#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

43 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Can she though? She’s still under a C ship and also if this is going through the courts she’s not going to do or say anything drastic that could jeopardise her case. 

Sorry y’all not happening :(

19 minutes ago, JKW said:

LIES LIES LIES :lessons:

Yeah, it just doesn't make sense.  She's more focused on her kids and getting custody of her kids than any of that right now.

She sure as hell wouldn't have time for a tell-all or be interested in that right now; fans/the public? Yeah  But with what Britney is dealing with right now do people really think she has time for that?

3 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Fun fact: Britney recorded most of Blackout with Larry.

Circus was good.

Femme Fatale was awesome

Glory was amazing

and every album before Blackout slayed.

Sooooo.... unless you’re saying “Mona Lisa” is better than everything I posted above, you’re full of it lmao.

This isn't necessarily true.  She re-hired Larry in November 2006 but started recording Blackout in August 2006.

If most of recording Blackout was already finished by the end of 2006, how was Blackout mostly recorded with Larry?

And Larry is still responsible for Britney Jean no matter what ever the hell else you attribute him to.

• Like 5
5 hours ago, snakesayan said:

Guys what do we think about this?!

This is a big fat lie. Britney is not stupid and she won’t do anything that Team C might use against her to call her unstable or rebellious...If a tell-all interview ever happens it will be after the conservatorship ends. And that is a big IF.

• Like 6

I’m stunned by how stupid Larry and co are with  2019 news/ social media. What a **** up. 

Fire him for having no clue how to handle Britney’s career and image in the media alone. What a failure and a disgrace. What manager throws his client under the bus like this? 

End the c-ship. Clean house and Bring back Johnny Wright. 

• Like 5

What I find interesting is that I was in Vegas 2017 and saw her twice in Germany last year and I would say she enjoyed doing it.

What she didn‘t enjoy were the meet and greets (unfortunately lol). But being on stage and performing with a pony tail and bouncing around - I‘d say she still loves that. 

Nevertheless, I also think she needs to change her management and first of all needs to get healthy again, this should be everyone‘s major interest.

• Like 1