#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

She still has no rights guys! How would she be able to give a tell all? Y’all got to make things make sense! I would loved gayle King to do the interview however because she’s honest with the viewers & would let us know if someone is trying to dictate the way the interview is going. We have to wait till she’s free 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Forever22 said:

I’m stunned by how stupid Larry and co are with  2019 news/ social media. What a **** up. 

Fire him for having no clue how to handle Britney’s career and image in the media alone. What a failure and a disgrace. What manager throws his client under the bus like this? 

End the c-ship. Clean house and Bring back Johnny Wright. 

I always thought he was smart enough to know how to handle her image in the media, but considering this has made worldwide news with headlines like 'BRITNEY'S LONGTIME MANAGER DOUBTS SHE CAN PERFORM EVER AGAIN' he is most definitely a dumb ***

• Like 2
10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I don't get it:

first he says that she is unable to ever perform again and that she shouldn't return to music until she's "passionate" again and then all of a sudden, he's already talking about another album?? WTF!

Its funny how him and the rest of the team thinks she's too unstable to be free from her conservatorship yet is somehow NOT unstable to make another album to leech off of...

This just REALLY shows the true intentions that Larry and her team have; they just dont give a fk about her, only her money!

4 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Has anyone even asked the question as to why he hasn’t spoken to Britney for 5 months?

You know he TRIED TO.

Lou had her in that facility, right? Jamie was in the hospital? Now I’m just wondering if he got iced out because they didn’t want him to know she was thrown into that facility.

I’m giving him too much credit, I know. Just wondering how he could be so out of the loop - unless he’s lying.

This is so complex. Omg.

3 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

I actually considered that for a second, that maybe Larry really isn’t a part of this and was unaware of everything being done to Britney.  But then I remembered what the paralegal said about Larry being instrumental in pushing Britney into the facility and him being excited about ticket sales.  So, yeah... trash. 

The paralegal may have Been lying, Larry could have said what he said and trying to find a silver lining. 

He may genuinely not Be involved and a yes man collecting a cheque with little influencer. Especially as Britney is managed by 2 people . 

1 hour ago, Forever22 said:

I’m stunned by how stupid Larry and co are with  2019 news/ social media. What a **** up. 

Fire him for having no clue how to handle Britney’s career and image in the media alone. What a failure and a disgrace. What manager throws his client under the bus like this? 

End the c-ship. Clean house and Bring back Johnny Wright. 

Johnny Wright was suing Britney the conservatorship stopped it from happening but doubt he would work with her again.

3 hours ago, Commotion said:

It's like if she hadn't been allowed to do Britney or In The Zone and she was forced to do stuff like Baby and Oops for the rest of her career. Many years of her career have been stolen from her

The conservatorhip obviously heavily curtailed her ambition and drive from 2008 till Glory.  Yeah, there were 'moments' during Circus and Vegas but without the conservatorship (because of the threat of custody), at least if it ended in 2010 when it should have ended at the latest, who knows what things she could have done strived to do.  I'm confident there wouldn't have been Femme Fatale (or its era), Britney JEan, or Xfactor (and no plastic surgery) and I view all that as positive.

To me what caused the late 2007/early 2008 mess that brought about the conservatorship was the 2007 VMA.  She just shouldn't have done it.

People may think of it as 'iconic', but that brought about a massive negative media spotlight on her and cemented the 'trainwreck papaparazzi/custody interest'

Yeah, she was getting lots of that before throughout the whole 2007 but it was almost shared with Anna Nicole Smith, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton (remember the jail drama) but the VMA brought the spotlight back on her and it clearly intensified negatively after that performance. 

• Like 5
On 5/15/2019 at 12:41 PM, Hollow. said:

Wow @Niki the fact that your'e still uploading pics on a daily basis is amazing. 
Our next movement should be to include your head next to the founding fathers' on mount rushmore or to get you a star on the walk of fame.

Thank you!:clap:

:OMGney:that was so cute! you're welcome to help hehe :kiss:

• Like 1
On 5/12/2019 at 10:19 PM, MarcMarc2231 said:

For the dancers, a big part of the group is in working to tour with jlo this summer. At least Giuseppe Giofrè and some others. 

On 5/14/2019 at 11:42 AM, pablitonizer said:

I'm stil not getting how her team and herself are not getting sued by MGM for breach of contract tbh :xfactorlook:

On 5/14/2019 at 12:14 PM, Blackout93 said:

I don’t get it either. Anyway, i’m happy it was “postponed”. She has more important things to think about. 

On 5/15/2019 at 7:50 AM, WMNZR said:

Maybe it is still happening next year :airpls:

MGM I think Is still suing as it says on legal docs.