but maybe they were just lucky with their guesses) 

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I mean it’s just slightly embarrassing that it’s not the bratz people covered Britney but the other way around. It’s a good song but then again, they have access to many good ones. I mean Quicksand should’ve been there. Larry keeps thinking Britney is this teenager.

Come again :girlwhat:

• Like 1

He manages Kim Petras........ which u all love lol, plus Miley.

and is the reason Britney Spears became Britney Spears... w the help of Johnny Wright of course.

id love to see Britney with Scooter Braun but I don’t know if he has the bandwidth to prioritize her right now 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

BritneyTruth really is gone :( I’m SHOOK. I don’t think they were lying to get followers because they only have like 181 or something like that. 

Something VERY fishy about it. The account was very mysterious anyways, and now this happens. Not sure how I feel about it. 

I know it's hella unlikely but I had a feeling that in some way or shape this was Brit Brit herself.  And somehow they found it and got rid of it.  An internal shutdown.

6 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

I dont believe everything of Britney's truth

They were saying Lynne and Jamie Lynn were rallying around and helping Britney.

Lou is still commenting on every post JL and Britney make so it's a load of BS.

While I can kinda agree I also feel Lou is ******* crazy! I could see her now trying to comment all over and manipulate as much as she can...  Like a pilot going full panic during a crash pressing every button and pulling every lever

• Like 2