#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Super Mods

I just finished the latest podcast and while I appreciate the girls start the freebritney movement, it always annoys me how they keep convincing themselves that Sam is this knight in shining armor. Although they have expressed doubts, the whole “I think he somewhat cares for her. He and Britney are orchestrating these staged paps. He’s has to make compromises like agree to make comments just so he can see her and all these hallmark romance novel ****. Even when they are like “but we don’t know what his true intentions are like is he on lou’s side or Britney’s...then seconds later they are like “Guys I truly thinks he loves her and it’s just unfortunate he has to deal with Britney’s team as if Britney naturally made a connection on her own without the influence of her team and it’s like “oh Sam, I have to let you know that I am legally a child and my team along with my dad would be very involved with our lives. We cool? Great! Let’s eat go eat!” Leave your girl crush out of this ladies.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
  • Super Mods

he probably cares about her but he sure is getting some benefits from her team/lou (work). but if he's tricked to manipulate her thru her team... oh gosh, i don't even like to think about this, i prefer to believe he's genuine and a nice boyfriend/companion to brit and that they have inside jokes about her whole team. 

I don’t believe it, especially since he’s a model. I mean it’s common to arrange relationships and lots of actors get into fake relationships so it creates buzz about films. I’m sure he’s a nice guy but it just seems his only real purpose is just to be Britney’s play toy. Team B is so guarded with everyone coming into her life (I mean they searched Iggy’s house like they are guarding the president or something) like why would they trust her bringing someone  in? It’s more like they pick who comes in and unfortunately for Britney, she gets limited options. I mean the only reason she got connected with that David guy was because he worked or was interning I think for a Andrew Wallet. So my point is, this whole relationship isn’t genuine. It wasn’t like a serendipity moment. Her team made that relationship happen whether Britney knows it or not. I don’t think any sane guy would want to be tangled in this mess and he’s young so I doubt he knows what true love is. There’s a lot to tolorate, so unless he’s getting compensated somehow or even if he is not working for team b, doesn’t mean he’s not thinking “oh this would boost my career up” and maybe that’s what Lou promised. He was a nobody and now he’s everywhere and getting big endorsements, sounds like he sold his soul to the devil hence why I believe what I believe. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I don’t believe it, especially since he’s a model. I mean it’s common to arrange relationships and lots of actors get into fake relationships so it creates buzz about films. I’m sure he’s a nice guy but it just seems his only real purpose is just to be Britney’s play toy. Team B is so guarded with everyone coming into her life (I mean they searched Iggy’s house like they are guarding the president or something) like why would they trust her bringing someone  in? It’s more like they pick who comes in and unfortunately for Britney, she gets limited options. I mean the only reason she got connected with that David guy was because he worked or was interning I think for a Andrew Wallet. So my point is, this whole relationship isn’t genuine. It wasn’t like a serendipity moment. Her team made that relationship happen whether Britney knows it or not. I don’t think any sane guy would want to be tangled in this mess and he’s young so I doubt he knows what true love is. There’s a lot to tolorate, so unless he’s getting compensated somehow or even if he is not working for team b, doesn’t mean he’s not thinking “oh this would boost my career up” and maybe that’s what Lou promised. He was a nobody and now he’s everywhere and getting big endorsements, sounds like he sold his soul to the devil hence why I believe what I believe. 

Sam is not a big name 

If Britney splits with him, he will be forgotten like all the other guys

• Like 6
  • Super Mods

Sam is not a big name 

If Britney splits with him, he will be forgotten like all the other guys

Exactly why I don’t believe he truly loves her. He probably enjoys the *** and being a kept man but like the guy was modeling Halloween costumes and now he’s modeling sketchers. He’s attractive so it easily helps sway the female fans and look how the gram girls are constantly gushing over him and how half of exhale salivates at his sight. For sure if Britney leaves him, he would be back to nothing because people really care about him when he’s with Britney. He likes attention and knows without Britney, he won’t get any hence why he loves commenting on her gram cuz that’s where he gets the most likes.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Alli and Lutfi are banned from the Britney fandom. I’m not going to chill when you guys are making them seem like old friends that meant her no harm.

This is true. They’ve probably got a lot of truth to tell about what’s going on but it comes from a place of them using Britney for their own agendas. Which makes them no better than the ringleaders of the current situation 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods

This is true. They’ve probably got a lot of truth to tell about what’s going on but it comes from a place of them using Britney for their own agendas. Which makes them no better than the ringleaders of the current situation 

Btw, I always get confused if Ali is truly her cousin or if she lied or married her way in to the family.

• Love 1

Just finished watching the new Black Mirror miley episode. Just wow! Its so Britney, so us. I know it was filmed way ahead of the Movement. But its so Britney-related. Wonder if she could watch it? Blsck mirror is a huge series, so good but too dark. Our girl loves *** and the city and Friends:jj:

• Like 3

Btw, I always get confused if Ali is truly her cousin or if she lied or married her way in to the family.

Alli is her second cousin. "Alli's great-aunt was married to Britney's grandfather, making them first cousins once removed and second cousins."

Laura Lynne is Britney's first cousin, so she's often referred to as the "real cousin."

Quote source: https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/britney-spears-assistant-alli-sims-145933/

Interesting info from someone who went to school with Alli: https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/20144964.html

• Like 1