#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

18 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Omg I actually love this article, it’s objective enough to not tell you what to think but gives you all the information and doesn’t hide anything to fit a certain narrative... I just wanna know who was lurking on Exhale during ColorMeFresh’s original escapades to know what we were saying 

Wait, what? Lol

3 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Notice how TMZ have slowed down on news :gerlwat:

Lou and Jamie the only ones left now but I’m sure Lou has something planned but we are ready loucifer :nynod:

She’s kinda f**ked no matter what. I can’t see her coming out of this with her career intact. :hype: She’d be getting it from every angle. She can’t lean on the fake Christian stuff bc of all the controversy surrounding her religious camps, she’s practically demonized by default anyways for claiming to be a Christian. She also represents Mary J Blige who’s currently  going through a messy situation involving the IRS and MJB fans are blaming Lou for mismanaging her money. She worked for Arthur Anderson, a law firm involved in one of the biggest scandals in the history of our country. She’s going down. :evilpatrick: The question is when? :nothavingit:

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I'd suggest Britney to keep that tell all for after cship, she doesn't know how she is gonna find her finances once free she might need that money, and jamie's vultures team of lawyer will try to use anything she might say against her with the support of tmz to paint her as crazy to the GP again

Crucify me (ha!) but the (progressive lack of) fluctuation of her net worth is something really weird - not trying to attack sides, but her finances might be in a weird state.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

She’s kinda f**ked no matter what. I can’t see her coming out of this with her career intact. :hype: She’d be getting it from every angle. She can’t lean on the fake Christian stuff bc of all the controversy surrounding her religious camps, she’s practically demonized by default anyways for claiming to be a Christian. She also represents Mary J Blige who’s currently  going through a messy situation involving the IRS and MJB fans are blaming Lou for mismanaging her money. She worked for Arthur Anderson, a law firm involved in one of the biggest scandals in the history of our country. She’s going down. :evilpatrick: The question is when? :nothavingit:

But nobody in the media is talking about Lou. She’s a power player in the industry. Doesn’t she work for Jennifer Lopez? I don’t even understand that connection because Jennifer is the smartest business woman in the industry, aside from Madonna. She hasn’t had a hit single in a decade and her fanbase is weak, but she’s at every award show front and center looking flawless lmao.

We’ve just got to get her name out there. :schoolingtime:

Gram Girls better get to work on it! Lou is going to be hard to take down :jlostare:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

But nobody in the media is talking about Lou. She’s a power player in the industry. Doesn’t she work for Jennifer Lopez? I don’t even understand that connection because Jennifer is the smartest business woman in the industry, aside from Madonna. She hasn’t had a hit single in a decade and her fanbase is weak, but she’s at every award show front and center looking flawless lmao.

Gram Girls better get to work on it! Lou is going to be hard to take down :jlostare:

Tri Star works for JLo, Mary J. Blige, some football players, Georgia Florida Line, etc....

• Like 3

True or not She'll have to do it at some point if she wishes to gain support and credibility as a performer from people again, this mess happening is waaay to big for people to let it go easily, otherwise she can stay silent and enjoy the rest of her life doing something else:bedtime:

22 hours ago, Isla. said:

If only Britney could fire him again...

I feel like both Lynne and Jamie are thinking about it. What he said doesn’t help neither of two’s position. On one hand he says Britney is not ok. On the other hand that’s not the way a real and professional manager behaves. He only acted like the idiot we always believed he is. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Tri Star works for JLo, Mary J. Blige, some football players, Georgia Florida Line, etc....

The thing is that abusers don’t abuse everyone...In fact, they are incredibly charming people believe it or not. They are very convincing....Most victims never speak out because most people won’t believe it. One of my exes was a narc and when I finally broke up I lost a lot of friends because they thought I was lying. 

• Like 9
2 hours ago, cerulean said:

where are you seeing this on popjustice? as far as i can tell there has been no discussion about britney, yet alone the rumours about the gayle king interview. no one has referred to you as trolls or believe exhale started the rumour.

the britney threads there were obliterated after the freebritney debacle

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Crucify me (ha!) but the (progressive lack of) fluctuation of her net worth is something really weird - not trying to attack sides, but her finances might be in a weird state.

There too many red flags but it's like people do not really want to see it and go for what Wallet and the corrupt judge Goetz says .

An evolution of $46M in 11 Years while she made at least $350M  with the tours, Fragrance, X Factor, Royalties , and i am being really nice on this evaluation  .

Where is the money they were supposed to make her win when they asked the court to be completely free to manage her estate and make investments at her risk ? They didn't even make a dollar with it ? I mean we are talking about the same people who took the last dollar from her foundation to finance an homophobe cult linked to Lou Taylor and where Jamie seem to be also very invested even tho is not showing it publicly .

Lou and Jamie shady companies in Florida, Tennessee, Louisiana and Nevada that do not have any employees.

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I’m gonna hate for this but J-Lo is a fraud on nearly every level. I mean yeah I guess she works hard on her performances but here’s nothing original about her and all her irrelevant hits were either flat out stolen (:mariahstare:) or weren’t even recorded by her (Christina Milan says hi :hiii:) it is somehow worse than Britneys BJ mess :orangu:. Which leads me to believe that there’s this secret cabal-like group in the music industry where everyone involved looks out for each other via hyper gross nepotism. Not saying it’s illuminati-ish but more like pyramid scheme involving lots of money. She has very expensive music videos with the hottest charting artist and they all flop into oblivion. She’s constantly getting awarded for nothing and always splashed on the cover of magazines. She’s literally the mom version of Rita Ora. Her perfumes are also irrelevant so I have no idea how she gets all that support and money unless she’s really buddy buddy with those higher up execs. Same thing with Loucifer. They’re all in bed with each other. The only way I can see her getting dragged and exposed is if some major news source that has no ties to Hollywood/entertainment biz takes the time to expose her or if she’s charged for something huge and indicted. I think the latter is the most realistic and how it’s going to go down. My fear is she’s involved so high up they’ll protect her for fear that she’ll expose them and topple the whole thing via plea bargain. So yeah if little weak conspiracy theory is somewhat true yes it’ll be hard but it’s definitely not impossible. 

• Like 5