#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

15 minutes ago, Blackout93 said:

I feel like both Lynne and Jamie are thinking about it. What he said doesn’t help neither of two’s position. On one hand he says Britney is not ok. On the other hand that’s not the way a real and professional manager behaves. He only acted like the idiot we always believed he is. 

Yeah I think so. In the Free Britney thread someone posted an article from I think Radar Online that suggests his contract as her manager could be terminated.

1 hour ago, HerPerogative said:

I post on that forum frequently. Incognito is universal, anyone can use it to spill tea and protect themselves from being found out. However, if the group/mod determines the person is a fraud, the mods will expose the real username. Mods can tell from their end who the user really is. Therefore I do not think it's the same person since the Sam tea was fake.

ETA: the reputation and icon for incog is the same for whoever posts under incog

Is the "SungQueen's *****" thing the same for whoever posts under incognito? Also, are all of their comments merged?

27 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

But nobody in the media is talking about Lou. She’s a power player in the industry. Doesn’t she work for Jennifer Lopez? I don’t even understand that connection because Jennifer is the smartest business woman in the industry, aside from Madonna. She hasn’t had a hit single in a decade and her fanbase is weak, but she’s at every award show front and center looking flawless lmao.

We’ve just got to get her name out there. :schoolingtime:

Gram Girls better get to work on it! Lou is going to be hard to take down :jlostare:

Lou M Taylor connected with Jlo thanks to Larry and Maverick, same as its connections with RCA, same as the connections with residences in Vegas, connections with important executives , connections with Irving Azoff .She has become bigger thanks to Britney.Why you thought that she was harassing her?

• Like 3

LinearJoyousCanary-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_od7066fnUq1rrh89co1_500.gif

Rose: I saw my whole life as if I had already lived it. An endless parade of parties and cotillions, yachts and polo matches. Always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter. I felt like I was standing at a great precipice, with no one to pull me back, no one who cared… or even noticed.

Britney: There's no excitement, It's boring. It's like Groundhog day everyday

We should have just listened to Rose back in 1912, we were too distracted to notice :brityeah: Titanicney :tysm:  When will she find her Jack?

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Lou and Jamie shady companies in Florida, Tennessee, Louisiana and Nevada that do not have any employees.

I had a strong feeling they were shady af but they don’t even have employees??? Wtf how r they not being investigated? :nyheadache: That’s such a huge red flag for money laundering. There’s literally entire episodes of American Greed that revolve around **** like that. This is some FBI level ****. 

• Like 5