#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 hours ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

If she gets out, I bet whatever was done with Justin Tranter will be scrapped, because it would have been recorded about a year before, so I think she would want to start fresh.

No don’t say that! I really hope not. :tiffsniffle: I want to hear the music she did with him. He made Invitation with her and I was always low key hopeful they recorded some dream-pop sounding stuff. :tiffanycries: That **** better leak. :lemmetellu:

• Like 1
On 5/15/2019 at 4:07 AM, Z-dawg said:

Conveniently after not been seen for 4 months, she’s out and about every day, but always with a bodyguard. I swear Team C-Ship are sending her on errands just to “show” how “free” she is. She looks like she’s enjoying it... NOT! Heartbreaking, really. The puppet master needs to give the **** up :bedtime:

THIS.      :whatitellu:

• Like 1

The RadarOnline article about larry for those who can't read it

Spoiler

Britney & Family Ready To Cut Ties With Manager Larry Rudolph After Shock Interview
Blindsided Spears ‘does not trust him as far as she can throw him.’

Britney-Spears-Family-Ready-To-Cut-Ties-With-Manager-Larry-Rudolph-After-Shock-Interview-pp.jpg

Britney Spears and her family were blindsided by her manager Larry Rudoloph’s public revelations that she may never perform again, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report. Rudolph said in a new interview that he’s been kept out of the loop on Spears’ ongoing private drama except on a need-to-know basis, and he believes she should not return to Vegas for her residency — “not in the future and possibly never again.”

He also confirmed the lucrative Sin City gig was canceled because her medications were no longer working, she was completely distraught over her father Jamie’s illness and she doesn’t want to perform anymore. Now, RadarOnline.com has learned 37-year-old Spears’ loved ones are livid about Rudolph’s loose lips.

“Larry has, and always will, only look out for Larry,” blasted an insider. “He clearly does not have Britney’s best interest at heart and after this debacle, Britney wants him gone.”

According to the source, Rudolph, 55, was not authorized to speak out on the “Toxic” singer’s behalf.

“For him to go and share very private details about his client goes to show what type of manager he really is,” the insider said. “Larry used to be close to Britney but she does not trust him as far as she can throw him.”

The source added: Spears’ mom Lynne “wants Larry fired and Britney is 100 percent supportive of this.”

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Guido said:

Can u copy whats written? Pleaaase...

Britney & Family Ready To Cut Ties With Manager Larry Rudolph After Shock Interview:

Spoiler

Blindsided Spears ‘does not trust him as far as she can throw him.’

May 15, 2019 @ 14:53PM
Britney Spears & Family Ready To Cut Ties With Manager Larry Rudolph After Shock Interview
Photo Credit: Getty Images (2)

Britney Spears and her family were blindsided by her manager Larry Rudoloph’s public revelations that she may never perform again, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report.

Rudolph said in a new interview that he’s been kept out of the loop on Spears’ ongoing private drama except on a need-to-know basis, and he believes she should not return to Vegas for her residency — “not in the future and possibly never again.”

He also confirmed the lucrative Sin City gig was canceled because her medications were no longer working, she was completely distraught over her father Jamie’s illness and she doesn’t want to perform anymore.

Now, RadarOnline.com has learned 37-year-old Spears’ loved ones are livid about Rudolph’s loose lips.

“Larry has, and always will, only look out for Larry,” blasted an insider. “He clearly does not have Britney’s best interest at heart and after this debacle, Britney wants him gone.”

According to the source, Rudolph, 55, was not authorized to speak out on the “Toxic” singer’s behalf.

“For him to go and share very private details about his client goes to show what type of manager he really is,” the insider said. “Larry used to be close to Britney but she does not trust him as far as she can throw him.”

The source added: Spears’ mom Lynne “wants Larry fired and Britney is 100 percent supportive of this.”

• Like 2
12 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

From Lipstick Alley. The source is anonymous but it seemed too intriguing not to share.

Thoughts??

From Lipstick Alley. The source is anonymous but it seemed too intriguing not to share.

Thoughts??

I hope that this interview happens.  The press can pierce the veil and get to the truth.  They will protect Britney as well.

Thoughts??

Thoughts??

I hope it's true.

guys she is famuos again even in my flop country:airpls::airpls:  but sadly gp think she is doing all of this for relevance.They say she done it before in 2008 and she is doing it again and media still says'' she lost her mental health because her father illness.She left the rehab but still crazy and she is not going to sing again'' btw there are some hate coments about playback like always 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, emirr said:

guys she is famuos again even in my flop country:airpls::airpls:  but sadly gp think she is doing all of this for relevance.They say she done it before in 2008 and she is doing it again and media still says'' she lost her mental health because her father illness.She left the rehab but still crazy and she is not going to sing again'' btw there are some hate coments about playback like always 

I must say it's not 100% true, look at the best-rated comments under this DailyMail article.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7034457/Britney-Spears-conservatorship-judge-orders-thorough-investigation-minders.html#comments

I think the general public reaction is kind of mixed: basically, some of them call #freebritney bullsh*t / others can feel something's fishy... 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Ugh, seriously? :wontcry: First of all, her “plastic surgery” has nothing to do with anything.  Second, you have no way of knowing that she wouldn’t have gotten work done had the conservatorship ended back then.  Even if X-Factor, etc., had never happened, she was bound to feel insecure about her appearance at some point, considering people were insulting her looks way before the conservatorship started.  I guess you don’t remember all of the rude **** that people said about her in 2004-08?

2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

People were so unfair in 2008-9. She looked beautiful but they still bashed her a lot.

Of course 2007 made her insecure, But My point being that if she were out of the public eye for a while there wouldn't have been pressure to really do anything.

I like looking at her 2010 candids because while there were still paparazzi at the time, she wasn't really in the public eye, making many appearances etc...  She looks VERY carefree for almost the entire year. (But then she started to look medicated in the eyes at the end of the year; the conservatorship was extended in September that year) 

Obviously one of her teams' main goals since 2008 has been to keep her in the public eye and I feel that was a mistake.

So who knows what would have happened post-2010 if there was no conservatorshhip because Femme Fatale was just wrong.  She came back more drugged,then  uncomfortable X Factor happened and then Vegas and the destructive Britney Jean.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

That forum is a disgrace to the army and Britney :beyfedup:

If you read the last pages of Britney thread there, it’s unbelievable. They really prefer to be blind and complicit and negligent in name of her “privacy”. They believe in her instagram post made by Lou and that all the #FreeBritney supporters are crazy and have no life. It’s really disturbing to read their posts. They claim they love her but they can’t give a **** about her, and when someone does, the thread is locked and the person bullied. I hate those pieces of trash.

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Mutya said:

If you read the last pages of Britney thread there, it’s unbelievable. They really prefer to be blind and complicit and negligent in name of her “privacy”. They believe in her instagram post made by Lou and that all the #FreeBritney supporters are crazy and have no life. It’s really disturbing to read their posts. They claim they love her but they can’t give a **** about her, and when someone does, the thread is locked and the person bullied. I hate those pieces of trash.

They're also stupid enough to think the Gayle King interview rumor started here because "we're a bunch of trolls", when it started on LipstickAlley and a bunch of ******** just screencapped the rumor being posted here. They don't do any research, unless it's to live in her prime years and go over a bunch of facts we've known for years. Why anyone would want to join that forum is beyond me.

• Like 8

GUYS.  IS SOMEONE COMPILING ALL THIS DATA ON ALL THE SHADY THINGS THAT LOUCIFER, JAMIE, WALLETT, THE COURT APPOINTED LAWYER, THE ORIGINAL JUDGE THAT APPROVE THE CONSERVATORSHIP ETC. HAVE DONE?  Including all of the assets and monies being funneled through these corporations?

I think these should be sent to Lynne's lawyer, The Guardian's documentary team, Lynne's lawyer and select media.  Having worked in a legal office I know that it always helps lawyers to get information from others that are relevant to the case.  We can't let all of this go missing.

I suggest @Meaner03 or someone like them that have shown a lot of passion and good organization skills?  What do you say?  We are the Britney Army and we have to mobilize in an organized fashion to help our Queen.

• Like 7