#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

As much as I wish this was true... is she even be legally allowed to do this? like could she possibly be sued if she were to speak out on any of the things that are happening?

Wouldn't that be insane though if she could be sued for talking about her life? I mean how sick is that. It's her life, her diagnosis etc. I'm sure Jamie would try to burn the tapes but technically she should be able to say whatever she wants.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

I mean-- if it's true, then yes, it should air. I think? I don't know-- I am afraid of what trouble it may cause for her in the long run, C Ship wise, but I know Jamie can't actually sue her or anything. Still, it reads like a Britney stan's wet dream, like there's too much to make me skeptical at this moment. If there really is an interview and CBS is fighting to have it air, then hey, let it air. I still hope it does her no damage in court, but yes, I would love it.

I'm still going to have my reservations about buying it right now, though. And didn't @Catalin point out that the same "source" leaked cold tea about Britney and Sam breaking up? Like.... :bthink:

Back in March they said Britney and Sam have split because Britney's family wanted him to be a part of the conservatorship and Sam said no.

Now Sam is in that tell-all interview with Britney and Lynne? :wyd:

• Like 7
Just now, Catalin said:

Back in March they said Britney and Sam have split because Britney's family wanted him to be a part of the conservatorship and Sam said no.

Exactly that. I went and looked, and no one even called them out for being wrong, or has linked the two together. I get that people really want this, but that's right under their nose.... :idgi:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Mutya said:

I wonder how the british **** on PopJustice are doing these days. Do they still believe everything is a conspiracy and they are the most intelligent people in the world? Gross forum.

I read Popjustice for a long long time and I am really disappointed.

By the way I read it this morning and they still believe in her team and they are thankful that she and Sam are a couple.I read Sam's post on instagram"It's not weakness, it's a sing of absolute strength, people should I am".More upset  and I find it to be a particularly cynical person, when we know that Britney has been admitted from January to April against her own will.

• Like 4

He's just pissed at the fact that he already got word that Britney was firing him, so he went ahead and tried to be shady by talking about her mental health and ability to no longer perform! Please Larry go **** yourself, those DOMINATION rehearsals tell us differently. Especially for someone on the verge of Dying or mentally incapable. He's never had her best interest at heart, and he's upset that she will no longer be signing his checks which means he can't MILK her for her money anymore! Bye *****! Nobody will miss you! :fu:

18 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Britney in March was in a psychiatric clinic against her own will.The source of Incogneato is the Britney Team/Team Conservatorship ,that person is being used by them.

• Like 2
On 5/12/2019 at 4:20 PM, alexdaily said:

Uhm what about the actual people who had already bought expensive ticket planes, booked a hotel, payed the show ticket and already asked for vacations at their job? 

How can we trust her team for future shows not being cancelled or something?

Plane tickets and hotels you can cancel or you generally get credit (for the flight), as with canceling vacation time at your job. 

I wouldn’t use that as an excuse. Plus the show ticket was refunded. 

23 hours ago, DarkLord said:

They must be for sure. She is always on one of their list. 

#443377b25cf2" rel="external nofollow">https://www.forbes.com/profile/britney-spears/#443377b25cf2

Our Queen can afford. 

The Forbes article says that she will be evaluated by independent professionals.  Usually probate courts use the same "independent" professionals again and again, which means possible cronyism.  Hope not.  We know that these relationships exist in courtrooms around the country, and they smack of self-interest. (For example, in my state, the psychiatrist's name on most of our conservative abuse cases is the same.)  If anyone knows the names of evaluators, hope we can research to see if there are any connections.  Let's hope independent experts really means what it says because in many cases they are court-appointees who have long history of repeatedly working with the same conservators and attorneys..  https://www.forbes.com/sites/trialandheirs/2019/05/15/making-sense-of-the-britney-spears-conservatorship-and-freebritney/

For more information on conservatorships and guardianship traps, please visit https://www.stopguardianabuse.  Join our org! 

• Like 9