#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Here is a resurfaced 2008 interview with Larry talking about For The Record.  I will say, I think that while Circus was arguably a successful comeback, Femme Fatale XFactor Britney Jean/Vegas were all extremely problematic.

The other more significant thing is why the hell do people keep saying Larry was with Britney recording Blackout???

If Britney started recording Blackout in March 2006-continuing through the Summer and Fall 2006, and ultimately recording most of Blackout by fall 2006 by most accounts, and Britney only re-hired Larry in November 2006, how the hell was "Larry with Britney for most of Blackout" when she fired him by April 2007????

• Like 7

Britney requested the public to be kept out at court because she wanted privacy for her statement and now some people think she's going to do a tell-all interview?

I don't think she's ever going to do a tell-all. Look at how uncomfortable she's during interviews. and if that's what she wants I don't expect her to do one.

• Like 6
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, ButterflyEffect said:

Britney requested the public to be kept out at court because she wanted privacy for her statement and now some people think she's going to do a tell-all interview?

I don't think she's ever going to do a tell-all. Look at how uncomfortable she's during interviews. and if that's what she wants I don't expect her to do one.

thats cause shes forced to do those dumb scripted questions and is constantly being watched so she doesnt say anything "wrong"

look at interviews from back then to now

hence why she was so excited and giddy during that jimmy fallon "ew!" segment

she hates those scripted interviews

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

I read Popjustice for a long long time and I am really disappointed.

By the way I read it this morning and they still believe in her team and they are thankful that she and Sam are a couple.I read Sam's post on instagram"It's not weakness, it's a sing of absolute strength, people should I am".More upset  and I find it to be a particularly cynical person, when we know that Britney has been admitted from January to April against her own will.

don't know where you're getting this from reading popjustice this morning since there hasn't been a post in the britney thread for weeks as it has been locked. i don't know what the obsession is with whether popjustice users believe #freebritney or not anyway.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Exactly that. I went and looked, and no one even called them out for being wrong, or has linked the two together. I get that people really want this, but that's right under their nose.... :idgi:

How do you guys even know if that's the same source? Did they say so? The source is incognito so you aren't able to tell.

• Like 1

Theory...

I think this was around the time she first started pushing back against Jamie.

Around August 2015 there was a c-ship hearing in which I think Jamie may have been replaced by Bryan as her Tour Manager.

After that, she really seemed to flourish...until after the original MM video debacle. After that period of time she seemed to slowly go downhill. I have a hunch Bryan was out after that, and Jamie came back in.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, f**knfurter said:

They're also stupid enough to think the Gayle King interview rumor started here because "we're a bunch of trolls", when it started on LipstickAlley and a bunch of ******** just screencapped the rumor being posted here. They don't do any research, unless it's to live in her prime years and go over a bunch of facts we've known for years. Why anyone would want to join that forum is beyond me.

where are you seeing this on popjustice? as far as i can tell there has been no discussion about britney, yet alone the rumours about the gayle king interview. no one has referred to you as trolls or believe exhale started the rumour.

5 minutes ago, cerulean said:

where are you seeing this on popjustice? as far as i can tell there has been no discussion about britney, yet alone the rumours about the gayle king interview. no one has referred to you as trolls or believe exhale started the rumour.

It was stated here; I don't waste my time checking them anymore, since I saw what they did say about us before conversations about FreeBritney were stopped. If you're so content there, go back?

• Like 3

Don’t get your hopes up with the gram girls exposing more I just think it will just be a re-cap which I’m happy with because I love hearing them talk about this, plus they will give some info on the court hearing before they were asked to leave. 

So don’t get mad if there’s no exposure in tomorrow’s episode lol. Let’s be greatful for what these women have done they well and truly started this motion.

T-Kyle and mumuse are shaking :akii:

• Like 7
22 minutes ago, cerulean said:

don't know where you're getting this from reading popjustice this morning since there hasn't been a post in the britney thread for weeks as it has been locked. i don't know what the obsession is with whether popjustice users believe #freebritney or not anyway.

This morning I went to read Britney 's thread in Popjustice(I've been reading it for a long time),to read the pages I had not read in weeks and I personally am disappointed that users believe in the word if her team.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, HerPerogative said:

How do you guys even know if that's the same source? Did they say so? The source is incognito so you aren't able to tell.

I tried to look into this; the thing is, I don't know how their incognito feature works. Is it its own account, that people use to write under? Or is it a feature that simply shadows who the user is? If its the second, they're the same person. The things under the icon, reputation, etc, match up. The writing is also similar, but that bit can be considered irrelevant. If it's not the same tea spiller, then the one takeaway can be that they haven't been right about Britney tea in a while in general.

Either way, it still sounds like fanfiction.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, f**knfurter said:

I mean-- if it's true, then yes, it should air. I think? I don't know-- I am afraid of what trouble it may cause for her in the long run, C Ship wise, but I know Jamie can't actually sue her or anything. Still, it reads like a Britney stan's wet dream, like there's too much to make me skeptical at this moment. If there really is an interview and CBS is fighting to have it air, then hey, let it air. I still hope it does her no damage in court, but yes, I would love it.

I'm still going to have my reservations about buying it right now, though. And didn't @Catalin point out that the same "source" leaked cold tea about Britney and Sam breaking up? Like.... :bthink:

The fact that Sam is with Britney during the whole supposed interview screams fake me to me. Like what would he even add to it? :wyd: He’d just be sitting there smiling like an idiot not saying anything helpful or constructive, only generic comments like “she’s so brave, I love my hersomuch ?”. Might aswell be a vase of flowers. But also.. what if this interview was recorded months ago before the #freebritney movement got out of control and exploded. The interview was scrapped bc things got way too messy so fast that no amount of damage control could fix it, and now her team is taking it out of the trash and putting it out to ruin Britneys chances of freedom to make her look bad. :decisions:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cdd9df76773385259

:tiffanycries:

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Applejack said:

16 hours ago, Applejack said:

Food for thought to those who believe the cship was ever meant for her own good.

How I Met Your Mother's episode "Ten Sessions", the first in which Abby appears, was aired March 24, 2008. When do you think she recorded it? Between her two 5130 holds in January? Or amidst her court fight in February/early March -- all the while supposedly fighting alcoholism, **** addiction and an undisclosed mental illness?

I haven't gone through the pages to see if you received an answer but judging by this and this article(s) it seems like her first appearance was recorded the same month it aired (post-conservatorship). 

16 hours ago, GMFlop said:

16 hours ago, GMFlop said:

Can anyone make a thread to recap everything that's been going on? 

• Like 3