#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

17 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

I’m confident there wouldn't have been Femme Fatale (or its era), Britney JEan, or Xfactor (and no plastic surgery)

Ugh, seriously? :wontcry: First of all, her “plastic surgery” has nothing to do with anything.  Second, you have no way of knowing that she wouldn’t have gotten work done had the conservatorship ended back then.  Even if X-Factor, etc., had never happened, she was bound to feel insecure about her appearance at some point, considering people were insulting her looks way before the conservatorship started.  I guess you don’t remember all of the rude **** that people said about her in 2004-08?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Ugh, seriously? :wontcry: First of all, her “plastic surgery” has nothing to do with anything.  Second, you have no way of knowing that she wouldn’t have gotten work done had the conservatorship ended back then.  Even if X-Factor, etc., had never happened, she was bound to feel insecure about her appearance at some point, considering people were insulting her looks way before the conservatorship started.  I guess you don’t remember all of the rude **** that people said about her in 2004-08?

People were so unfair in 2008-9. She looked beautiful but they still bashed her a lot.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

No I totally get that, the entire point I’m trying to back up here is Team CShip dragging out his illness and blaming this entire 2019 fiasco on that. At this point, it’s absolutely clear (or should be) that they used him as the scape goat for the mental facility. I was just trying to back up what King Alex was saying on twitter. 

I couldn’t care less if he was fishing (or even if they lied about him being sick tbh). Assuming they lied for other reasons, like the low ticket sales or something. The only point I was trying to drive home is that they exaggerated his sickness to fit their own narrative.

He’s almost dying, and Britney is so torn up about it that she admits herself into a mental facility, and meanwhile he is out fishing? It just doesn’t add up and make any kind of logical sense :heresthetea: If this was any other situation than where we’re at now, I would be thinking it was good he was out and about even if sick. It certainly didn’t help their case at all though 

What doesn’t make sense is they say she cancelled her show and entered a facility to deal with her dad’s illness but hasn’t seen her dad in MONTHS. 

The day the show was cancelled, she went to the mall and got ice cream. She clearly wasn’t distraught.

The dad being sick narrative is BULLSHIT.

• Like 7
24 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

People have been rude since 1998 lol

• Like 3
15 hours ago, northfacing said:

SLAY QUEEN!!

Britney Spears and her family were blindsided by her manager Larry Rudoloph’s public revelations that she may never perform again, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report.

Rudolph said in a new interview that he’s been kept out of the loop on Spears’ ongoing private drama except on a need-to-know basis, and he believes she should not return to Vegas for her residency — “not in the future and possibly never again.”

He also confirmed the lucrative Sin City gig was canceled because her medications were no longer working, she was completely distraught over her father Jamie’s illness and she doesn’t want to perform anymore.

Now, RadarOnline.com has learned 37-year-old Spears’ loved ones are livid about Rudolph’s loose lips.

“Larry has, and always will, only look out for Larry,” blasted an insider. “He clearly does not have Britney’s best interest at heart and after this debacle, Britney wants him gone.”

According to the source, Rudolph, 55, was not authorized to speak out on the “Toxic” singer’s behalf.

“For him to go and share very private details about his client goes to show what type of manager he really is,” the insider said. “Larry used to be close to Britney but she does not trust him as far as she can throw him.”

The source added: Spears’ mom Lynne “wants Larry fired and Britney is 100 percent supportive of this.”

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/05/britney-spears-manager-larry-rudolph-fired/

Link is not working for me

40 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

They're taking some me time at a dog kennel. Hannah's struggling though, she may never go back to twitter.

Hannah’s account has been suspended for a while though. 

Nice Spears account still exists though, JL just hasn’t bothered with it since she’s had another kid.

1 hour ago, DirtyMind said:

I'm sure Britney does not waste time reading what folks say

She most likely got work done because that's what she wanted 

• Like 4