#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Content Curators
26 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

And this is why people never take the army seriously...Come on guys this is obviously fake...

ok u know what

alot of things that were deemed fake are coming to be true these days so honestly nothing is surprising 

• Like 1

Can you imagine the fire she’s gonna have when she releases the album she finally wants :yesplease: the lyrics she’s going to come up with and with the concepts :yesplease:

Britney won’t stop making music if anything this is getting her creative juices going and we might finally get The original doll :crying1:

Larry saying she won’t ever perform again is stupid yeah she won’t do anything for you Larry and co until she is free :thirsty: 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Can you imagine the fire she’s gonna have when she releases the album she finally wants :yesplease: the lyrics she’s going to come up with and with the concepts :yesplease:

Britney won’t stop making music if anything this is getting her creative juices going and we might finally get The original doll :crying1:

Larry saying she won’t ever perform again is stupid yeah she won’t do anything for you Larry and co until she is free :thirsty: 

I hope Britney releases her best work and goes to an award show with the f**king best performance and I hope Larry is in the audience so she can rub it in his face how pathetically worthless he is.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

what do you mean

whats wrong with her?

who should they have picked?

diane sawyer? 

if this even all this is true:nyheadache:

Gayle King is a sheep. It shouldn't be a tell all interview at all I personally think. Britney should do the book like she said 

• Content Curators
3 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

This is a big fat lie. Britney is not stupid and she won’t do anything that Team C might use against her to call her unstable or rebellious...If a tell-all interview ever happens it will be after the conservatorship ends. And that is a big IF.

whats stupid about doing a professional interview with gayle king in a private setting

how does that make her unstable?

if anything thats the classy (just like brinni) way to drop the truth bomb 

are u lou and ur just scared about what she could say?

maybe she will have 6-7 costume changes :jj:

• Like 3

Guys, NOBODY knows with 100 % truth what the hell is going on! all of these  insiders and people just patch info form here and there and make up a story
Since 2006 she is not an open book as she used to be

my gawd why cant this just be stopped and the truth to finally come out 

• Like 1
On 5/13/2019 at 11:40 PM, princessmimi said:

I believed it up until Born To Make You Happy, sadly she would NEVER perform that now and hasn't in over 17 yrs!

Why would you think that?  She hasn’t performed it in forever, that’s true, but that doesn’t mean she never will again.  It was a single, it was a hit, it’s a fan fave, and as far as I know Britney doesn’t hate it or anything.  I wouldn’t rule it out. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

whats stupid about doing a professional interview with gayle king in a private setting

how does that make her unstable?

if anything thats the classy (just like brinni) way to drop the truth bomb 

are u lou and ur just scared about what she could say?

maybe she will have 6-7 costume changes :jj:

There is nothing stupid about doing a professional interview. The timing IS stupid though. As much as I want a tell-all interview from her she should definitely wait until the conservatorship is done...Anyone who knows about law knows that lawyers always tell you to no go to the media she could seriously jeopardize her chance to be free. We all want her to expose Loucifer and those pathetic rotten disposable garbage cans aka Team Britney...But it is not the time yet. Please don’t twist my words.

• Like 6

As far as NDAs go. Maybe there’s a clause in the NDAs that says as long whatever you’re trying to say you saw happen or heard isn’t illegal or putting someone’s life at risk, your *** is getting sued. Maybe someone figured out a loophole to talk with out getting in trouble? Still tho I think that is still a bigger possibility then this interview. 

• Like 2