#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

He probably only mentioned her health and ability to no longer perform cause he got word that she was firing him so he already knew and that's why he had to down play it and throw shade by bringing that up. And you know what's funny due to being bitter he seems like the type of person that would do that. Sorry Larry Britney will no longer be signing your checks. Good luck EVER trying to find or Manage such a talented, angelic, amazing, humble, beautiful performer like BRITNEY. **** you, you have done enough damage to this woman. THANK YOU, NEXT!!!! :ban:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

ok u know what

alot of things that were deemed fake are coming to be true these days so honestly nothing is surprising 

Britney is a very smart woman it would be so stupid if she did a tell all interview now while the conservatorship is under investigation and she is not free yet. Do you think she will jeopardize her chance to be free? She is literally on the verge of being freed and you think she will throw away her one chance? Any person with minimum knowledge of law knows you cannot go public while you are in the middle of an ongoing case. She needs to do a “tell-all” with the judge NOT the public until she is finally free. We need to be logical. It wouldn’t benefit her AT ALL to do that interview now because no matter what she says it wouldn’t be admissible in court and in fact they can paint her as crazy, unstable, rebellious etc etc. I am sure when the timing is right she will say as much as she wants to share but that time won’t come until she is free. 

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, Lemon said:

What is Lipstick Alley and why are they supposed to be reliable?

It's a forum. There's a supposed insider on there who shared this information.

They also claim this.

Regarding when it may air:

"If her team wasn't getting in the way of it and trying to put a stop to it, days or weeks. CBS still plans on airing the interview nevertheless, but it's going to take some hoop jumping and a little longer than normal to get it out there. There's no definitive date as of yet."

As for whether or not she's being forced to do the supposed sit-down:

"This is 1000% Britney. No one forced her to do this interview. She wanted to do it - which is the big difference here - and she's doing it against her father's wishes, against her conservatorship."

Someone mentioned this by posting a tweet but the OP also said this, too:

A few more interview tidbits:

- Re: 2007 breakdown: She doesn't definitively answer what caused it because (in her words) she doesn't really know and thinks it was a culmination of things to do with fame and postpartum depression (she also opens up about this a great deal.)

- On recent court hearing: Feels like the judge really heard her and said she's never had that before; appreciates the court's willingness in letting her speak. Wishes the outcome would have been a bit different but she says she respects the system and says "that's just the way it goes." Has faith and hope in future hearings.

- On how the media portrays her: She actually brought this up without Gayle even approaching the topic and the first thing she mentioned was the photos of her leaving court barefoot. Big eyeroll. Said it's "not that serious, people." Said she chose the worst heels. Understands paparazzi and websites have to do their jobs but said "85%" of what's out there isn't true.

- On #FreeBritney: Says she understands it and appreciates the fire that her fans have but it isn't necessarily necessary. She wants the same thing but in different ways than what the fans might have in mind. She wishes everything from the media to the movement would just calm down so she could "breathe for a minute."

- On restraining order against Sam Lutfi: Said some of her darkest moments were when he was in her life. She doesn't necessarily blame him for everything that happened but said he definitely didn't help the situation and isn't helping it now. Said the current restraining order needed to be in place. She said she wasn't really comfortable talking about it beyond that.

- Gayle asked about the "old" and "goofy" Britney: This is probably one of the cuter moments of the interview - showed some old footage of performance/interviews she did when she first started out. She says: "The old, goofy me's still in there, it's just taking some time to get her back, but I still crack jokes and say dumb things you know. You'd be surprised how lame I can be behind closed doors."

- On her exes: Justin Timberlake: She said even if her and Justin worked out she doesn't know if they'd be together today because they're "very different now." Kevin Federline: "Good dad. Cool guy despite what's out there. He's really stepped up to the plate recently and I'm thankful my boys have him as their father." She didn't want to discuss exes further out of respect for them and their families and respect for her current boyfriend.

• Leader
1 hour ago, Girl On The Moon said:

There is nothing stupid about doing a professional interview. The timing IS stupid though. As much as I want a tell-all interview from her she should definitely wait until the conservatorship is done...Anyone who knows about law knows that lawyers always tell you to no go to the media she could seriously jeopardize her chance to be free. We all want her to expose Loucifer and those pathetic rotten disposable garbage cans aka Team Britney...But it is not the time yet. Please don’t twist my words.

I agree with this but IF it's true and she did this, then telling her not to speak now kind of goes against what the Free Britney movement is trying to do. Also, there really will never be an opportune time tbh 

• Like 5

I THINK IT COULD BE REAL... Or I'm just hoping too much...

A few more interview tidbits:

Re: 2007 breakdown: She doesn't definitively answer what caused it because (in her words) she doesn't really know and thinks it was a culmination of things to do with fame and postpartum depression (she also opens up about this a great deal.)

On recent court hearing: Feels like the judge really heard her and said she's never had that before; appreciates the court's willingness in letting her speak. Wishes the outcome would have been a bit different but she says she respects the system and says "that's just the way it goes." Has faith and hope in future hearings.

On how the media portrays her: She actually brought this up without Gayle even approaching the topic and the first thing she mentioned was the photos of her leaving court barefoot. Big eyeroll. Said it's "not that serious, people." Said she chose the worst heels. Understands paparazzi and websites have to do their jobs but said "85%" of what's out there isn't true.

On #FreeBritneySays she understands it and appreciates the fire that her fans have but it isn't necessarily necessary. She wants the same thing but in different ways than what the fans might have in mind. She wishes everything from the media to the movement would just calm down so she could "breathe for a minute."

On restraining order against Sam Lutfi: Said some of her darkest moments were when he was in her life. She doesn't necessarily blame him for everything that happened but said he definitely didn't help the situation and isn't helping it now. Said the current restraining order needed to be in place. She said she wasn't really comfortable talking about it beyond that.

Gayle asked about the "old" and "goofy" Britney: This is probably one of the cuter moments of the interview - showed some old footage of performance/interviews she did when she first started out. She says: "The old, goofy me's still in there, it's just taking some time to get her back, but I still crack jokes and say dumb things you know. You'd be surprised how lame I can be behind closed doors."

On her exes: Justin Timberlake: She said even if her and Justin worked out she doesn't know if they'd be together today because they're "very different now." Kevin Federline: "Good dad. Cool guy despite what's out there. He's really stepped up to the plate recently and I'm thankful my boys have him as their father." She didn't want to discuss exes further out of respect for them and their families and respect for her current boyfriend.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, MyQueenBritney said:

Not sure if AP but I just read this on Blind Gossip.

Blabber Will Get Fired 

We told you yesterday about a situation where a performer fired her long-time management team.

Here’s another one!

The word is that this singer’s manager is going to get fired in the next week.

No, it’s not because he was forcing her to perform or forcing her to take ***** or cheating her out of her money or anything like that.

It’s because he could not shut up.

He’s not her publicist and he had no right to speak. He was being completely self-serving and trying to make himself look like the good guy in a bad situation. He blabbed about private issues he never had authorization to talk about and created a whole new set of problems. Instead of helping her or helping himself, he just made everything worse. If he had just kept his mouth shut, he’d still have a job.

This is one of those situations that should have been contained… but just keeps spinning out of control because another self-serving person adds fuel to the fire.

It will be interesting to see who gets the next restraining order or pink slip!

link: #more-98552" rel="external nofollow">https://blindgossip.com/blabber-will-get-fired/#more-98552

I tweeted Maverick to fire him :demi:

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I agree with this but IF it's true and she did this, then telling her not to speak now kind of goes against what the Free Britney movement is trying to do. Also, there really will never be an opportune time tbh 

I mean-- if it's true, then yes, it should air. I think? I don't know-- I am afraid of what trouble it may cause for her in the long run, C Ship wise, but I know Jamie can't actually sue her or anything. Still, it reads like a Britney stan's wet dream, like there's too much to make me skeptical at this moment. If there really is an interview and CBS is fighting to have it air, then hey, let it air. I still hope it does her no damage in court, but yes, I would love it.

I'm still going to have my reservations about buying it right now, though. And didn't @Catalin point out that the same "source" leaked cold tea about Britney and Sam breaking up? Like.... :bthink:

• Like 4